The reason to everything

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        " Can I reserved a table for two?", he asked the assistant cashier , " Yes Sir , In what name would I check?", he think for a while ," Reserved it for the Buck Couple", He smiled and was about to head out but he turned back again," Can you add some music and romantic stuffs *wink*", the assistant cashier looked down shyly and nod her head ," Okay!". He then leave...

 

            He took out his phone ," I'm glad there's Gps here ! Orelse I might get lost in a blink ! I need to go to the jewellery shop to buy a ring for  her *sigh* Tiff I can't wait forever... If I can't have you , I can't let nobody have you either this time".

 

Flashback

 

" Omo! Nick why are you kneeling!"

" Tiff, I'm just me and I can't promise you a happy ending since my salary are so little but I can promise that I would never leave you and never got tired of you even in your weakest moment instead I will stand by you and always guide you"

" Nick.. Are you-"

" Yes.. Tiffany Hwang , I love you with all my heart , I really want to make you mine .... Will you be my girlfriend?'

" Nick.. I also like you very much but I'm not sure if it is love or not"

" Then I know you like me and that is enough , I can wait for you ... Forever"

"Hmmm.... Please wait for me a little more*smile*"

" So I hope we still can be friends? "

" What are you saying?! Of course!"

               Ends

 

 

            Nickhun sigh loud ," I said I can't wait forever but Tiff it's been 4 years already and I want you more than ever .... I hope you'd say yes orelse I don't know what I'm gonna do".

 

            Taeyeon can't sleep all night , she tiredly went to the bathroom to wash up , after washing up , she took her phone and called Sunny telling her that she would not be able to come to work .. Taeyeon went out of her room and tried to go to the kitchen , she thought she's alone but ," What the! Ibayo?", she called as she saw a mere figure sitting on the chair with her messy hair covering her face , taeyeon steadily went to the girl and pull up some of her hair so she can see her face ," Pany...", Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany on the chair after locking tiffany's hair behind her ears , she rest her head on her arms and looked at the sleeping latter so dearly ," I'm sorry", she whispered, she can felt her eyes lids became heavy and... Heavier, till she falls asleep.

 

              Even in our weakest or strongest moment , we  gradually find peace to the person who owns our heart and make impossible , possible...

 

       " Hmmm", Tiffany hummed and strech her hands , she yawned and suddenly back a little when she realise taeyeon was still sleeping beside her on the table , she slowing bowed down and rest her chin on the table ," You know.. I used to wonder what we would be if we are friends from birth like you and Jessi... Will we be bestfriends or-",

" More than that?", Taeyeon opened her eyes and slowing lift her head up , never leaving Tiffany's eyes , " Ta-Taetae... I'm so sorry I know you don't like people around but I forced you to ,I'm sorry , please don't be like this anymore", Tiffany plead with tears in her eyes ," Hey... Shh... I know he's important to you so It's also my fault , I'm-", Tiffany shut her by placing her hands on taeyeon's mouth ," No... Don't say sorry , it's your house , your rule.. So It's my fault", taeyeon take down tiffany's hand which was covering and hold it tight ,"No.. It's our house", taeyeon smiled ... Both smiled at each other without taking their eyes off of each other , they want to be like that forever , holding each other hands and feel each other warmth , no words were needed to exposed their wants ... Cause al-  Tiffany phone rang..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter