All with you

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Taeyeon and Tiffany were in their tent while the others are having bond-fire outside..

" How can you drive like this?", Taeyeon asked in disbelief , she had taken off tiffany's shoes and examined the injured part..

" It's hurting too~~ but I need to..", Fany pout ..

" Okay.. Let me heal it for you.. ", Tae bend down and kissed her ankles ... Fany smiled but moan a little when tae softly her ankles after the kiss..

" I'm happy... Finally at the end we're all happy", Tae smiled and moved close to her girlfriend, staring at her lovingly..

" Hmm... I don't want to lose you again", Fany make a sour face , tae strech her hand out to softly touch fany's cheeks..

" You won't. We will never be again..", Tae then kissed her .. But their soft kissed turned to desperate one... Hands roaming about on each other's body.. Feeling each others warmth.. 

Tae slit her hand inside fany's shirt and took a hold of her ... Fany moan in the kiss and started roaming her hands on tae's head... Messing her hair..

       Touch.. Touch.. Touch...

" Hey guys ! Come on- Ops! My bad.. ", Soo apologise right away witnessing that she had disturbed a beautiful moment.. 

      Tae screamed at her while Fany look down with a burning cheeks..

                            ******

         Taeny couple also went out of their tent soon and join the others.. 

      Tae glared at Soo the moment she saw her while Soo just smile apologically.. 

 

" Let's do something~~", Yoong pout..

" Ah! Tae unni can sing!", Jeni chirp ... The others also joined her.. 

" Okayokay! Stop it.. I will", Tae sigh , loudness were her enemies so she gave up ..

" At least.. Is there any imstrument?", she asked and look at others.. But they all shook their heads..

" But Unni.. I learn beatbox! I'll help you", Jenny suggest..

" Yea.. I'll take another flow too~", Lisa joined and both JenSa stock their hands.. 

" Keep it low.. Cool and steady. Try to go on with the flow", Taeyeon smiled, she held on Fany's hand and squeezed it..

" This song is for Fany and all of us with our own lovers"

 

" Ahem!", she cleared ..

 

 

I am happy that I’m by your side

I dream because I am by your side

I can smile because I am by your sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter