ONLY THE HEART KNOWS

My Bestfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Body on different place but heart's on the same ground , falling so deeply , needing each other's warmth but stubborn mind to one.. 

" Please... Please.. Don't do this .... My parents work so hard for me... Please Director...", Tiffany begged hard... Tears forming in the corner of her eyes.. But soon real tears falls helplessly... Although she had informed the manager about her absence , her leaves was not granted as she had said the company is strict in these kind of absence but it was her father for god sake .. They couldn't do like this! They can't just let her off so easily after all the hardworks and the sweats and tears of her parents! 

   Siwon felt guilty when he saw tears on fany's eyes but he too was nothing... Their are people who are more higher than his rank ... He really felt helpless and felt sorry for tiffany , she was a hard-worker and he likes her .. more than juat a trainer of his, he reached out his hands and put it on Fany's shoulder..

" I'll try to do something... Please don't cry anymore.." 

" B-But... It's done and they-" , tiffany stopped when Siwon hugged her.. He can't control it anymore so Siwon hugged the crying latter...

" I said I'll try okay... Just went home and get some rest.." Siwon broke the hug and smile at her... Tiffany was dumb-founded , she though Siwon was just a ert and weird person but he seeme to be a good-hearted one.. She nods 

" Okay... I'll take your number from your files so I would contact you if everything is in the good way", Siwon smiled at her again and then walk away....

 

Korea..

 

" Taengoo.. Why now~~", Sica pout .. She's holding her tears.. Taeyeon was in a rush packing up her things... 

" I need to go... Sica yaa...", Taeyeon went to her and said it sincerely... 

" Just.. Just one day more...please I have something to tell you...", Sica's tears were now totally bluring her eyes.. She can't just let her go again...

        Taeyeon strech her hand and hold Sica's hand...

" I promised I will come back... Sica... ", Taeyeon felt very guilty when she saw Sica's eyes.. She loved it here.. She missed her bestfriend dearly but she wants to meet Fany as soon as possible.. 

  " You can tell me now..", Taeyeon smiled ...

" But.. Taeng... Will you stay a little more if I told you this?"

" Depends.. I think..", taeyeon answered hesitately ... 

" Taeng... I-I... Love you..", taeyeon smiled thinking that's just a love between friendship 

" I love you too ... How can I not love my very dear bestfriend!", Taeyeon hugged her... But Sica didn't move... Taeyeon turned around.. 1..2...3...

" I love you more than  friends!", Sica shout... Taeyeon eyes widen... She gulped hard... She don't kmow how to react with this.. She knew she love Sica only as a friend but more.... 

" I love you more than a years now, I wait for you.. Till now.... And I can't just let you go again... ", Sica looked down.. Totally embrassed and scared , scared to see the reaction Taeyeon would give her..

 

Taeyeon's pov

 

                         I don't know what to do? But I love Pany .. But I don't want to hurt Sica.. They were the most important person of my life... But I just can't looked Sica more than a friend.. I don't want to hurt her..

                          I peek at her and saw her head hung down.. She must've felt so embrassed.. So scared... Kim Taeyeon think...think! 

                        I sat on the bed and looked at her, no movements at all... 

" Sica .. Come here..", I said and pat the bed ..

            She slowly walk and sat down beside me.. Still looking down...

" Wha would you do if I don't have the same feelings?", She's right now in my shoes.. My situation and I understand her..

" I-I don't k..know..".

" You are really important to me and I don't want to lose you in any way... Would you leave me if I don't have the same feelings.."

" No... Taeyeon no.."

           Taeyeon was su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter