INSANE

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 " WHAT THE!!! TIPPANI WHY IS YOUR ROOM ALL PINK!",  taeyeon was so furious , if it's an animated show , you will see fire in her eyes , " Taeyeon? Your back... Why are you so loud", tiffany came out from the bathroom with her pink  bathrobe , that reveals her chest and her  smooth body, taeyeon gulped at the sight but , " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR ROOM!", taeyeon shout anger took place again , tiffany looked around her room ," I paint it pink... ", she answered simply making taeyeon angriness boiled up more , " Even if this is your room, it's still my apartment! And i want it back to its original colour again!", taeyeon command sharp , " I can't ... I don't have  energy left in me now.. And please will you get out , i need to change if you don't want to see me *smirk*" , taeyeon gulped hard yet , " I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR Y BODY ....( what the!) Just come out fast...", taeyeon hurridly closed the door and breathe heavily , " Why did i say that? Argghh... I hate that girl!", taeyeon hissed and went to the kitchen to drink water.

 

After 30mins

 

    Tiffany walkes out of her room and saw a pissed looking taeyeon on the couch folding her hands , " I'm done", tiffany said and taeyeon looked up , " Pink. Again! Why don't you turn into a Pink Alien!", taeyeon shout , tiffany on the other hand never saw taeyeon that angry , she admit she's scared but her pride won't, " I'll be glad but i'm me..", tiffany went directly to the kitchen and grab some water, taeyeon inhaled heavily , annoyed by the other girl , she stood up , calming herself , " Get out!", she shout yet so stern, " Mwo?", tiffany looked at taeyeon , " I said ... Get the out from my apartment!", taeyeon repeat but with a lower voice , tiffany stay still , " But.. I don't have anywhere else to go..", tiffany said sincerely this time," I don't care just...." Then taeyeon phone rang...she slide the green button..

 

" Taeng! Are you two getting along* smile*"

" We-Well... *sight* we are..."

" Chogmal!! Thank god ... I'm afraid you would just kick her out *giggle*"

" * giggle* you sure know me... Yah ! Sicachuuu.... Dont you miss me... Why don't you even call me?* pout*"

" I miss you so much! But work here is so heavy!"

" I hope you're not lying! Okay  I'll look after her well..."

" I know you would... Don't be grumpy!"

" ara~~~* laugh* you too look after yourself!"

" Daedae... Ahjumma~~ gotta go"

     --- call ends ---

 

 " Aish this girl!", taeyeon smiled but when she know someone's staring at her , her smile faded right away , " Go to your room", taeyeon demanded which let tiffany went to her room obediently....

 

 

Tiffany Pov

 

                  That kid ! She barked at me like a mad dog and then laughed suddenly like a mad person! I'm saved right now... I hope Jessi would always be on time !

 

                    My training to be a proffessional designer will start tomorrow so.... I'll try hard and leave this place and that grumpy midget forever!

                        My family work hard to let me stand on my ground right now... I need to try my best! And bout my families i missed them... I took out my phone and dialed my mom ...

" Baby? We missed you!"

" Mom...i miss you too...and are you all fine?"

" We are darling! We are...don't worry bout us , just worry bout yourself and try hard..darling"

" I'll try my best mom....I'll not let your hard work drain down so easily..."

" I know .. I know you will darling.. Just don't pushed yourself too hard .. Darling i would love to chat with you forever ...but here it's past midnight and..."

" Okay...sorry to wake you up.. Sleep tight mom"

" Okay you too..."

              ---call ends--

   

               After the call ends i just couldn't stop my tears ... I missed them ... I'll try my best to pay you back mom...dad...*sobs* I'll do my very best *sobs*

 

           ----- pov ends ----

 

                     Taeyeon hear tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter