I'll continue... Later After I Sleep.

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Preview: Mark then said,"Jackson, tonight I am going to sleep with Jinyoung." 

It turned night and Mark did really do as he said, and why wouldn't he anyways? They slept together, faces facing each other. Jackson just stared at them while they were sleeping together. 

The other members were also asleep and so it wouldn't be much of a problem if he made a lot of noises, excapt for Mark. he walked slowly over to where Mark and Jinyoung slept. 

Jackson hovered over them, watching them as they sleeped peacefully. He picked mark in his arms carefully and walked to their bed. He tried his best to not wake Mark up with all the noises he made. 

Mark did not wake up and he immediately relieved Jackson from all his stress. He gently laid Mark down on the bed and slept next to him, also placing an arm over his body so that when he woke up, it wouldn't be easy to get away. 

To be extra sure, Jackson also liften his leg and placed it on top of Mark's. He then stayed like that for a while and slept. 

(JB's POV) 

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt a foot push me down the bed. Youngjae had kicked me off the bed due to his bad sleeping habits. 

I looked over the Mark but then he was sleeping next to Jackson. wasn't he supposed to sleep next to Jinyoung today? JB angered himself the more he thought about the two sleeping together. 

There was a space next to Jinyoung where mark used to lay at. He took the advantage and decided to sleep there until morning since it was already 2:02 in the morning and Youngjae had kicked him off the bed. 

He walked towards the spot and laid down, facing the other way that Jinyoung was facing. JB closed his eyes, hoping that his bad habit doesn't react too. Suddenly, he felt hands roam around his rib area and lay the hands on his stomach, lacing each finger up together. 

AN: Sorry! I will continue later... I am so tired. I didn't sleep at all today...