twentysix

This Kind of Relationship

“Are you eating well these days?” Her voice, a voice that he knew he needed to hear at least once a day, broke out when he quickly dashed out the airport.

“I am.” Jiyong pushed his phone in between his shoulder and his ear to quickly went in the car that’d been waiting for him outside. “I have to listen to you, though.”

“Sound like you have to but you don’t really want to.” Jieun grinned but continued to mock him.

“Jiji ah…”

And she cracked up. Their conversation started with foolish things like that, sometimes would end with the same silly things, but most of the time, they never really hung up until someone was busy. So, some day when he was doing tours abroad and she was stuffing her head in the studio, they would just put the phone there and did their stuff (unless when there were people around.)

 

“So you’re going to do another flower bookmark?” Jiyong went straight to his bed when he arrived at the hotel. “Why are you so active this year, miss Jieun-ssi?”

“I’m going to defeat you, mister Jiyong-nim.” Jieun stuck her tongue out, and smiled.

“Woa… look at how this girl being cocky. You’re trying to bring your sunbae down.”

“Uhum. I am.” She made an ugly face, but to him, that made her more beautiful than ever.

He just missed her so damn bad. Everything about her seemed so far away, even he knew that she was his.

 

When he heard her voice singing “Sleepless Rainy Night” for the first time, he almost thought that it was her song. She nailed it with her voice, but she still managed to make people still remember the original one through the new arrangement. And, Jiyong already asked her for the audio version, just in case he couldn’t sleep at a time when Jieun was not there.

 

“Since when you’re so interested in hip-hop these days, miss Jiji?” Jiyong smirked while reaching for a coffee despite it was pretty late at night, trying to .

“I’m afraid it’s your fault, Jiyong-nim.”

“My fault?”

Jieun didn’t say anything left. She was smiling instead, thinking of how could the man in front of her had put a huge unexpected and totally unexplainable impact into her life. She was sure she had always loved his music, but never in her mind did she think of trying to do some music like him. Sometimes, she thought it was not his influence, but sometimes she did feel like he was part of it. From the start, she was a fan of his group, and his music. In some way, he started to come closer to her life, influenced her with his music, and eventually caught her off guard. Jieun wondered if all of this was some kind of fairy tales, that she began as a fan but right now, things were completely different. Jieun’d never believed in fairy tales, but for the first time of her life, she felt like she was living in it.

 

As soon as Jiyong came out of the airport, he quickly hid himself in the car and directed the driver to the familiar path. Again, he missed his home more than anything else. Home, he meant, Lee Jieun.

 

“Happy birthday, Kwon Jiyong.”

With her hair half-tied up as usual and a big-size T-shirt that he gave her, Jieun slowly stepped in his vision with a smile and a chocolate cake within the candles on it at the open door. Jiyong almost felt like he was tearing up, for remember back in the days when his family did the same thing for him, except for the small number that had been replaced of a bigger number – 30. When was the last time he had celebrated his birthday with his parents and Dami, he couldn’t remember. And right now, this girl was doing this kind of thing to make the man cry, when he was always trying to be tough. He supposed he should not compare her, but when he did, he wondered why was Jieun always so different from others and he still fell head over heels for her. In front of him, it wasn’t a girl who put a hard-cover make up on with fancy beautiful dress and brand shoes, whom he supposed would catch him off guard; instead, it was just Jieun, a messy-look girl who put so many efforts on doing a surprise for him, and the girl that he never believed that he could fall in love with. How could she manage… to make him fall in love with her more and more? He wanted to know, but it didn’t matter anymore.

“Blow your candles, Jiyong ah.” Jieun struggled from holding the cake that looked a bit heavy.

When Jiyong blew it away, Jieun sneakily made a small yelp and started to sing.

“What is this, Ji? So you didn’t pick up your phone and instead texted me because you were preparing all of this?” Jiyong put her into an embrace.

“Oh. Surprise?” Jieun tightened her hand around the man whom she had missed for so long.

Jiyong suddenly pushed her body away to bring her upward and dipped his mouth into hers. He had been away from her for so long, always lingering of their moments, and now she appeared in front of him with that care-free look like she didn’t care if he would do something and also surprised him with a cake making him tear up like a baby. Too many emotions that Jiyong had right now, but what keep torturing him was to not have enough time with her.

While tasting her lips and carrying her up at the same time, Jiyong walked into her bedroom easily because he started to get familiar with the place. Still getting immersed in her scent and her taste, Jiyong slowly put her down and got on top of her. The harmonization rapidly turned him on, to the point Jiyong found his hand moving to her body and trying to lift up her top. Swiftly, Jieun stopped her motion, instead, she laid herself back and got up from his body. Jiyong almost cursed out of awareness for breaking the moment, but he also got confused when she did that.

“Wait.”

Jiyong still felt stoned out, as Jieun tried to touch her hair and did something with it. It looked like she was trying to get her hair out of the way, and Jiyong found that quite cute and (seductive).

“How about this?” Jiyong took his hand to untie her hair, then threw away the tie. “You don’t need that.”

 

When their lips touched again, Jieun could feel her heart playing some music. She could hear some beats inside her chest, and his chest too. Theirs were once different but had turnt into one beat, and had she hoped that this moment would last for a while, or she could say, for-e-ver.

“I’m not getting away from you.” Jieun uttered in between their breathes. “Kwon Jiyong.”

Jiyong knew that he had already fallen deep into this trap. But that was fine, he supposed. He could fall over and over again, until he couldn’t fall deeper. She was his final destination, so it was alright for him to fall.

He wanted to fall into her, over and over again.

 


Sorry I was so busy so today the chapter will be this short but I will make a long one next time

Everyone enjoy the last concert of Jiyong and also once again enjoy another collaboration between these two cutie pies

IT'S HAPPENING NOW PEOPLE.