MOMENTS

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Taeyeon woke up early and prepared breakfast , she put the dish on the table , " Hmm... Sure look delicious...", taeyeon smiles and sit on the chair just then Tiffany came out," Come join..", taeyeon said and tiffany join her..

 

             " Wash it",taeyeon stood up and put her plates on the sink and went to her room," We're back to the silent treatment again..", Tiffany sight and got up to wash the plates..

 

            Taeyeon went out of her room , perfectly dressed , she took her car keys and was about to went out ," Right! I need to tell pany everything!", she turned back and knock Tiffany's door ," Wait!", Tiffany shout , after 2min the door swing opened ," My gosh! For the first time ! No pink! ", taeyeon exclaimed while clapping her hands , tiffany glared at her and walk past her," Still beautiful" taeyeon whispered and smile , she followed Tiffany and both drove off..

 

" Okay .... Listen carefully", Taeyeon started explaining every details tiffany have to know... Including the name of each area and their area while driving....

  

    " Here is the bus stand where you'll wait and got off on the 9th stand", Taeyeon sight looking at the confused Tiffany , " Okay! For today I will pick you up ", Tiffany smiles , making Taeyeon smile back ," But ..... Give me your contact if anything happens again", taeyeon stopped whatever she was doing , ' What to do? Right my other number!', taeyeon took out her card and gave it to Tiffany ," Omo! Taetae your an artist!", taeyeon nod , knowing the moody taeyeon.. Tiffany decided  to not ask any more question and left taeyeon's car..

 

                    Tiffany was about to get inside the company ," Tiffany!", She turned ... It's her new found friend here ," Irene", she smiled at her ,Irene ran to her and stand beside her , they walk for a while , " Do you know? Yesterday our company soon-to-be Ceo came!", Tiffany looked at her, " Soon-to-be-Ceo?", She asked again , Irene nods," They said she is beautiful and cute!", Irene exclaimed happily , " Let's go!", Tiffany shout and ran , "She seems to be so into that unkwon Ceo .... She is indeed younger than me!*chuckle*".

 

           They went to the cafeteria , they're so tired with all the explaination thing! Tiffany was glad the company provide food for free   if not she may strave to deadth! . " Do you know why I like her so much?", Irene said while looking at her burger ,

"Who?"

" The old Ceo"

" Old Ceo? Is there any old Ceo?"

" The one I told you about this morning.. She used to be the Ceo before"

" Mwo? And why did she resign?"

" I don't know exactly why but I heard she was never interested in Designing"

" Hah... How odd of a girl to not be interested in designing..."

" Maybe she have other interest , we all are different you know... And the free food we're eating right now it's her work... How can you be so dumb!"

" Really? Yah... I'm new here and we're just trainies..."

" They said she is intelligent , beautiful, perfect and most of all , she cares about her workers very much.. But one day she just left*sight*"

" *smile* She is somehow a good person... Maybe she goes for her line.."

" Right! She is!" , Irene smiled crazily making Tiffany smile as well

                             *************

 

                  Taeyeon went off early , she was driving, she looked at her watch ," Still early.. Pany will still be at work.. Where will i go?", taeyeon sight but stop when her phone rang...

" Yul?"

" Taeng.. Are you free right now?"

" Hmmm... Yes?"

" Right! We're at the beach... Can you come?"

" We? How many are there?"

" Me... Soo.. Hyo , maknae couple , Lisa , Jen and ..... Hyuna"

" Hyuna? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter