I loved you first

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Taeng!", Sica chirped and stand from her sit , Taeyeon smiled wide and went to her supposed seat while they shook their hands.. Tiffany then entered witnessing the two who were shaking their hands with a wide smile...

" Omo! Tiffy!", Sica called surprised when she saw Tiffany standing at the door... She ran to her immediatly and hugged the latter tight!

"Hi jessie..", Tiffany said softly as she broke the hug 

" How come you never picked up your phone! I called you so many times!", Sica shot angrily while her hands on her waist

  Tiffany just smiled cheekily while looking down with ashame, she knew the reason too well! If she had picked up the phone or talk normally to Sica , she was scared if taeyeon was around.. Or Sica talked about her relationship with taeyeon which will hurt her so much!

" Come on Sica~~ she's a designer now she's busy~", Taeyeon came to save her... Jessica's lips slowly curved upwards...

" Really?! Omo tiff congrats!!", she excalimed happily...

 

     Now they all sat in their seats... tiff and tae on the other side while Sica on the opposite..

 

" So... why are you here?", Taeyeon asked

 

  Tiffany also looked Sica questionly , they are together isn't it?? But why do she care again! She have Siwon... 

 

" You know..Seobang had taken over the company and I'm there to help her!", Sica smiled..

 

" Seobang?", Tae and Tiff said in unison and then looked at each other , seeing their reaction Sica laugh out loud and get the attention back at her

 

" Yah! you two... Yul's my seobang", Sica said in between her laugh.. Taeyeon then sigh..

 

" You two really?  The unexpected!", Taeyeon also laugh at the end.. But Tiffany was lost , very lost... 

 

" Who is Seobang and the Yul?", she blurt out looking both taeyeon and Jessica..

 

  " Right Tiff.. You are always out of reach ! Your Best Friend have a beautiful lover...", Sica smiled at her own words..

 

 " Her name is Kwon Yuri also Taeng's bestie and the owner of the Kwon Trade".

 

   " Enough of my side.. Tiff, got some secret of eternity in your pocket?" Sica asked, Taeyeon also turned to look at tiffany , she really wished she'd say 'No'... 

 

  " M-Me? Right! Haha... Ye-Yeah.. Siwon", Tiffany shuttered , her mind is in a mess, part of her was relief that they were not together and part of her was regretting everything... then after Siwon came out of ... She felt guilty.. mixed feelings...

 

    Taeyeon looked down right away... her heart was again clenching hard , she was right after all.. tiffany and Siwon were together from the start.. she was right! She spend those years.. in grief and pain just missing someone who doesn't even care about her.. 

 

  " Excuse me", Again they said in unison... they already stand from their seat , they looked at each other... the time seems to stopped for a minute..Peace in them.. Only if... Taeyeon shook her head and went forward to the bathroom.. Tiffany sat down right away with a heavy heart.. she know very well that taeyeon was hurt , her eyes explained everything...

 

   Sica on the other hand was surprised and confused by the sight... 

" You guys fight?", she asked carefully..

 

   Earning no response from Tiff.. She thinks she guess right...

 Then her phone rang..

 

                             **********

    Taeyeon went directly to her car.... She was punching the steering continuously ....

    She can't do it any longer , her small hopes were all crushing down.. Although she said she's just helping her.. There is more... More...

She took out her phone and dialled

" Sica ... I have some urgent issues, I'll be going first . Let's just continue the meeting later "

   Then she hanged up and drive off fast...

 

   She doesn't  know where to go.... 

 

            She was slowly opening the door ... And memories start flasing.. Although it looked like the apartment wasn't clean and was left a long time ago.. To her.. It's the same..

 

          She slowing walk to the big glass and sat on the floor where she found her sleeping... 

" I want Amesia..."

 

^______^______^______^______^______^______^

 

" Tiff!", Sica called but Tiffany was already dashing out...

 

 *Click*

 

" Please be here..", she prayed..

 

        She was right , she is there... Sleeping on the floor.. She slowly walk to her and kneeled down... Looking at the sore eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter