PERFECT

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's pov

 

                          Finally everything is perfect and beautiful. With every single moments I spent with taetae... I feel complete ... If there is another dimension where we are... I wished we can still be together .. Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang *smile*

 

                          Tae had promoted me to be a head of our department and team.. But I can see not everyone is happy about it . It won't be fair for them either way , I'm still so new to these company and I already achieve great stand , I like it so much but I should talk to taeyeon bout this..

 

                         After work , I went home .... I can't cook ! Damn ... I always depend on Tae , I should try it... It won't hurt right?? As I was about to enter the kitchen , my phone rang..

" Jessi!"

" Loud as always~ Tiff come join us, we'll be having girls shopping!"

" Jinja! I'd lived to! But Tae isn't home yet..."

" It's GIRLS shopping okay? Don't say you are a man on your relationship*chuckle*"

" Of course not! Okay... I'll be there~~".  

 

            Tae is the man*giggle* although she is smaller than me and her body is so so petite... She is the man.. My man.. Hehe

 

" Tiff! You're so late", Jessi scold ..

" Dae Unni.. We've waited for you for more than hours", Seobaby scold..

        I just smiled at them ...  I took so long dressing up! 

    Jessi, Seobaby , Sunny and me started to walk..

" Where is Jen and Li?", I asked..

" We can't contact them at all... Anyway those two are the man side I think", Sunny giggle and we all join. Those two are so hard to guess to which gender they prefer... I thougt they're couple the first time I saw them but they were surprisingly not..

        Lot's of bags were shouldering us now... But not tired at all... Still into more shopping!

" Guys! That shop!", Jessi point and we all looked to the direction... Toys.. toys!?? 

" I know you guys want some", Jessi smirked at us ... No one dare to spoke.. Maybe I want to try it, although we still don't process to it *pout* 

" What is it?", Seobaby asked as innocent as her mind is~

" That.. Um... Something that can make you awesome!", Sunny apoke blunty... I gave her the what-the- looked.. She just smiled sheepishly...

" Unnies.. Let's get it!", Seo asked desperately, the rest of us just chuckle... Poor Seo..

" Let's go!"

     We entered the shop.. So many!

" Eh... I want these for Sooyoongie~~ the colour suits her body well!", Sunny picked the light brown strap on... I can't stop myself from bursting out... Really? God! Sooyoung with that would be so....... 

" I want the pink one", I said and pick up the pink one.. But it was so big! I measured it with my two fingers but it can't ! When these entered me... So gonna hurt~~ I put it down again..

" Eh... Too big? Don't worry the bigger the better!" Jessi took it and shove it on my hand again... Hope it really is *frown*

    I looked at Sica and she was holding the black coloured strap on.

" Black?", I asked ... She just smile..

" That big?", I asked again and she nods... I believed they already have it before...

" Seo choose one", Sunny asked the still confused Seo..

" How will these make me awesome?", She asked.. 

" When yoong do something with it.. Pick the thin ones..", Jessi spoke .. Why did she let me pick the big ones?

" But Yoongie loves big things... So I'll take these dark blue cloured one",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter