Bye Tiffany

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 " Appa! Wae! I can't! ", Yuri shout from the top of her lungs at her father..

" I'm sorry for not taking your permission first Yuri yah.. But our company there have some major problems regarding trades and productions , we can't lose that company.  It's important for our proggesion" Mr.Kwon said calmy but inside he knew he was wrong in this..

" Appa...", Yuri soften up seeing her father's apological eyes , she's been hanging and flirting around using her father's money but her father never scold her , he just loved his daughter too much and Yuri know it will be  really important if her father had dragged her into this..

" Okay.. I'll go but I don't want to stay long after I managed the improper stuffs I'll hurried home!",  Mr.Kwon smiles to his daughter and open his arms..

" Dad.. I'm not a kid anymore you know that~" , she laugh but went to hugged her father..

 

Yuri's pov

                Landing back to my birth place feels somehow weird... Kind of refreshing though*chuckles*

      A hah!

 I take out my phone and dialed

" Sica... Yul speaking.. I got no news from taeng , is she by chance still with you"

" No.. She left a day ago"

" What! That midget! How could she just left..."

" Yul i gotta go .. Bye"

        Sica hanged up , her voice seems kind of sad ? 

        I should visit her someday... 

" Ms.Kwon ?"

   I turned around and saw a decent man looking at me..

" Yes and you are?"

" I'm here to assist you.. I'll drive you to your destination"

"Okay.. "

     I'm still fluence with my korean... What a charm! 

               

 

"Wait ! Stop the car!" I shout and the driver stopped 

" What's wrong ma'am?"

" Just wait for me a little while"

         I went out and approached her , she looked .. Sad? Her head hang low as she sits on the chair aside the big brush... It is her.. I slowly walk to her 

*Dugun! Dugun!Dugun!*

  Eh? What's up with my heart? I am not running yet am i tired? What a strange thing! I need to exercise more...

" Sica.."

                  Pov ends..

 

                           ***********

" Taeng... You're already drunk.. Stop drinking!", Sunny scold as she shove the bottle away from taeyeon...

" Yah! Give it back! I love that bottle!" , Taeyeon shout reaching out her hands trying to take the bottle ...

" You're lucky I found you here ... " Sunny sigh 

" But I want that mmm.. I lowe mm.. Bwrmmkdjksskkdkkki" Taeyeon mumbled ..

*thud*

 " Finally knock out! Gosh.. You're indeed stong! I wonder what happened there..." Sunny then paid the bills and dragged taeyeon with all her strengths.. 

 

  *click*

       The door opened ... 

" Wa... So dark !" Sunny then found the switch in the corner and take off the hand that weights on her shoulder letting the latter to fall down hard but not waking..

" Ops! Sorry!", Sunny fasten her speed and turn on the lights... 

" Who are you?", The voice coming out from behind really starled her , she's so freaking out... She slowly take off her bag from her shoulder planning to knock whoever is behind her...

" Omo... Is that taeyeon?",  she can feel the wind passing her fast and a girl with a red hair sat beside the sleeping taeyeon on the ground...

Who is she? - sunny

     Sunny stared at the girl from the back ...

" You look familier .. Who are you?", she asked ..

" Tiffany.. Tiffany Hwang..", without looking at Sunny , Tiffany replied... 

' Tiffany.. Tiffany.. Pany?! - sunny

" I'm Sunny .... Taeng's bestfriend... So please take care of her!", with that Sunny left as she closed the door , sunny looked at the door again

" Kim Taeyeon... You act fast! You already let her move in! Gosh... I'm lucky I left them hurrily" 

            Sunny left fast ... But she really don't know what's going on...

              Tiffany hardly carry the sleeping taeyeon to her bed , she tug her up .. She then  was about to leave

" Pany ahh.. ", she turned ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter