8: Into the pool, you go!

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

After Jackson kissed Mark lightly on the lips, he felt extremely emabarrased and lef tthe bed to go wash his face. 

I realy did it... Jackson thought. "Yes!" Jackson screamed out from the bathroom. Jackson felt as if he could now conquer the world. It felt to good to be able to feel like that. 

He quickly took a shower and wore his clothes, careful to not wake up Mark. Jackson would nervously take a glance back at Mark, in case he did wake up. Jackson looked over to where the clock was. It said 7:19. "It's early.." said Jackson quietly. 

Bambam came into the room knowing that Mark must be in there, but not knowing that he would still be asleep. "Hey Mark!" Bambam came slamming the door into the wall. Alarmed, Jackson ran over to shush Bambam and close his mouth to make him shut up. "Shhh! He's sleeping!" Jackson whispered yelled at Bambam. 

Mark grumbled a word and slowly raised his head up. Seeing this. Jackson quickly ran to where Mark was lying and patted his head so that he would go back to sleep. 

"No!! Go back to sleep! It's early, you can go back to sleep!" Jackson said quietly while softly pushing Mark's head down to the bed to make him lay his head down. 

After 1 to 2 minutes, Mark gave up and just went back to sleep. As soon as Jackson heard mark softly snoring, he was reassured that Mark had gone back to sleep. Bambam was at the door, watching the whole scene just smirking back at Jackson.

"What?" Jackson asked Bambam. "Nothing much" was what Bambam said then headed out the door. "I'm going to prepare breakfast. Do you have any ingredients?" Bambam asked. 

"Yeah, I might have some. And by the way, why are you up alone? Where are the others?" Jackson asked curiously. 

Bambam stopped and looked back at Jackson. With laughing eyes, Bambam replied, "I killed them last night." Of course Jackson knew Bambam would never do this and replied, "Oh no! You did?" dramatically. Bambam started laughing and went downstairs yelling back," I'm joking! They're still sleeping." 

Jackson slumped next to Mark and kissed the top of his head. Yesterday, he was sure that he did not like Mark as a friend but as a lover. maybe he only thinks that we are friends. Maybe he already is dating someone. Maybe Jinyoung already likes him or he is already taken. Maybe even though he does like Jackson back, their parents wouldn't approve of them. Is Mark even gay? All these questions turned Jackson pale and numb from just the thought. 

Jackson leaped up back to his feet thinking, 

No! You still have a chance! Maybe he is gay! Maybe he doesn't like Jinyoung. 

Immediately Jackson no longer felt pressured. But then they were just maybes. they can come true too. Jackson thought carefully and thoroughly that he would never confess to Mark unless he feels the needs to. 

Jackson sighed and got up preparing to help Bambam with breakfast downstairs. He walked towards his hanger full of snapbacks and chose one, forgeting that Mark was sleeping, so he made plenty of noise to be able to wake a hibernating bear up. 

Mark awoke, hearing all the ruckus that Jackson was making. When Mark lifted his head and turned it to Jackson, he saw that the hanger fell over and all the caps had fallen down. 

"Jackson! What the heck are you doing?" Mark asked not changing his position to help. 

"A little bit of help needed here...." Jackson said looking straight into Mark's eyes. mark laughed and replied,"No. You deserve it!" and just laughed as Jackson pouted and tried to figure his way out of the trouble he was in. Mark leaned back to his arms, never turning his head away. Seeing Jackson struggle was so funny for Mark since he had love pranks. 

Jackson was starting to tangle himself into a bigger mess so Mark stood up from his 'seat' and left to go help Jackson. 

P.S.: If you are wondering why Jackson is tangled up, it is beacause, there are strings on the hanger to be able to hang extra stuff. 

After finding a way out for jackson, Mark left to go to the bathroom. "Hey Jackson, may I use the shower?" mark asked. 

Jackson answered through the wooden door with a yes and went to his closet to give clothes to Mark. "Hey, there are clothes outside the door." and with that jackson left. 

Mark quickly took a shower and grabbed the clothes from outside the door. He changed into it and walked down the hallways and to the rooms where the other members are. 

Mark first walked into the room where Jinyoung and Jb was sleeping. As he walked in, he saw that JB had his leg over Jinyoung's legs, and half of the blanket was only over half of his body. Mark giggled silently (by silently, I meant he laughed his head off) and took out his phone to take a picture of it. He saved the photo and stepped backwards to have the strength of running forwards. As leaped as soon as he reached the end of the blow up bed with his toes, onto JB and Jinyoung. 

"Owww!" Were the words Jinyoung and Jb said shortly after Mark jumped on them. Mark rolled on them and yelled, "WAKEY WAKEY!" and began to laugh. 

" We're awake, now get off.." Jinyoung said. "Kay, then don't go back to sleep got it?" Mark siad laughing and getting off. "Alright" JB replied while rubbing his eyes. "Go take a shower" Mark replied. "Kay, but where are the clothes?" Jb and Jinyoung asked. "I don't know" Mark said. "Let's go ask Jackson!" and ran downstairs. 

As they reached the other guest room, Mark had an idea. "No! Don't open it yet!" Mark whispered. "Alright?" JB answered and continued to walk downstairs. 

They reached downstairs where Jackson helped Bambam cook. Mark walked over to where Jackson was and whispered something in his ear. 

They both nodded and the others asked what Mark had whispered to jackson. Mark explained what he had said to Jackson and all agreed. Bambam first turned off the stove and they all went upstairs silently to the other guest rooms. 

As they reached the door, they silently opened it and picked Youngjae and Yugyeom up. Four people on each person. Since it was Mark that was leftover with nothing to do, Mark carefully lifted Youngjae's head so that it wounldn't be dangling. Mark whispered to Jinyoung that he should do the same with Yugyeom's head too. 

They walked out the door and went to the backyards, quickly, Yugyeom was starting to wake up so they threw him first into the water. Youngjae immediatly woke up after he felt a splash and screamed. all members threw him into the water too. After throwing them, the members ran into the house, knowing the fact that they would be thrown into there too. 

They were all laughing and rolling on the ground as Youngjae and Yugyeom walked up soaking wet onto the cement. 

Mark laughed and enjoyed this the most. After a while, Youngjae and Yugyeom started to laugh too, regarding that they were the ones who were thrown into the pool. 

After they all had their laughs, they all took showers and all seven of them gathered in the kitchen and Youngjae and Yugyeom swore that they were going to get their revenge. 

All members just laughed though, although they already knew that they would in fact get their revenge. 

After that, they planned to go to the pool again, but this time, it was after they all ate. 

I hope you enjoyed, this chapter was extra long with 1306 words. Please comment on which part you liked best. Look foward to the next chapter. If there are any spelling errors, please don't mind it.