Friends..?

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jackson: Secret..

Mark: .. kay? 

Jackson: You are an omega, correct?

Mark: Yes why?

Jackson: Wanna hang out together sometimes? 

Mark: Uhh, I barely met you.. 

Jackson: Don't worry. I won't harm you. I told you. I am an omega. 

Mark: He has the smell of an alpha though. How come? Is he lying? Maybe he is.. 

Jackson: You seem to be deep in thought. Is there anything you want to tell me? 

Mark: You smell.. like an alpha.

Jackson: Actually, my mother and father is an alpha, which is rare. Somehow, they got an omega as a child, and the omega is me. 

Mark: Sounds like you are lying. Whenever a alpha and alpha mates, they will 100% get an alpha as a child. 

Jackson: THen how did they get me? 

Mark was confused. How? How did they get him? 

Mark: Jackson, was it? 

Jackson: Yep! What is it? 

Mark: You, can you follow me for a moment? 

Jackson: Sure... why though?  

Mark: There is this friend who I want you to meet. He can tell either if you are an alplha or an omega. I'm sure he won't lie. After all, he's never gotten anything wrong. 

Jackson: Oh.. R-really? 

Mark: He sounds worried.. is he really an Omega? 

As Jackson pushes his hair back, Mark continues to stare at his face, which makes Jackson uncomfortable. 

Jackson: What? Why are you looking at me like that? 

Mark: You.. are not an omega.. your eyes.. they're turning a little red, and also the pupils are getting larger. Which means if you are an omega, you may be wanting a mate. (this is not true.) 

Jackson: Wow! I never really thought that you would know that! Actually to tell you the truth I am a leapord. 

Mark: So confess. 

Out of frustration, Mark crosses his arms. 

Jackson: Okay okay. I am actually an alpha. 

Terrified from Jackson's words, Mark takes steps back. 

Jackson: Don't worry, I am not in the mating season yet so I won't possibly haunt or push you down.

Mark relaxes a little after hearing those words.

Jackson: To be honest, I am actually a representitive in class B-3.

Mark: So what? What does that have to do with pretending to be an omega? 

Jackson: So my job is to go around the school dorms and campus to check on the omegas to see if they are taking their pills during the correct time because this time of the year is the time that they get *cough cough* .

Mark: Oh.. I see. But why would they send an alpha like you to come and check on us?

Jackson: Oh! Since I am an alpha, omegas will want to mate with me if they see me and they don't take their pills. And if they do attack, tI have pills that will make them sleep. Also, this medicine only works for omegas and they will only last to ten seconds so before they wake up, I will have to make them eat extra pills that I have in my pocket right here.

Jackson shows Mark the pills so he would believe him.

Mark: Oh I see. Sounds complicated.

Jackson: Actually, I have been in this school ever since five years ago. While living here they give me food and rooms to sleep in. Sometimes though, I have to share with other people which I don't really mind as long as I have somewhere to sleep.

Mark: Wait, though. Does the medicine not smell so that the other omegas will not know you are carrying them around?

Jackson: Exatcly! You catch on pretty quick don't you?

Mark: Thanks -blush-

Jackson: cute! 

Mark: Oh yeah! Do you still want me to introduce you to the friends I talked about?

Jackson: Sounds fun! Let's go! By the way, dpn't tell this to anyone alright?

Mark: Sure..

Together, the both of them walk into the cafeteria and headed to where Jinyoung sat.

Jinyoung notices both of them walking together and talking. He watches as they got closer and suddenly smelled the smell of an alpha. Aware of what is happening, Jinyoung pulls Mark next to him causing Mark to get a scare.

Mark: Wah! What th---

Jinyoung: What the hell are you doing?! Don't you know he is an alpha?!!

Jackson: Cool! So he really does know! Do I really smell that good?

Jinyoung: -spits- disgusting!

Mark: (LOL) Bwahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahah!

Jinyoung: What is so funny?

Mark: -stops laughing- you guys would be good friends.

Jackson: Him? I don't think so. Seems like he hates me.

Mark: Jinyoung let me explain.

Mark explains the whole story to Jinyoung and he understood.

Jinyoung: Ooh! So that is your job? Sounds fun!

Jackson: Wait dude. Stop for a sec..

Jinyoung: What? Is there something on my face?

Jackson: Eww! So disgusting!! XD

Jinyoung: You little brat!!

Jinyoung and Jackson starts argueing.

After laughing a lot, Jackson stops laughing and Jinyoung soons starts sulking at the other side of the table.

Jackson turns to Mark and whispers,

Be careful.

He is not someone you would want to mess with.

His eyes suddenly turned blue...

He is the king of all 

Omegas.. 

It doesn't seem like he knows it

so when he does attack an omega, he will want more...

All because of the hunger that will be inside him..

he will become twice as strong. 

Mark shivers a little at the words Jackson said to him. 

Jackson suddenly turns serious and put his finger on his lips signalling him to not tell Jinyoung. As Jinyoung asks what he told Mark, he says it is nothing. Although this is not the time to be flustered, Mark felt his ears heat up. He takes one glance at Jackson who was laughing at Jinyoung and remembers what he says.. 

He is someone you do not want to mess with, he is the king of all, attacks an omega, all those words can make me have a nightmare. 

Jackson: Mark? Are you okay? 

Mark: -Smiles- Im fine.. 

Jackson pretends not to notice and tries to comfort Mark, knowing that he will be the first one to be attacked... 

Sorry if it was bad. Hope you like it. I made up so many of this stuff so please don't hate. Please Comment and Suscribe for more. If there is one more comment about wanting another chapter, I will do it. Thanks for reading!