nineteen

This Kind of Relationship

Jiyong was indeed busy with his solo tour. Spending two days in Singapore could give him a whole week to rest before his real beginning of world tour after Thailand. Sometimes, Jieun would drop by his house to cook something for Jiyong, just because he was always too lazy to take care of himself; even if he did, Jieun could not bring herself to believe this gentleman.

 

“Ya! You promise me that you would eat properly and look at this?” Jieun would nag everytime she saw some packages of ramen on the kitchen bar. “Kwon Jiyong!”

“Ye…” Jiyong would find it so amusing everytime she did it. He felt like she was being a momly-wife and he liked it.

“Sit here and wait to be served huh?” Jieun glared at him and started to unpack her bag. She brought a lot of things to cook for him though. “Ok let me make some proper meal for you.”

 

Jiyong was amazed how she started to cook without making many mistakes. She did not look that professional but it still surprised him. He realized that that particular time when she burnt the whole proportion of beef was a definite frustrated event for her since she cooked pretty well. She would often make Jiyong kimchi soup with beef or japchae, sometimes it would be just simply rice with pork.

 

“Jieun ah, do you really learn cooking?” He said while still immersing in her movements.

“I do.” She looked at him, grinning. “You know I’ve been helping and cooking in Hyori unnie’s show.”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh.” Jiyong finally realized. He was so busy that he could not even watch the whole episode; instead, he only watched Jieun’s cut. “You look so cute on that show don’t you know?”

Jiyong walked to the lady who was still busy with her cooking then suddenly hugged her from the back and it would surprise her. Jiyong never felt this way before, having someone cooking for him at his place, hugging someone from the back and feeling amazing. And right now, everything were happening the way he never knew he had wanted it for so long. His mind was blessed and his soul was healed.

“Hmmm?” Jieun still moved around with Jiyong behind her.

“Jieun ah… I want to stay like this forever.” He would say.

Jiyong then turned her around to face him. Then, he put a deep kiss on her lips, tasting her with his affection and he could not let go of that. Jiyong wanted to remember all of these things before parting her for a couple of days. Well for him it was more than that, it could feel like a year and more.

Jieun would hug him tight, she wanted to be with him too. Sometimes she felt like God always gave people the wrong time to fall in love, but that wrong time had indeed growth the affection more and more in people. She knew she could not give up on him, and she knew she could give her best just to be with him.

 

He knew he had to go on world tour very soon and the thought of it already worn out his mind. Still, he was giving everything he had to his fans; he was a savior. And he still tried to manage the time with Jieun, he could do that. Despite the fact they could not meet for such a long time, he would just spend every whole night at the hotel after the concerts just to talk to her. Though, it was hard because Jieun sometimes would feel so lonely.

 

“Hello my Jiji.” Jiyong rested his back on the sofa.

“Hi oppa. Did you have fun?”

“Yes. Thailand was crazy.”

“Tired?” Jieun would always feel his exhaustion through his voice somehow.

“A little. But that’s fine.” He knew he could not meet Jieun for a while because he had to go straight to America from Seoul after this.

“Oh..” Jieun slowly responded. “I saw your video in Thailand. You slipped huh? Are you alright?”

Jiyong looked at her eyes, she was worried. Though, Jiyong felt happy because he knew she cared for him that much. Even if it did hurt him when he fell down the lift, his heart was filled with her affection. That was enough for him, he would think.

“I’m alright Jiji.” He grinned with full teeth. “I was just too excited to miss the timing of the lift.”

“Really?” Jieun could not let herself believe in his words because she knew he always tried his best to endure his pains alone. “I’m really worried.”

“It’s alright Jiji ah. Talking to you right now makes me feel much much much better, do you know that?”

Jiyong smiled, lifted up his eyes to observe his girl through the phone. He missed her so damn bad and he knew they could not have enough time just to even be with one other. Time seemed to fade pretty fast when they were together, and all they wished was to cease the time. They were hopelessly falling for each other; they knew they needed each other because the only person who had ever comforted Jiyong was Jieun and vice-versa. He still put his eyes on Jieun, wishing her to go through the phone and come to him.

 

“How’s your first day in America?” Jieun felt weird looking at him lying on the bed when it was daytime for her. “Are you getting used to the time?”

“Not much. It was fun Jieun ah. I feel so amazing how people around the world could enjoy my music that much.” He was happy indeed for all the supports he had received. “I’m not tired though. It’s daytime in Seoul.”

“Sleepless in Seattle huh?” Jieun would .

“Did you watch that film actually?”

“I did. I just don’t remember that much.”

“We should watch it again together.” Jiyong made a stare, he wanted to know her reaction.

“Oh… we should.” Jieun felt her voice got weakened. She knew it was hard for them to even think about the word ‘together’ since they were so busy for their own work, especially him.

“I miss you Jieun ah.” Jiyong gasped through his breathes.

“I miss you too Kwon Jiyong.” Jieun would lean back to her seat, holding her hands together.

Their conversations were short, sometimes ended with sorrow and sometimes ended with the snores coming from Jiyong. Jieun enjoyed watching Jiyong sleeping and she never got tired of it. She wanted to make sure that Jiyong always slept soundly, that would be enough for her. Sometimes she wished that she could just go to wherever he was, just to take care of him and hold him tight.

 

Jiyong: Jijiiiiiiiii

Jiyong: Jijijijiji baby baby

Jiyong: (insert a screenshot of her Instagram)

Jiyong: what is thisss?

Jiyong: why you post a picture of you and your manager?

 

Jieun would choke because of Jiyong’s adorable jealousy.

 

Jieun: It’s just Hunteo oppa’s idea.

Jieun: He said that we should take a nice picture.

Jieun: That photo was fun, wasn’t it?

Jiyong: No

Jiyong: We should take a picture too

Jiyong: I want one

Jieun: You’re crazy kkkkk

Jiyong: I can use my private Instagram

Jieun: There are many of your followers too

Jiyong: Oh well I don’t care

Jiyong: They could know since I let them follow my account.

Jieun: You’re an arrogant boy, mister.

Jieun: Kwon

Jieun: Ji

Jieun: Yong

Jiyong: what you doing Jiji?

Jieun: (insert a photo of her pink slime)

Jieun: this

Jieun: I’m bored these days

Jiyong: Poor my Jiji

Jieun: Are you almost ready? Are you done preparing?

Jiyong: I’m on my way to the rehearsal.

Jiyong: (insert a photo of himself)

Jiyong: Look good?

Jieun: Bleh

Jiyong: Huh?

Jieun: (insert a photo of herself)

Jieun: I look better.

Jieun: kkkkkk

Jieun: See you tonight.

Jieun: and

Jieun: Good afternoon.

Jieun: Kwon Jiyong fighting.

Jiyong: kkkkkk

Jiyong: (send a heart)

Jiyong: Good night Jiji.

 

In case I don’t see ya, good-afternoon good-evening and 굿밤 (good-night)

 


hi guys

sorry I was busy with so many things that I barely could update the story >.<

anyway, I just want you guys to know that THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!! I had a very very very very great time at the concert oh my god. G-Dragon is amazing ㅠ ㅠ you guys should not miss out the chance if he comes to your countries >.< it's really worth though !!!

thank you for your patience by the way ~

I'll continue to update soon ;)