Simple and True

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Yul had called taeng to meet up at their favorite club , 'Soshi Club'.

                 When taeng reach the place , Yuri was already there with a blank face or bored face...

" Hey buddy", Taeyeon called and sat on the couch opposite to Yul's , Yul smiled a little and take another sip of the redish liquid in her glass

" So.. What's wrong? ", Taeyeon asked after observing Yul's manners and act , she can sense that something is not right ...

" We have a fight", Yul sigh and take a sip of the liquid again.. Taeng also sigh along... 

" So what's with it?", She asked again while pouring  the redish liquid into one glass and take a sip.

" It's not my fault! I was so drunk... It's a business meeting and she caugh me kissing a girl*sigh*", Taeng eyes shot up.. And drank the liquid at one go

" Kwon Yuri! Why did you do that? Even if you're drunk, you must've know it's so damn wrong!", taeyeon scold her with a strong and stern voice ... Yuri sigh again..

" I know... But my eye's so blurry that I thought she's Sica..", Yul have tears revolving around her eyes...

" I can smell some HellSica .. You should do something..",  taeyeon took uo another sip and looked at the now - sulking Yuri..

" Yes! That's why I called you bro! I need to use your brain... I really love her", Yuri begged taeyeon..

" Well... I just came to think about one plan... Show how much you love her and cherish het plus she's also my Bestie if you ever hard her again... I swear Yul!", Taeyeon slid her index fingure round her neck...

" D-Dae! Gosh.. Taeng.. I loved her!", Yuri back up and rest het head on the couch .. 

" I felt really guilty you know~~ I hope she won't break up with me.."

" Nope! She loves you as much! So take the longs leg up! ", Yuri smiled aftr hearing what taeyeon said ...

" Okay... Let's party~", Taeyeon shot making Yul to sit up straight holding her laughter

" What? Did I heard that right! The taeng asking for party ~~", Yuri burst out laughing

" Yah! I don't like it that much either! Gather all our friends... Let's went to Party on the beach!"

" Yepo! Cheers!"

 

                            *************

 

"Pany ahh.. Wanna go to the baech with me and others?", Taeyeon asked placing the files back to her desk..

" Waeyo? Why suddenly?", Fany asked , they were both in Taeyeon's office handling some files..

" It's Yulsic.. They were on a fight and Yul's wanted to apologise "

 

             Fany stood up and went beside taeyeon

" Couples do fight.. But I hope they don't extend to breaks up", Fany sigh ... Taeyeon smiled at her worriedsome girlfriend ..

" Hmm... Come here", Taeyeon called tiffany to sit on her laps which the latter do it right away...

" I'll also do some announcing of us", Taeyeon then peck her girlfriend's lips.. 

" Hmm... Kiss me again"

           The office was then filled with soft moans and laugh.. Lucky the room was sound proff.. 

                        ************

 

" Okay.. Fany.. You ready", Taeyeon asked through the phone..

" Dae! Mission start!", With that she hang up and knock the door , no response ... She tried to knock it again but the door suddenly opened revealing a girl with a white dress.. Sleeling clothes we can say.. And with the dark alley behind the back.. It freak Tiffany up

" Yah! You're scaring me!", Tiffany shout right away as she held her pumping chest...

" Tiffy? How come you know I was here", Sica asked..

" Taeta- yeon told me.. Now.. Bestie! Let's go shopping!!", Sica groaned at the loud Fany

" Gosh... Why so loud girl~ I'm not in the mood", Sica tried to close the door but Fany slit her legs in between making her scream in pain at the hard impact

" YAH! Why did you do that!", Sica opened the door right away and bend down to check Fany's legs...

" No-Not that p-pain... Just come with me~~", Fany spoke softly... Her leg's hurting like hell! And she would needs to walk properly in case Sica want her to stay at home in.. And the thought just killed her..

" Really?? With this", Sica asked unbelievably while pointing Fany's leg... Fany barely laugh 

" Bwo.... Who can stop me from shopping!", Sica sigh at her Best Friend ... 

" Okay. Wait for me ....come inside", Sica helped Fany by lending her shoulder for her latter to hold on..

  After 30 mins

 "Really Jessi! That long!", Fany shout in amazed ...

" Just don't act like you didn't either~~",  Sica teased ..

" Okay! Since you hurt my ankle I suggest we would go by your car.. I don't bring mine"

" Kay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter