Anger Me

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Yugyeom and Bambam laughed as Jinyoung tried to wake JB up, only causing JB to fall into a deeper slumber. They both laughed very quietly so that JInyougn and no other member could hear them. 

Jinyoung looked at Jb's face, examining it up close. He slowly pulled his face closer to Jb's, whos was slightly snoozing. Finally, in what seemed to take forever, Jinyoung kissed JB. 

He barely pecked on Jb's lips as to not want him to wake up. Hb continued to sleep, as if nothing had happened. Jinyoung pulled back, feeling ashamed and embarrased. 

Jinyoung then walked away, and Jb's eyelids slowly opened, him flinching a few times first. The members in the closets and the other places were gasping at what Jinyoung did. 

They knew that Jinyoung liked jb, but then to take head? They never thought that their innocent, evil Jinyoung could do that. In only 3 months, they were able to understand each other this well. 

Jinyoung left and went to the kitchen.again to get some water. He felt a hand grab his own and flinched. "What the..?" and suddenly he felt a great force cause him to fall onto the couch with JB. 

"Where are you going?" JB questioned Jinyoung. Jinyoung tried to escape, but then jb held him in his tight embrace, holding his hands down with his own. "I'm getting a drink of water.. Now let me go!!!" Jinyoung screamed at Jb. 

Jb let go and Jinyoung stood up, not very far from JB, clearly letting him see the frustration in his eyes and face. He panted, his chest heaving up and down, still hating Jb for everyhting he said in their last arguement over the month. Jb smirked and sat up. 

"Why do you look so mad?" He teased. Jinyoung turned his face away clicking his tongue. "Where are the other members?" Jinyoung asked persuading himself to not get furious over something like this. 

The members hiding were all wide eyes and mouths now. They were afraid Jinyougn and Jb were going to start a fight. All of then knew, they knew that Jinyoung stood no chance against Jb. He was an alpha. 

They still did not know Jinyoung's form whatsoever though over the months. Whenever they asked, he would just say he did not know. How did he not know? 

Jb stood up, them seeing that Jb had grown and now was taller than Jinyoung. It was funny to them. Bambam and Yugyeom laughed, whispering over and over do you see the height difference? to each other. 

Jinyoung again asked,"Where are the members?" with a deathly fury still in his eyes. Jb smirked and placed his hands onto Jinyoung's cheeks. He flinched. Jinyoung did not like the touch of today's JB. 

His touch was cold, not comforting. It made him feel disgusted for some reason. His heart did not pound for this Jb like the jb in the past. What was wrong with him? It was as if he was another person. 

It made him feel confused and sad. Ahh.... he thought. They stood there in silence while Jinyoung was in thought. Jb finally asnwered."I don't know where they went.." and laid back down on the couch. 

Jinyoung sniffled as he watched jb go back to sleep. "Oh and yeahh.... don't bother me while I am having a fun time." Jinyoung said and stormed off up the stairs to the second floor. 

JB listened as Jinyoung stormed off. When finally hearing the door slam shut, he releved and opened his eyes, breathing out a sigh of annoyance. "It is going to be all about Youngjae isn' it.. " he rose from hsi seat and sighed again, placing his hands on his hips. 

Bambam's began to feel uncomfortable and so he tried to move, causing whatever they hid in to move slightly. Jb noticed this and went to check the noise. He found Yugyeom and Bambam, with a recorder. 

"What are you doing?" JB asked them two, clearly angry. Both didn't answer and gulped. "Uhhh... we were filming an insect down here and then overheard you guys talking..." Bambam lied. 

Jb took it. "Seriously? How much did you hear?" Jb asked. They both looked at each other and nodded their heads. "Everything..." Yugyeom said. The other members watched in silence as Jb told them to delete whatever was recorded. 

They refused but had to do it anyways. When they had done what they were told, he left the room. The others came out and asked if they were okay. They said yes and each other the members shared the videos to each other. 

They smiled in triumph and laughed. 

After a few hours, they saw Jinyoung come back with a bag on his back. "Where are you going?" Jackson asked Jinyoung. "I'm going to go to a friends house... take care of the house. You guys may eat anything you want. I'll only be staying there for a few days.." and with that, he left. 

They looked at each other in disappointment and let their heads hang low. Little did they know, Jb was in the bedroom, causing a ruckus by punching the walls, throwing things around, and also just randomly kicking things that weren't even in the way. 

AN: Sorry stayed up all night to type this... It is now 6:35... aren't you proud of me? Please comment on what you think and please give me advice too. Look foward to teh nect chapter of this story...