CONFESSIONS

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     Taeyeon stayed with Tiffany in the hospital , she wants to be there for her and help her in anyway she could , she tried hard not to fall asleep but failed abrubtly and slept on the comfy couch with her head resting on the walls and slightly opened ... Tiffany on the other hand was busy cleaning her father that she didn't realise taeyeon was already in her own dreamland... As the clock struck 12 tiffany finally finished the things she needed to do and looked at taeyeon , she giggled when she saw the latter sleeping position, she got up from her seat and went to taeyeon , she sat on the arms of the couch and stared at the sleeping latter with a smile attached on her face, after a minutes of staring she finally came to her sense when she realise , taeyeon was not that comfortable regarding her sleeping position... She reach out her hands to move taeyeon's head to the side a little ... 

" Pany ahh" Tiffany stopped right away but sigh in relief when she saw taeyeon's eyes still closed tight.. "Mumbling my name even when you're asleep", Tiffany smiled and gently caresses taeyeon's cheeks with the back of her palm..

" I hate you first you know... For a while you are so grumpy*giggles* always so cold to me. But taetae I never thought I would end up this way... I'm seriously addicted to you~~ I really wish I could cuddle with you again lik-"

" You can", taeyeon smirk still eyes-closed, tiffany was terribly shock , she can feel her body heated up... She almost confessed! Maybe she does...

" Come sit with me", taeyeon already pulled tiffany by her wrist and let her sit beside her , tiffany sat on the couch with a loud thud , her body so damn hot! Not the byun side ..keke... But the embrassed side..

" Hug me now", taeyeon ordered still eyes-closed, Tiffany stared at Taeyeon she's battling in her mind.. She wants to hug taeyeon right away but what did it means?

" Now!", The stren voice caused tiffany to hugged taeyeon tight... Taeyeon smiled mischieviously while tiffany blushed hard ... 

" I missed this too", taeyeon softly said as she slid her left hand around tiffany's neck and the other at tiffany' back... Tiffany suddenly felt calm.. She feels safe and secure in those tiny yet strong arms.... She placed her head steadily on taeyeon's chest and inhaled ... Sniffing those attractive smell of the person she loved.. Taeyeon sit up more comfortably so that tiffany can rest well... She gentle her hairs and hummed some random songs which tiffany found it soo cute ...

" Taetae... Can you sing me to sleep?"

" Hmmm.. Always.. "

       Taeyeon take a deep breathe and get silent for a while thinking for a song.. 

 

( Taeyeon - Make me love you)~~

       Make me love you

Make me love you

Shadows come from the light in the darkness

In times that are even lonelier

The hand that was carefully held out

I couldn’t hold it, I’ve only hesitated but

 

My heart already trembles, I keep getting scared

On this night when you secretly held out your hand

 

Make me kiss you

(Ma-make me kiss you)

Make me touch you

(Ma-make me touch you)

Make me want you

(Ma-make me want you)

K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you

Make me love you

Make me love you

 

Every day, I enter into a different world

I was a butterfly, attracted to the temptation

I’ve fallen into a sweet scent

How do I look?

 

Farther, a little bit farther, high in the sky

I’ve come a white star as I fly away

 

Make me kiss you

(Ma-make me kiss you)

Make me touch you

(Ma-make me touch you)

Make me want you

(Ma-make me want you)

K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you

Make me love you

Make me love you

 

Never seen it before

(Such warm eyes)

Deeply place me in your universe

(I’ll close my eyes)

Take me far away

And make me love you

 

Make me kiss you

(Ma-make me kiss you)

Make me touch you

(Ma-make me touch you)

Make me want you

(Ma-make me want you)

K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you

Make me love you

Make me love you

 

Make me love you

 

 

            Taeyeon was so into her world ... While singimg she remebered every moments they've had... Togther to Tiffany as she finished , she heard soft snoring coming from the latter and smiles...

" Sweet dream my mushroom..." And she peck her forehead and she herself drift to her own dreamland ... Together..... Cuddling~~

                               ********

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter