SUDDEN RUSH

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 " Yes.. Sir, she can't come right now, she's just... Too scared I think*deep sigh* Please let him get a full lifetime punishment!"

" Okay miss and who are you to the victim?"

" I'm the eye-witness when it happened and... I'm her..gir-gir-girlfri-end!"

           The policeman chuckle at the sudden outburst and smile to her warmly

" Sure. He'll get all the punishment he deserved for trying to your girlfriend and your girlfriend is lucky to have a beautiful yet strong girlfriend to protect her... Hmm okay you can go now"

" *blush* t-thank you Sir!"

 

                        ***************

 

 Taeyeon pov

 

                   Whui.. Well that's totally embrassing*blush* owww... My cheeks why are you so hot! I bet you turn into Pany's favorite colour now*chuckle* then *frown* I hope she's doing well right now? I need to go home as fast as possible!

 

               As I get inside the house I heard soft sobs coming from Pany's room.. Why did she do to you to deserve this ! That Nickhun he dare touch Pany! Wait his belongings are still here ! I wish I can just throw away! But the policeman told me that since he's not this country citizen he'll be sent back to Korea to rot in jail and he's belongings will be taken tomorrow ... So I guess I need to stay calm at this.. him!

 

          I walk to Pany's room with a heavy heart , I knock the door but seems like she didn't hear it , so I announce my entrance and openes the door , the sight... Pany's hugging legs while trembling... My heart broke ... Why did I let that Nickhun stay here... It's all my fault! I should never let him in! Damn you Kim Taeyeon! I slowing turned and head for the door ,

" Taetae.. Don't leave me~"

              I can't hold it anymore , I ran to her and hugged her tight... We stay like that for a while then I broke the hug and let her face me..

" Pany yahh.. I'm sorry it's all my fault I should've never let him stay "

          Her tears falling endlessly make me wanna comfort her more.. 

" No.. Taetae.. It's not your fault.. Please don't blame yourself!", her tears bursing out more so I consoled her in my arms again... 

" Shh... Just don't cry anymore it hurts me... So much! ", my tears find it's way ... But I know I have to be strong here so I hold it up ..

" Pany?", I called her since she had stopped shaking for a while now.. I broke the hug and saw she was already sleeping peacefully now.. I slowly let her down and cover her properly before I went out...

 

           *deep sigh* Whatever happened from now on..I will protect you ! Because I love you and I don't want to see you hurt anymore , I hope you get well soon, Pany ahh... 

 

" No! Get away from me.. Taetae!", I ran to her room and saw her struggling in the bed , I walk to her and sat beside her... I hold her hands and shh her.. " I am here Pany ahh... No one will hurt you", I softly pat her and she calmed down .. But her lone tear falling out of her eyes.. I gently shove off it with my thumb and kissed her in the forehead ... I stand up to went out but her gript on my hand tighten.. 

" Don't go", She mumbled while sleeping , I sat down again and looked at her ... " I love you", I just blurred out my thought but even when she's still sleeping, she smiles ... *chuckle* Why are you so beautiful ?..

 

                         -**********-

 

    The police man arrived the next day and collect what ever Nickhun had owned , Taeyeon and Tiffany hasn't gone for work yet , it's been three days now from the incident..

 

" Taetae... I'm fine now.. You can go to work", Tiffany said with concern , " I'll go from tomorrow onwards... So and you?", Taeyeon asked ," I think from tomorrow also...". Both kept quiet after that.. Not because there's nothing to say , just because their enjoying each other company.... 

 

Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter