The One

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany looked at her father sleeping peacefully , she took her phone out and frown when she don't receive any call or msges from taeyeon . The latter would left an amount of missed calls and msges each day ,  Tiffany although was very busy , she did not forget to msg or call taeyeon once a day.. The treatment her father was getting is not much , they didn't have much amount of money to treat her father as how it was supposed to , so her father while in coma sometimes chock hard and his body may shake hard ... It happens 18/24 so.. Tiffany merely sleep , her eyebags and dark circle were largely invisible including her redden eyes...

 

         Taeyeon finally reach korea with a grin on her face.. She looked around and search for a blonde girl ... She sight as she couldn't find one.. She stroll her small luggage and started walking to nowhere.. She didn't know where to go but she couldn't stay still either...

 

              Taeyeon was thrown back to her front , she gasped when someone hugged her from the back .. " W-Who are you?", She asked without looking back.. A little shock..

" Yah! Don't you remember my scent!", Jessica pout and turned taeyeon , taeyeon gasped again... Looking at Jessica ," Omo! Your hair ... That explains... I was looking for a blonde not a slight red haired*chuckle*", Jessica hugged taeyeon again suddenly but this time the latter hughed her back with a warm smile.... Although they may contact each other for the past year since Sica (simple right.. Just Sica!) Left for her home-town again and both never saw each other in reality eversince... 

" Korea is totally different now!" Taeyeon  hovered around her head inside the car with an awe face...

" It is.. You little lost midget", Sica giggled

" Oh no! Not that name again! Soo yeon ahh", taeyeon tease back..

" Don't 'SooYeon' me! Okay.. You dork", Sica sigh 

" Dorks are cute anyway... But you know.. Bout Pany...", tae saw the slight change on Sica's face ...

" Yeah... You should visit her in the hospital tomorrow... I'll take you there... So no worries ", Tae grinned wide the thought of Pany smiling before her appears out of the blue , she was so into her thoughts... She didn't saw the frown.. The now-driving latter made as she washed taeyeon smiling happily...

 

                                      **

 

Jessica's pov..

 

                          I was shock , surprised and happy that Taeng would come. Finally after years of persuading her .... She had came! Sitting right by my side but I know she came because of Tiff , why? She never wants to come even if i begged her hard because I seriously missed her.. Missed her hugs... Her .... Her everything! To be true.. Taeng here is my first love.... Without her, I don't know how would I be those years back in N.W , I wished I could tell her about my feelings but I was already melted ~~ with all my strengths drain ...  And I admit I felt jealous a little... Maybe more than little... How can Tiff managed to turn her upside-down? She really is different from the mute yet caring taeyeon I onced knew? What is happening between them? Are they-

 

" Sicachuu... " taeng broke my thoughts..

"Hm.. " I can't talk right now, my mind was in  a mess and my tongue held tight!

" Are you okay?" The worried tone already let me looked at her right away... My heart~~ she's  more handsome now in reality... Way cuter.. More .. Get out of your mind!

" Y-Yeah.. A little headache.. " Some lies won't hurt right?

" Oh my! Why didn't you said it back then! We could have brought some pain-killers!" She hissed but full of worries.. Always looking after others... Taeng .. You never change*smile* 

        

         Finally after all the naggings from her stop , the car wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter