Slumber

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jinyoung reached his destination which was the rooftop. Quickly, he ran towards the door and locked it, hoping that no one would be able to enter. Jinyoung leaned his back against the cold metal door and began to question himself. 

Why was he running away from his own members? They were so nice to him. They just wanted to have fun with him, and yet here he was, trying to ignore them all. Sudenly feeling very silly, he opened the door slowly, only letting a crack through so that he could see if they were behind the door. 

Although he wanted them to begone, Jinyoung also wished that they would be friends with him till they day they will need to seperate. Was Jb the reason why he was ignoring them? Probably.. 

Jinyoung sighed, disappointed in himself. He opened the door and walked down the long stairs, meeting s as they were walking up. "Oh hey Jinyoung! We just got the key to the rooftop." Bambam said, showing him the key.

Jinyoung tried fixed his eyes onto the other members. Mark and Jackson was in each other's arms and also laughing and smiling aways like always. Youngjae joined then though. Bambam continued to talk although no one was listening to them except for Yugyeom, who's chin was right on Bambam's shoulder. 

Jinyoung laughed but his smile faded after he saw that Jb had not been listening to him since the beginning were they fought. He looked away, away to the windows where he could not see JB's face. 

Bambam stopped talking and noticed how things suddenly got quiet. "Jinyoung? What's wrong?" Bambam asked. Jinyoung did not pay attention whatsoever. He continued to look out at the other schools and wondered. 

If he was not in this school and had never met any of his present day friends, would he have new friends? If Jb wasn't there, would he... have loved someone else? Suddenly, still deep in thoughts, he felt a hand brush past his cheeks. It was warm and conforting for him. 

He spinned around and looked surprised. The others looked more surprised though. Mark furrowed his brows and whispered gently,"Jinyoung? Why are you crying?" and walked fowards and placed his hands on his cheeks. 

Jinyoung stared blankly at Mark and looked down at his hands, which were soaked in his tears. He quickly shook his head and remembered that they were still at the staircase. 

"Let's get going.. to our classrooms..."Jinyoung whispered as he buried his red face into his sweater sleeves. "First, why were you crying?" Jackson repeated, leaning against the pale blue wall. 

Jinyoung again shook his head and buried his face deeper in regret. Why did he even have the thought of regret in first place? Of meeting them? He whimpered and placed his face into Mark's shoulder, causing Jb to growl a bit. 

He did not care one but whatsoever. Jinyoung stopped crying and again repeated that they should soon go to their classes. Jb still had his earphones plugged in with music playing but his eyes followed wherever Jinyoung went, nevertheless. 

As Jinyoung walked past, he could hear a slight sound of music playing in Jb's earphones. He kept his face straight and did not turn back. All the other five sighed and followed after Jinyoung, leaving Jb behind everybody else. 

He growled slightly again and looked out the window to where Jinyoung stared at. Was he depressed about maybe changing schools? JB squinted his eyes and he quickly turned around to go find Jinyoung if there was a chance that he was going to change schools, only to get stopped by a trashcan nearby. 

Jb ran after the rest of the memebers. He ran into a trashcan which was set right in the middle of the walkway, seperating the two ways into two different dorm places. 

He stood up and ran however and other students may have looked at him like he was crazy but whatever. He continued to run however, chasing for the man of his dreams. (sounds too cheesy... I'm never using that again..) 

The first bell rang and as he ran around the school, he began to feel tired. JB remembered what Jinyoung had said and face plamed himself for being so stupid. He had said to go to their classes. 

It was worthless to run around the whole school when they were just going to their classes. How stupid... JB pushed his hair back with his hands, revealing more of his piercings on his ear, which was covered by his hair. 

JB crouched down, not completely but only on the heels of his foot. He stood up and slowly walked towards his second period class, as the first one was probably almost done. 

He was no longer worried about whether he was late or not. All he could think about right now is the crying Jinyoung. It was the first time in a while that he had saw Jinyoung crying. 

-After 3 months...- 

It was 3 months since Jinyoung has been trying to ignore Jb in order for things not to be awkward. But the sad thing is that, all the members shared the same room. They did not have any contact, but Younjae has been able to lift him up at times so he did not feel as lonely as he was when he was with JB. 

He was satisfied with how things were now, or so he tried to convince himself. That day, the whole school decided to have a 2 week break from classes and so, Jinyougn just decided to stay in the dorm and do his homework instead of going to the pool like the other members. 

Jinyoung sat on the window sill where he could watch everything that happens down at the pool where the members were. He cuddled with his knees, feeling such pain that couldn't occur to any other members, maybe.. 

He sat there with lifeless eyes. It was no June and it was getting hot. He could feel the warm summer breeze hitting against his pale cheeks, the slight breeze bringing back his hair and fixing it into many knots.

His thin black hair was brought back by the slight wind and his eyes teared up from the wind also. He blinked a few times, trying to bring out the tears he had been holding back for the past three months. 

The others left the pool and walked into the dorm, but Jinyoung had not noticed because he slept, trying to forget all the pains and regrets he had had with Jb and decided to start over with some one else. 

He thought that maybe, even maybe that Jb liked him. He doubted it though. JB had betrayed his expectations and now, here they were, ignoring each other, hoping for each other to get out of their lives. 

Jinyougn continued to sleep only hearing slight mumbles coming from downstairs. He closed his eyes and sat still on the window sill where he thought about all the fights he had with JB over the months. 

He had even caused Jinyoung to cry.. althought Jinyoung had given many chances in the past... he would no longer give any to him in the future. He was the past, now to find some one in the present who would love him, whisper sweet words and embrace him. 

He gripped on his arms harder, turning all his knuckles white. His grip loosened as he fell into a deep slumber. 

-After a few hours- 

JB and the other members walked in the room and saw that Jinyoung was 'sleeping' and decided to ignore him. He looked like a doll, who's face was pale and so were his hands. 

After they were done changing, Youngjae walked over to Jinyoung, wanting to scare him. He slightly pushed Jinyougn, but did not get a reaction. He stayed there, ever so still. 

Youngjae watched in silence and saw that Jinyoung had not budged at all. "Jinyoung? What happened?" Youngjae asked, coming closer to Jinyoung. The other members closed in, also trying to get a peek of what was happening. 

Youngjae placed his hands on top of Jinyoung's hands, feeling his cold temperature spread through his own hands. He let go immediately and called out to the other members who ran straight to him, not hestiating. 

JB was the frirst one to arrive to Youngjae's and Jinyoung's side. He caught a glimpse of Jinyoung's pale face and freaked out. "What happened to him?!" Jb screeched at the other members. 

The other members tried to calm dowb Jb and ran all over the place to get help. They decided to just let Jinyoung rest instead of getting him to the hospital since it would be a lot more trouble. 

After a few mintues he woke up with no sign of hurt. "Did you remember what happened at all?" JB asked, gripping onto Jinyoung's hands. Jinyoung shook his hands away, not wanting to look at his face so he turned it away, to the other side. 

He looked hurt and tears streamed down his face, causing the other members to have more worry. "Why are you tearnig up again?" Mark asked Jinyoung, walking over and wiping his tears away with his thumb. 

Jinyoung rejected his hands and shook his hands away. He hid himself under the covers and whispered something barely audible,"Get.. out.." Jinyoung pleaded. Mark leaned in closer. "What?" He asked. 

Jinyoung came out of his hiding place and whispered something in his ears. Mark nodded and motioned for the other memberd to go out, him going last. JB refused to go so they let him stay there, since he fought his way through the other members to stay with Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung felt awkward for Jb to stare at him while he slept so he also pleaded for JB to go out but he refused. "Why?" he asked. Jinyoung sighed and buried his head deeper into the covers. 

"I really don't like it when.. people stare at me while sleeping.." he rpotested. Jb frowned and pushed his hair back like the usual when he was relieved or stressed, in this case, stressed. 

JB yelled out of anger and confusion,"You were watching me too, weren't you? You were the first one to make a move upon me. Remember that time, when you placed the blanket ontop of me in order to get too cold? I slept on the floor because I didn't want to get you mad. But no, it didn't seem like that helped!" 

Jb sighed and apologized. "Sorry, I'll be leaving now to calm my anger. Remember, you have to answer me.." and he left. But little did he know, little porr Jinyoung was silently weaping, pillows drenched in tears. 

He rolled into a smaller ball until he had mustered enough courage to g oto sleep in broad daylight. 

AN: Was it good? Here's a small song.. 

If I die young, you can blame my sister, she tried to choke me and blame it on my mother, oh she called me clever, when young, but now she wants to choke me because of my bad puns uh oh uh oh. And now I want to hunt her because she took all my money, she said that she would so she would become more funny, oh and she never knew that she killed my cat, and now she's drawing with a sharpie on my back, the ink wont... come off ohhh, it won't COME OFF!! OHHHHH!!!

And now I'm praying to God that I can go down to earth, to kill her family and steal back my purse, which contained all my money, and the sharpie she drew on me, OHHH AND THE INK STILL WONT... COME OFFF OHHHHHHHHH!! WOOAAAHHH!!

~If I Die Young (Parody)

Prompts, Sodap0p and SinfulPerson. :') 

Isn't it good? Thanks for reading the chapter! Look foward to the nect chapter and I love you for reading this. I don't know hot to type! Bye. Comment on what you think please!!