WHY NOT ME

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Taeyeon was dumb-founded , the last words tiffany said back at the evening was lingering in her head... She shook her head..

" Stop it!" She hold her head and messed it up... " Pany ahh... I thought we have the same feelings... Was it all just a friendship? No! It is not... What's with all the hugs and skinships were? Friends do that but... I'm not gonna give up!"

              Taeyeon stood up from her bed , she had lock herself up eversince they get home.. Sica was knocking and shouting at her from the outside... 

As she opens the door..

" Sica .." Sica was sleeping while sitting on the floor beside her door , taeyeon bend down and shook the sleeping latter... A deep-sleeper she is.. Sica was still sleeping.. Taeyeon giggled.. 

" Jung Sooyeon! You want some cucumber!"

" What the! You dare!" Sica woke fumming .. 

"Muhahahaha!" , Taeyeon laugh crazily for a minute she forgot about Tiffany... 

    Sica's glared turned to a warm smile

" I miss that ahjumma laugh " 

     Taeyeon slowing stop from her laughter and smiled to Sica..

" C'mon get your up.. It's cold here~" 

      Sica nods and let taeyeon help her up..

" Why do you lock yourself up like that? It's 7 p.m and you don't eat anything.. "

      Sica asked worriedly.. Not knowing she reminded taryeon about Tiffany , tae face fall.. But her stomach grumbles loud ... 

" Poor baby.. Come on... I'll prepare your dinner", Sica said as she pinch taeyeon's cheeks...

" Sica umm.. I need to go out for a while-" Sica glared at taeyeon making taeyeon stopped her tongue..

" Eat it is...", taeyeon gave up , she knew she'll never wins over hellsica..

*chump*

*chump*

*chump*

 

          Taeyeon didn't realise she was damn hungry .. After putting one spoon of rice on .. Hunger take place... 

" Tae... Can you not go?" Sica asked as she holds taeyeon's arm..taeyeon turned and look at her pleading eyes... 

" But.. I really need to go.. ", Taeyeon said apologically

" O..kay..*sigh*  ", Sica slowing loosen her gript till her hand falls on her lap.. She really wished taeyeon could stay, she really missed the latter , she don't know when taeyeon would returned so she wants to spend as much time as possible with taeyeon before she left her..

" Sica yahh...", taeyeon looked at Sica who looked down on the ground.. Taeyeon felt guilty , she knows Sica missed her so much but she wants to talk things out with Pany , her heart wants a reason.. But can she just asked her tomorrow? It's not like Tiffany may leave suddenly right? She missed her best friend too..

" I'll stay... Don't be sad..", She hold Sica's hand and sqeeze it.. The now sad Sica looked up ... Surprised yet happy.. She smiled so wide that she can feel her cheeks hurts a little

" Your cute like that.. The ice has melted`~", taeyeon said playfully... Making Sica blushed hard... Yet the dim light hopefully hide her redden cheeks...

 

 Back to poor tiffany...

 

" Hush now baby...", Mr.Hwang pat his daughter back , his face looked worried , his daughter had cried hard like there's no tomorrow , he was so curious about the reason behind his beloved daughters tears but he knew his daughter would tell him when she's ready..

"A-Appa.. I love her... Bu-But I-I let h-her go....", Tiffany spoke shakingly ... Her father sigh , he his daughter hair softly ... Tiffany had calm down a bit now but her body is still shaking...

" Do you remember what I've told you when you were little.. If she's the one.. Fate will brought her to you again... " Tiffany just nod , her lone tears falling...

 " Appa.. Since you're okay now... I want to go back to New York", Mr.Hwang nod his head understandingly....

" Yes... Just remember my words okay (Fany nods) When will you go back?"

"I will search if tomorrow's airplane back to New York have left seat's available"

       Mr.Hwang sigh , he missed his daughter but he also understood her , he hugged her tight...

" Just be okay ..", Tiffany hugged him back , she wants to stay longer too , she mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter