Second day

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jinyoung gulped at Marks words. He had asked for jinyoung to kiss jb. And deeply too. It seemed wrong for two boys to do this but they did it however. 

They got closer for a kiss. Jinyoung hesitated and got closer again. Jb pressed his lips against jinyoungs. Gently at first but as time got longer, jinyoung stuck his toungue into jbs mouth, motioning for jb to do the same. 

As jb also stuck his tongue in, they got carried away and ignored all the background noises. It was as if they were the only ones. 

Jinyoung was the first one to pull back for some air. However, since they were so deep into the kiss, jb grabbed jinyoungs neck and pulled it, pushing it towards him.

The fast forward motion made Jinyoung jump, remembering that he had not gotten a fresh breath of air. He was simply suffocating in the kiss. 

Jinyoung bit Jbs tongue, hoping that Jb would pull back which he did. Jinyoung and Jb gasped for air the moment they released from the kiss. 

"Pwah!!" Jinyoung gasped. Jb did the same as he also kissed him deeply, not getting any air. 

"Well. I didn't expect it to get that deep!" Mark said happily.

Of course he was. 

"Are you happy?" Jinyoung asked Mark with a stern face. 

"Very" Mark said in reply. He smiled trying to anger the blushing red boy. 

Mad the water got a bit colder, they decided to swim for a bit. They all agreed, not forgetting the kiss. 

All seven played and jumped on each other. Jb, being the leader and Mark, being the oldest, had to take care of the other younger ones. The younger ones had he most fun making fun of each other and jumping on the oldest especially Jacksona be Bambam. 

Jackson constantly jumped on Mark while Bambam constantly jumped on Yugyeom. Youngjae always jumped on top of Bambam, knowing that he can not take all the weight. 

Yugyeom would often fall from the surprise attack or from the weight when he knew that that was coming. Mark felt as if Jackson was not heavy in the water and did not mind Jackson jumping onto him and dragging him into the water. 

Jb and Jinyoung were the most awkward among the seven and always blushed mostly always turned red when they got  ear each other. 

Mark often smirked at how they acted towards each other and when Jinyoung or Jb notice, they would just yell at Mark. Jackson noticed this and went over to protect Markfrom all the yelling snaking Mark giggle and laugh all over the pool. 

When Jb or Jinyoung ask if they were a couple, Jackson would put both his hands on Marks face and turn him face to face with Jackson. Mark would then turn and laugh at Bambam and Youngjae. Yugyeom would hug Bambam from behind and throw him, Bambam dragging him along underwater as well. 

It was the  that Youngjae noticed, he ed up.. (jk XD) 

It was then that Youngjae noticed, he was the loner in the uneven group. Yugyeom fitted well with Bambam, Mark fitted well with Jackson and Jinyoung also went well with Jb. 

He smiled at his own thought and wondered if they were even gay. Because if they were, they would be the best couples. If they were to fall in love though will he be alone? 

He did not like his way of overthinking and frowned at himself. Why does he always think like this?? It bothered him and he knows it does, but he just wants to ignore the fact. 

Bambam and Yugyeom suddenly said that they were tired and wanted to go back into the house. They also complained that the water was getting cold and the others agreed. 

They all got out of the water and went inside the house to quickly change. There was still hours left so they sat on the couch to watch television. 

This was the seating order, Mark sat next to Jackson, Jb and Jinyoung sat together, Bambam and Yugyeom slept next to each other and Youngjae sat on the floor. 

Luckily, he chose to be the one on the floor or else the lovey covey couples would have to be separated. Mark began to get sleepy as he slept early and so did Jackson. Bambam and Yugyeom were already sleeping and Jinyoung was starting to get sleepy as well. 

Mark was the one who slept first. Mark leaned over the side of the couch to sleep. Thinking that it was rude to just suddenly fall asleep on someone's shoulder. He fell asleep and ajackson noticed,. Starting tp feel guilty, Jackson gently repositioned Marks head onto Jacksons shoulder. 

Youngjae saw the reflection of the six members on the couch starting to sleep and stood up very quietly as he did not want to wake up any of the members. He stood up and walked upstairs to the fuest room he slept for in before and quickly went to sleep.