ARRIVAL

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon Pov

 

                           I got up early today since what's her name again, Ti- Ti-Tippani! Yeah Tippani will be arriving here at 8am sharp and the never-ending call from Sica reminding me about Tippani's arrival can't stop*sight* she is really annoying sometimes .... She's still the same *chuckle*

 

Here comes the call~~

 

" Taeng!! Toda-"

" I know~~ and i'm about to walk to my car to get her"

" Good! I trust you taeng and here's her pic "

    I look at the pic and smile, she's beautiful

" Okay ... Gotta go!"

" And .... She's a little short-tempered"

" We may be the same there * laugh* bye , I'll call you again!"

" Okay bye , drive safe !"

 

---call end---

 

 

 

           What's wrong with traffic today! New York is so full of cars ! Damn it's almost 8! Sica didn't give me her contact and how would i tell her i'm gonna be late.. Arghhh!! I called Sica but she's unreachable ..WTF!

 

        Finally! I've arrived at the airport  but I'm an hour late! And where would she be....

      I look at her picture and walk around trying to find her , the airport is still so crowded and i hate crowded place ! But

 

" Miss?", she turned around , she's more beautiful in reality, " Who ...", she took out her phone and seems to find my pic, " I'm sorry , I'm late .. The traf-", i stopped right at my words when she glared at me * Gluped* , " I wait for you half ..no.... For one hour",she said looking so pissed ! . And i just stood froze on my stand , am i scared...No!

 

" I'm sorry... Come on let's go " i take her pink luggage and we walk out of the airport. She looked shock when she saw my car * smirk* i know ... My car is beautiful ...  I put her luggage inside and i opened the front door for her , she smiles and entered , her eyesmiles! So beautiful! What is wrong with me today ?

 

" So...Ti- Tippany.." I heard her giggling , what's wrong , " What??", i asked her , " Tiffany .... It's Tiffany", she smiles which caught me off-guard again, i shook my head and get my attention on the road , " Okay.. Tippani..", i can't spell F .. My problem till now , " T.I.F.F.A.N.Y", she gestured , " T.I.P.P.A... Argh .. I can't spell F ! Let me just call you...umm", i think of her nickname , " What...", she asked then , " Let me call you Ppany...", she got quiet fir a while , she don't like it??, " Okay" , i smile , i really don't know why?!

          

 

At tae's apartment

 

 

         " Omo! Taeyeon ! You live here alone?!", as soon as we entered my apartment... So loud!, " Yes I am...", i answered and pull her luggage to the room , i set up for her , she followed me and , " I like it!", why is she so loud , " Wash up , I'll make dinner ...", i went out , i heard her jumping and screaming , why is she is so loud! 

 

   She came out wearing ," All pink!", I blured out my thoughts , " Yeps! I love pink!", she's so weird , loud and pink freak! My eyes~~

 

     We finished eating. I go to my room , ready to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter