Missing You like crazy

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Slight revealation will be here... So hope you guys won't get bored! And about Taeyeon suitor. Hehe.. You will see someone soon but I may get a scolding there . But it's how the story goes... Some suffering will be in! 

     Let's make your curiousity strike!

 

 

=__________________________________________=

 

 

             With an hour of sleeping without falling asleep , she got tired of it , she can't count how many sighing she had for just a day , weekend used to be one of her favorite days through a whole year , but with a hole of emptiness inside she felt like she had been living in hell and she was just a walking zombie who aimlessly walk and walk around , she really needed a complete rest but she had . Yet sleeping without falling asleep is not a complete rest at all . 

 

       It's only a weak after Pany had left to Korea. But to her it felt as if she had gone for more than years... They're may be these short period of time they would chat online but only mere minutes ... Because the latter is busy with her father who haven't woke up after the accident and the chance of her father losing his life in just a blink is really high as instructed by the doctors , Pany or his families should always stay by his side in case something went wrong and yes in the family , the mother needs to work hard to be able to pay the hospital bills and also had to earn some for Tiffany's ... And Tiffany is the only person who could stay 24/24 times.. Although Tiffany tried helping her mother and persuade her in all ways so her mother would allowed her to work ... The mother kept stern at her decisions and only asked Tiffany to take care of her father in case something may add up... More if the letter starting from 'A'wake or D'eath' occurs... The mother tried hard to stay strong , she loved her husband dearly .. With all her heart and she blamed herself for not staying by his side when he needed her the very most but she needed to work and besides they're one and only daughter Tiffany is there ... So she just hold everything up to her sleeve's and wait patienly and eagerly for her Husband to wake up. 

 

      Tiffany's mother work as a nurse on 'Cheon Hospital' she haven't had high education to work as a real nurse just a profile lower than a nurse.. And her salary is also below the nurse's sallary , she could get this job with the help of her really long lost friend but whom she called as best of friends who is indeed a doctor in the hospital , she couldn't stop thanking her friend for letting her in her job right now... And Mr.Hwang work on a 'Daily Life' magazine company as a sub-editor like her wife , his salary is not that much but with the combination of both of salaries .. They can get Tiffany to one of the popular college which also let Tiffany to earn a chance to trained as professional designer in SM Design, it was her dream to  work there and eventhough she'll only be a trainee first .. If the likes of her work is known and if she did great ... She have a great chance to work as their real employee.. All Tiffany's wants first of all is to let her parents who work hard day and night for her to let them settle peacefully and look after them by paying them back all their love ..

 

                  ********************* 

 

      It was their shikshin Sooyoung's birthday .. Although taeyeon wished she could skip it very much , it's her bestfriend ! which let her back to her senses... How could she skip this? It's her bestfriend for god sake!

 

       They were chattering happily on Sooyoung's mansion which was on Sooyoung's private Island.. Taeyeon suddenly excused herself making all eyes on her but she just smiled saying she needs fresh-air and joked with their loud voices before chuckling and head out for the sea... But her fake smiles were noticed by someone.. 

 

         Taeyeon walk as she watch the cold water burshing on the walls with a loud splash and the curling of to meet the other flows... She fold her hands and close her eyes enjoying the fresh yet cold breeze hitting her body... She shiver a little but shook it off and open her eyes to looked at the shining moon , 

" Please let Pany appa get well soon.. And let her come back to me ... "

  Later on taeyeon chuckle at her words, she feels like a fool for talking to the moon and even asked it's help? As if the moon was a  god ... She sat on the edge of the stone beside her , 'I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter