Help you?

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                          Taeyeon was flipping the last page of the file containing Tiffany's profile with a smile.. she put it down on the table and bend her back to the comfy chair behind her.... 

" Maybe I was given another chance to be with you... I'll try to help you as much as I can ". She smiled again and bend over to reach the voice-overs on her desk...

 

    " Call Designer Hwang ".

    

  ____________________________________

 

Tiffany's pov

 

                           Sketch.. Sketch.. sketch...

  Argh! I balled up the paper and throw it again on the bin .. Why do you kept appearing on my mind *sigh* I was about to move on from you taetae yahh.. 

 

  " Tiffany Hwang!", I jerked up a little to looked at the direction of the furious loud voice immediately.. fumming Manger Park was glaring at me with a serious and angry face..

 

   " D-Dae.. Manger Park...", Indeed I'm scared... they called her Park Boom for a reason! That Boom! Boom !

 

  " I've called you for more than twice! Where do you kept your ear?!", I just bowed in  ashamed and scared..

 " Mian-"

" Shh your apologies! apologies are for the righteous .. CEO Kim had called you to her office.. Go immediately!", She said with a cold face.. I walk past her and was greeted by a man who seems to be in his 30's 

 

" Kindly follow me, Designer Hwang", He gentle said with a smile and I just do what he said...

      But wait? The CEO called me? Is it the CEO Taeyeon? I'm so not ready to face her again.... But she IS the CEO*sigh* 

 

          He knocked the door and we entered... what a luxurious room! so well 

designed and generous furnishes! 

       But then he just left again.. leaving me with her?! 

 

" Please sit down ", She said as she sipped the coffee... I sat down and can't face her....The atmosphere is so awkward, maybe only me.. she seems to be fine..

 

      So many questions started filling my head once again... How? When? Why ?

 

     " Since you're our new employee and A designer , I want you to take turn and helped me with these design stuffs which I'm not so used to it at all ", She spoke.. what did she mean by that..

 

     " Taetae.. how would I help you?", Gosh!! tongue slipped! 

        She looked at me with a blank face which is so hard to read 

     " Designer Hwang. We ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter