Not a Conversation (Sorry.... READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!!)

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jb felt hands tangle around his waist and so he turned to check out who it was. It was just Jinyoung. Apparently, he also had the habit of hugging someone during sleep. He smiled and placed his hands onto JInyoung's warm and pale cheeks. They were soft and squishy. He stayed like that for seconds until he decided to go dow instead of sleeping with JInyoung. 

Jb knew that if Jinyoung woke up to Jb and him sleeping together, then he would probably freak out of yell at him. That thought made him sad. He himself did not eve know why Jinyoung was so flustered when JB came down the stairs. 

JB rose from the bed and sat on the floor, head leaning against the wooden plank which prevented the members from falling of the bed. He closed his eyes, as JB's eyelids were getting heavy, and went to a deep sleep. 

-When it turned 5:04-

It turned 5:04 and Jinyoung woke up as usual. He opened his eyes and rose his head up, only to see someone's hair sticking out from under the bed. It made JInyoung have a thought of who it was but he was not sure so he then went to check it out.

He slowly leaned over the bed, and suddenly realized who the figure was. It was JB. He looked over to where Mark slept. Mark was caged under Jackson's arms and legs, causing him to not be able to escape. 

He felt bad for Mark but it looks like Mark's problems were already solved. Jinyoung still had his own problems to solve too. And his problems was baout Jb, who seemed respectful towards Jiyoung but also looked like he had no intrests of accepting Jinyoug's confessio at all. 

He patted the head which gently laid on the wooden plank. The hair was a darkish- brown and soft, also very thin. Jinyoung rose from the bed and went to the person who was sitting on the floor, head and back against the wood. It was JB. 

I knew it...Jinyoung thought. 

Jinyoung suddenly frowned, with a urge to cover him with a blanket. He was just sitting there peacefully, with no words said because he was asleep. He slightly smiled making JInyoung curious about what he was dreaming. 

JInyoung walked over the other side of the bed and grabbed his blanket and walked back to where JB sat, dragging the blanket along. He carefully lifted the blanket and palced it over Jb's body, up to his neck. 

Jinyoung adjusted the blanket until he was happy and decided to leave the room to make breakfast. 

-JB's POV-

I was slowly waking up. I could smell JInyoung's faint scent on me as I quickly rose from where I sat, aching from sitting there all night. When I completely woke up, there was Jinyoung's blanket on me.

I looked up to check if it was, and it was. Jinyoung's blanket was missing, but the other's weren't. He relieved and also noticed that Jinyoung was gone.I sighed and placed the blanket onto his bed, quickly folding it first. 

The first thing that I did when I woke up was to wash my face(obviously) then brushed my teeth and did all the usuals. I also took a shower and changed then decided it was time to go downstairs, where JInyoung was at and ask him what was wrong with him yesterday. 

I walked down the stairs, asking myself questions about what I was going to ask him. I stopped, and thought if he would ignore me if I forced him to answer all my questions. 

Suddenly, my knees gave up and I crouched down, face in my hands. 

You can't be weak. Just ask him the godamn question... I said to myself mentally. Prepared, I went downstairs and saw that Jinyoung was cooking breakfast for all of us it seemed. 

_NO ONE'S POV..-

JB walked towards Jinyoung slowly and started a conversation with a hello, good morning. Jingyoung whispered,"Good Morning.." back to Jb and went back to what he was doing. 

Jb felt ignored and so he asked,"Why were you all flustered yesterday?" Jinyoung turned around, looking annoyed. We stared at each other as Jinyoung turned around. 

And there the conversation stopped, only arguement continued. 

AN: Sorry, my dad took the wifi yesterday, and that was rigth when I tried to upload this chapter... but anyways, here is the nect chapter and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks to Kiing_jc, Markson4ever, Hiro-P, and Chuichi. Please go check them out if possible. They gave me encouragements.... 

Hope you will look foward to the next ones!! Btw... this will be a super long story. I'm not good at romantic relationships, because I have never been into one (I know... sad story.. TT__TT) but I will try my best to make it more romantice in the future okay? So sorry for the eenglis grammar and typing skillz. 

Please comment on what you think or any advice for the nect chapter. How do you think it should go?