Short story.... I'll continue.

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

As Jackson kissed Mark, all the other members left except for JB. Jb pulled Jackson along and left to talk in the hallway. He grabbed Jackson by the neck of his shirt and stood int he hallway explaining something to Jackson and left Jackson himself nodding. 

Mark was confused then turned to Bambam to have starta conversation about what had happen. Bambam just said that maybe it was because Jackson had started acting not mature at all. Mark gathered even more questions in his mind and began to be even more confused. He looked over at Jackson who was nodding and turned and walked over to Mark with JB behind him. 

Jackson looked down at Mark and apologized. Mark looked up at Jackson accepted the apology. 

In Jackson's mind, he contiuesly remineded himself that he was an alpha, and it would be bad if he had started reacting to Mark's pharomes. 

It was then Mark's turn to ask a perso so he chose Jinyoung. 

"Okay, I choose Dare!" said Jinyoung excidetly as he sat down with the other groups. 

Mark smiled in satisfaction. Jinyoung wuickly changed his answer to truth. 

"Nope. You cannot change it." Mark replied. 

"I dare you to kiss JB. And deeply too."

Sorry, I'll continue when my sister is done with her homework. I will type again. And sorry for my late stories. I'll try to repay you guys with a longer story when I come back!! Love you!!