YOU DARE

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany pov

 

                    I wished he don't take much time , I still want to be with taetae so much! It should be important.... I love her much this way , so caring... So charming..hehe.. I wave her and went inside the restaurent ...

                   I look around trying to find Nick and here he comes," Your beautiful!", he comment , I just smile at him and we went to the counter , " Reservation for Buck Couple", he said, why do I have the feelings ... Something is off here.. Buck couple?

 

        We were sitted to one of the tables  , I was about to drank the glass of wine but ," Wait Tiff! Before we start eating , I want to tell you something", I looked at him and next.... Group of musicians came , what is this? Is he trying to- .. He came close and kneel before me , I had my eyes open wide ,

" Tiff ... It's been years now and I think it's time again for so long so far my love for haven't changed a bit instead it's more stronger now.. Will you allow me to be your boyfriend ?"

    What to do now?! Everyone's attention is on us now , It's so hard to say No here and taetae is there , the glass is big and transperant, she may see everything , 

" N-", Nikhun suddenly stood up and put the ring on my fingers , it's so fast that I haven't had time to react , he helped me sit down ... I looked at him .. His face is so... Strange

" Nick... I don't think I can take this... I'm sorry for letting you wait but-"

" Let's drink first..", He said softly , I felt so bad so I just drink it... 

" You know Tiff*smirk*"

Is he smirking right now... Gosh my head... There were two Nickhun there.... I shook my head and tried to grab the water near me... But my hand ... I can't lift it up! I merely looked at him... 

" You'll be mine anyway" My vision's became black ... Taetae....help...

                         **************

 Taeyeon pov

 

                     Tears... Tears... Tears... Why is my heart aching like hell! I just realise I love her .... But it felt like I loved her for a thousand years ... It felt like she cheat on me?! But we are not even together... Still It hurts so much! I said I'll wait for you pany ahh... But I can't see that , you having boyfriend? No! Why am I like this! I love her.... But... Wait! I want her to be mine!  Why did she accept it? Maybe.. Just maybe... Argh... Why do i felt like.something's wrong? Are you scared taeyeon? No! Then go back and spill out before it's too late! Isn't it too late? Face your fear! Okay!...

 

       I turned my car and race back to the restaurent in full speed...

" Miss... Where are the two people who sat in that table?"

" They left half hour ago.."

" Mwo? Can you tell me where are they heading?"

" I saw them went at the back of the buiding... The girls seems to be not well"

" What?! Okay thanks!"

            I ran to the back of the building ... There's two building here wherr would they go? Pany ahh I'm d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter