Fate?

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      Sleeping in the couch isn't that comfortable , the girls woke up one by one with a headache, their back hurts dearly..

 

" Ow... My back..", Sooyoung groaned as she strech her hand to rub her back but when she felt a hand doing it for her... She inhaled and smiled as her body relaxed to the touch... Knowing very clearly who the other person is..

 

   When they're all wide awake..

 

" Guys... Is there something you know about taengoo's love life?"

 

      Sica asked out of the blue making everyone looked at her..

 

" There is right?", Sica asked curiously when she got no answer but just a stare..

 

  Sunny then broke the silence ...

 

" We don't know her well either... But taengoo loves her alot but something goes wrong.. She said that she got someone and she's happy with it *Deep sigh* but her actions spoke louder , she isn't happy at all".

 

" I remembered that night before she left , she looked so lifeless.. And hurt and although she smiled and laugh with us ... I think all of us can tell that she's not happy at all", Yuri continued...

 

        As Sica was about to spoke taeyeon came out of the room..

 

" O.. You're all up now", she smiled at them, the girls just smiled back at her..

 

                              ********

 

 Tiffany's pov

 

 

 

                         Siwon came to fetch me and we went together to the company.. He seems to be really happy ... Always smiling as he drove.. I smiled at him , I should be happy too..

 

          He peck me on the cheeks and we both part our ways to our own department.. If you wonder, yes! I work on SM ! 

 

            I went for the lift but unluckily the door had shut on my face.. I went on to the next lift and to my surprised it's empty.. But as the floor summed up.. More people and more people.. I was pushed to the back my department is on the 19th floor ... Still a long way , we're only on the 8th floor..

 

          I wait patiently .. The elevator was so crowded now.. And my back hurts a little because of the tight and pushed from the one's before me..

 

" No.. I like it here..", That voice sounds so familier.. Is it her? No way! How would she be here.. Impossible, she don't like designing stuffs anyway.. I am thinking too much..

 

      Then I heard her familier ahjumma laugh again... What is wrong with me? It can't be her.. It just can't.. I shook my head furiously trying to wash off her thoughts.. But I heard her again... This time I strech out my head and tip toed a little to looked around but no avail.. Only heads and heads.. What is wrong!

 

         People went out little by little we were on the 15th floor now... Only two women and seven man we are now.. But that women can't be her... Her short blonde hair and her fromal dressed doesn't suit taeyeon.. She likes to wear comfy clothes.. Right??

 

 

 

     My ding! I step forward and walk out but I can't stop my head from turning back.. As the elevator was inches opened..

 

" Taeyeon?"

 

           It can't be.. It can't be her.. But she looked so much alike! Just so much! 

 

" Designer Hwang?", I turned and found Irene looked at me with a blank face .. Then she started laughing..

 

" It is great isn't it?! To be called a designer~~", she said dreamingly .. Indeed we are.. Finally me and my parents dream came true... I can't thank Siwon enough for helping me back then.. If not I won't be standing here with a name tag .. 'Designer Hwang' on...

 

" We are.. Come one let's go!", I said .. But is that really her?Then what is she doing here? 

 

                           Pov ends

 

 

 

  Taeyeon's pov

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter