Pairing Each Other Up!

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jb gulped. He knew what Jackson was talking about but did not want to admit it. Knowing this, Jackson looked back at Mark and Jinyoung who was still talking and walked over to them. 

As he walked over, Jb saw that he said something to Jinyoung and as soon as Jinyoung moved, he sat in Jinyoung's spot. Having nowehere to sit now, Jinyoung walked over to where Jackson sat. 

Jinyoung sighed. Jb noticed this and asked, "What happened?" Jinyoung turned over to JB and answered,"Jackson stole my spot while me and Mark was talking..." je again sighed. 

Jb took a glimpse at Jackson and notice that he was cuddling Mark and Mark was sitting in his lap. They were teasing each other. He also thought that it would be a miracle if he and Jinyoung could cuddle like that although he knew it was wrong. 

Jinyoung noticed that JB was spacing out at Mark and Jackson and frowned. "Do you... like Mark? Or Jackson? " Jinyoung asked looking down in shame. Jb looked at Jinyoung confused. He smiled and thought, is he perhaps jealous? 

Jb comforted Jinyoung and asked him the same question and Jinyougn replied with a no. It turned to be amusing to JB and he started laughing. Jinyoung did not find anything amusig though. Nevertheless, he started to laugh along with him too. 

Afraid that they were too loud, they looked over to where Bambam and Yugyeom sat. They were laughing at the television screen and did not notice anything at all. On the other hand, Mark and Jackson was laughing at them and giggling at how cute they were together. 

Jb turned back to see Jinyoung's reaction to them and he saw something that he did not expect at all. Jinyoung was pouting out of anger and was fiddling with his finger. Guess he did that when he was angry. 

Jb pulled Jinyoung's legs down as he was crossing them and laid onto them. The couch was seperated from the other couches so he could legs in the crack that seperated this couch from the other couches. 

"Yah! What the heck are you doing?" Jinyoung asked. "It's broad daylight.." Jb just closed his eyes and tried to sleep. Even without opening his eyes, he could tell that his future partner was blushing. "I didn't get enough sleep yesterday night. Let me borrow your lap for a while and shut up." Jb proclaimed drowsily. 

Jinyoung became quiet and Jb slept, softly snoring. 

After the show was over, Mark awoke Jinyoung who was also asleep. He then woke up Jb who was cosily sleeping on his lap. He seemed fine and also like he was enjoying the time. 

All seven forgot that it was school and just decided to skip it, since it was already 2 in the afternoon. They wanted to play something and sat down to decide. The other members advised that Jinyoung wake up Jb but he rejected the idea and continued to let him sleep, explaining that Jb did not get sleep. 

The other members understood and just shrugged it off. They decided to play the pocky game and asked if Jackson had any pocky. Jackson said yes and rose to go find it in his snack cabinet. 

After he found the pocky, they began the game and Youngjae was paired up with Jinyoung since JB was asleep. Youngjae rejected the idea but the other members also said no. Immediately, he screamed, waking up Jb who was sleeping peacefully. 

Jb jumped and awoke asking,"What happened? Why was there a scream?" Youngjae relaxed immediately, still performing the amazing act. "JB! They forced me to be partners with Jinyoung on the pocky kiss game! I want to be the timer!" Youngjae exclaimed. 

JB sighed. "Guys.. if he wants to be the timer then let him..." JB said. Mark and Jackson grinned. JB knew that look on any people. It was a look of mischeif. Jinyoung gulped, also knowing that look. 

"JB and Jinyoung should be partners then! and Youngjae shall be the timer.." Mark yelled. Jackson agreed nodding his head. 

"What? Pardon me?" JB asked. Mark and Jackson repeated what Mark had said and Jb flinched. Jinyoung agreed, suprisingly and Jackson said," That makes things easier. You guys start first. Okay, I will explain the rules, instead of leaving a peice, you guys have to eat it all. And then we will time the time you guys took to eat the pocky. You guys get it?" 

Everybody either nodded or said yes. Jb and Jinyoung started first, placing the pocky on their lips. Jinyoung bit the other end which was not coated with chocolate while the other end was bitten by JB. 

"Ready? Set? Go!" Youngjae yelled. Jb and Jinyoung started biting the pocky very quickly, but biting like little bunnies. As the pocky got shorter, the space between Jinyoung and JB's face also got shorter. Their lips gently touched, both still chewing at the pocky. The background noises were like 'go go!' or 'woah! They kissed!' 

Both continued to chew at the pocky. although there was only a little peice left, After the pocky was gone, Jb pulled back. Jinyoung closed his mouth with his sweater paws and stood up. Youngjae announced their time which was 14.6. 

They were both satisfied with their result and stood up for the next pair to come and sit.

Mark and Jackson came and sat down as they were the next pair. Youngjae handed them the pocky and Mark quickly stopped himself from laughing first. 

Jackson began to laugh too, nervously though. They placed the pocky stick on their lips and waited until Youngjae said go. After he said go, they both began chewing. Not like the last pair Jinyoung and Jb though, they skipped alot of the pocky and just chewed until there was nothing left. 

Their lips met in about 2 seconds and both began to explore each other's mouth by accident. (I don't know how) They both pulled away from each other blushing as soon as they felt each other's toungues. Blushing, they stood up and went to Youngjae to get their result. They got 4.1 and the next pair sat down, Bambam and Yugyeom. 

A/N: Hope you like it! Sorry for any spelling errors and comment on advices or how the story should go! You opinion on the story may help. Also, comment on how I should fix the story. It would help out a lot since I at writing. Thanks for reading!!