Husband and Wife _Jb + Jinyoung_

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jb finished drinking the cup of water and placed it down on the counter right next to the bed. So he doesn't really remember anything?? Jinyoung asked himself. 

"Let's go down to the other members." Jinyoung suggested. Jb nodded and followed Jinyoung down the stairs. They walked down the long set of stairs and finaly reached the bottom, where all the other members sat in a couch, watching television. 

Jb was amazed at the sight. "How.. how long was I in heat?" Jb asked. Mark looked at Bambam and turned back to answer him,"About four to five days.." Mark said. 

Jb nodded and looked over at Jinyoung, who shrugged his shoudlers and passed him to go sit next to Bambam. "Bambam, did Yugyeom not finish yet?" Jinyoung asked. 

Bambam nodded and looked back down to his phone. Jinyoung was suprised he didn't come out of it yet. Bambam looked miserable, yet happy when Yugyeom was gone. DId something happen and none of s knew? 

"Did something good happen?" Jinyoung asked as Bambam rubbed his hips. He shook his head a replied,"Mark and I slept wrong yesterday. He told me that when he awoke, he was hanging off one side of the bed." 

Jinyoung understood and decided to go make lunch for the six members. "I'll help too!" jb shouted as Jinyoung entered the kitchen. Jinyoung nodded and smiled, turning his back towards Jb. JB jumped excitedly and walked over to help Jinyoung. 

"Aren't they acting like husband and wife?" Youngjae said. Jackson shook his head and replied,"No. I think that they are already married.." he said teasingly. Jinyoung heard and threw a sandal at him, causing him to hide behind Mark, and Mark getting hit, and then falling onto bambam, and bambam falling onto Youngjae. 

They all laughed. Jinyoung was scowling at Jackson and turned back to cooking. As he turned around, he did not notice Jb staring at him.His neck looks so soft.. and smooth.. jb said, smiling to himself. 

Jinyoung looked up and saw Jb smiling at him. "What?" He asked, cleary annoyed. Jb cleared his throat and stopped smiling immediately. He walked away and opened the refrigerator as an excuse to hide from Jinyoung. 

AN: Brb. Gonna do rice. 

He hid there for a while until Jinyoung asked him to find some tomatoes, and he did try to. "I can't... find it.." Jb said as he rummaged through the refrigerator. 

Jinyoung walked over to help the blind Jb. "Move a bit over here.." Jinyoung said as he motioned for JB to move. He did not and Jinyoung just ignored him. He reched in deeper and found it. 

"Ah.. here it is.." Jinyoung said trying to grab one or two. Jb stared, as smelled a faint scent of shampoo on Jinyoung. He liked the smell, and was tempted to bite Jinyoung in the back, but also told himself not to do so, or it would seem like he was still in heat. 

Jinyoung finally grabbed out two and rose from the area, walking over to the oven. He continued to cook as Jb stared at Jinyoung, lovingly. 

-After Cooking- 

They both finished cooking and saw the members playing around, talking to each other and basically, having a lot of skinship. "Ooh! Is it ready?!" Youngjae asked as they walked in with plates in their hands. 

"What do you think this is then, . Dog food?" Jinyoung replied coldly to Youngjae. He laughed. It was so like Jinyoung to speak like that.. 

-After Eating- 

All members finished eating and Jinyoung decided to go and brush his teeth while the other members watched a drama. He walked up the silent stairs, hearing constant laughs from downstairs. 

He smiled, thinking about how happy the members were. He suddenly hear a creak and proceeded to go downstairs again to where the members were. He walked quickly, until he felt something grab his arm out of the darkness. 

Jinyoung attempted to turn on the lights, which were above him, and see who it was, but then, he was too weak to do so. The grasp made his arms hurt. It felt like it was enough to stop his blood from running instantly. 

And worst of all, it hurted. He was muffled as he tried to call for help and heard a ping noises, knowing that something bad was to come. His eyes filled with tears, thinking about what would happen to him. 

Jb and the other members waited out there, and heard a call for help, but then was cut off. The shuffling noises and stomps were followed after that. JB was worried and so he motioned for the other members to come with him. 

They roamed in the darkness, holding the hallway walls to get support. Youngjae felt something kick him while he did his blind dance and the light which was right next to him. 

There, Jb and the other member's eyes widened in hear and shock. On top of Jinyoung.. was Yugyeom. His eyes were the color of blood, and he was silently growling. with his pant's zippers open. 

He saw Bambam and stopped immediately, then growled again and jumped in mid air. Bambam backed up, almost tripping over Youngjae's legs. Yugyeom topped Bambam and the nape of his neck as Bambam tried to get away. 

"Yugyeom!!!" Bambam and the other members shouted. Jinyoung arose and hid behind Jb, frightened of his own family member. "JB.. he is not.. he isn't the Yugyeom we know!" Jinyoung said a tear rolled down his cheeks and he covered his ears with his hands. 

Jb felt anger and fury in his mind. He did not know what to follow, his heart which told him to just embrace and comfort Jinyoung while the other members took care of the problem or his mind, which told him to take imediate action. 

He scowled, hard, and smacked Yugyeom on the back of his neck, and he fell down, on top of Bambam while trying to take off Bambam's pants. "This little brat..." Jb said, clenching his fists. He walked back over to Jinyoung and lead him to his bedroom while the other members took care to the rest. 

-In the Room- 

Jb and Jinyoung sat on the bed, and Jb tried to comfort the tensed up Jinyoung right next to him. He sniffled. Jinyoung's nose and ears were turning red and by this point, he did not know where to stare at anymore, and so he stared outside the window. 

Suddenly, Jb grabbed Jinyoung's shoulder and lightly shook it, looking at Jinyoung's eyes, piercing through his very own soul. "What did he do to you?" Jb asked as he looked down at the ripped piece of shirt dangling down from his waist. 

AN: Oops... I forgot to change some things.... and plus.. I went back in and fixed some minor mistakes. Hope you liked it! Sorry for any spelling errors and please comment on what you think of this chapter of the whole story all together. Please look foward to the next chapter!

P.S: I'm not good at giving warnings and so.... if there is mature content, I wouldn't even know. Yes.. I'm that bad a thinking. If there were also parts that were offensive or triggers you, I am sorry for the inconvenience and please don't hate on me. If there were also curse words, I wouldn't also notice...