Explanation

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jinyoung walked out of the room and Jb followed right after. He walked ahead, leading Jb to the members who stayed downstairs. Jb smiled and noticed a small patch of red on Jinyoung's arm. 

"Jinyoung? Is you arm.. bleeding perhaps?" Jb questioned, leaning closer to Jinyoung's arm. Jinyoung backed up and stammered. "Uhh.. no? Why? Why would it be bleeding?" Jinyoung laughed nervously looking away from Jb. 

Jb walked closer to Jinyoung, telling him not to back away any furthur because they were still at the stairs. "Jinyoung? Move your shirt sleeve up a bit.." Jb said, trying to pull his sleeve up to show him what he was talking about for no reason. 

"JB!" Jinyoung screamed in pain as Jb 'accidently' squeezes his hand. "Oops.. that was totally on accident.." JB said looking away sarcastically. Jinyoung hit Jb's arm, causing him to laugh sweetly. 

"Roll up your sleeve." JB said. Jinyoung did as he was told and rolled the sleeve up, revealing his bleeding arm that dampend his shirt. "Ewww..." Jb faked as he tried to examine it. 

Jinyoung laughed at Jb and Jb also giggled. "There's a lot of blood.. just how much strength did you use?" Jb asked Jinyoung, who was squinting his eyes from the pain. Jb looked up at his Jinyoung, who now had both of his eyes closed and turning his face away from Jb's direction. 

JInyoung squeezed his arms tight, thinking that it would help prevent the pain that was created by all the squeezing. "Are you.. okay?" Jb asked patiently as Jinyoung opened his eyes again, returning to life. 

"Yeah... I think so?" Jinyoung said as he examined his arms, checking to see if the blood was going away. The blood stopped, but the pain still lingered. "Oh.. It's now time to get this cleaned up.." JB said as he lead Jinyoung to another room, careful to not pull his arm where the blood was stained.

Jinyoung nodded as he was lead to a different room. 

-To Another Room- 

Jb and Jinyoung sat in another room where JB covered his blood with a white bandage where it began to do it's magic. "There," Jb said, satisfied in what he had done. 

They finished up and went downstairs where the members waited on the couch. Both of them were full of smiles. "What happened?" Youngjae asked. "What?" Yugyeom said as he looked up at who had come. 

Jackson smirked and suddenly blurted out,"Clearly, someone had a very good time.." Jackson teased. Mark understood and added,"No.. someone had the greatest time in their lives.." 

Jinyoung came over and punched Mark lightly in the arm, causing Mark to overreact and hide behind Jackson, screaming,"Yah!! Jackson you see? I told you Jinyoung was a meanie!!" and laughed. 

Jinyoung laughed along with him and covered his mouth which he usually did when laughing. When he laughed he always had eye smiles, which was one thing that Jb loved about Jinyoung. 

-Now Back to Markson- 

Mark hid behind Jackson after being punched by Jinyoung lightly in the arms. After he said something, Jackson could smell his scent on his own back, as Mark was holding his shoulders and hiding behind him, his red hair brushing against the cloth on the short sleeved shirt he wore. 

Jackson could not hear anything that Mark had said just now, and his heart was beating too fast to control. 

Shoot... it might me the time to mate for the alphas... Jackson thought. He shook his head and whispered something to Mark's ears. Mark frowned and lipped him the words,"Why?" Jackson saddened. He did not like seeing Mark frown. 

Jackson had always wished for Mark to smile. He leaned in again and whispered something else in his ears. Mark nodded and let go of his shoulders. Mark suddenly tried to cheer up, suprising Jackson and whispered something to Jinyoung, Youngjae, Bambam, causing all the other alphas except Jackson to get curious. 

Jb and Yugyeom turned to look at Jackson, who was staring at Mark sadly as he walked around and whispered into the others' ears. "Jackson.. what happened? Why is Mark going around whispering into Jinyoungs, Bambam's and Youngjae's ears?" Jb asked. 

The boy turned around and looked at each of the members, confused as to why they didn't know. He then quicjly gathered the boys around into a circle and whispered something that only they could hear. 

"We have to be careful. We might as well lock outselves in our rooms. It's alphas mating season.. and we don't have control over anyone we will decided to 'mate'.." Jackson explained very breifly. 

The others understood and broke the circle. Quickly, Jb grabbed Jackson and pulled him over to the kitchen where none of the members were. "Jackson, what about Jinyoung?" Jb asked.

"What about Jinyoung?" "Dude!! He is not an omega. But he is also not a alpha! How is that possible? Will he even get affected?" Jb asked, very worried. Jackson placed his hand under his chin, deep in thought. 

"Oh that is right.." Jackson started. Suddenly an idea popped into Jackson's head. "He is maybe both..? That could be possible.. After all, an alpha may mate an alpha, so even if he is an alpha, you will still be the most likely to him... because he is still half a omega.." 

Jb nodded. "How long does it last?" Jb asked. Jackson shooked his head in disappointment as Jb asked that question. "You don't even know how long it lasts? You do know that this is not the first time you will be into mating season.. right?" 

"Yes.. I do know. But, I get out of control when in mating season so.... I don't quite remember the time of how long it took." JB said scratching his head. "Dude! You have a freaking calendar on your phone, for goodness sake! Why not just test the amount of days by remembering the days you began and the days you ended?!" 

Jackson freaked out, leaving a dumbfounded Jb. Jb then shook his head and explained again,"It doesn't work like that for me. I forget almost everything that happens before mating season." 

Jackson understood and apologized, leading jb back to the room where the members were. "Sorry it took so long." Jackson said. The omegas and alphas nodded and left the room without a word. 

Jb and Jackson listened as the doors closed and each member closed themself in the rooms, all staying in different rooms. Some stayed in storage rooms which extra matresses while others stayed in the bedrooms. 

Jb and Jackson entered their own room, meeting Mark and Jinyoung. they quietly packed away some food and went into different rooms, Jb and Jackson being the ones to leave the omegas. 

Before Jackson left the room though, Mark hugged him, already knowing that he will miss him during the time he will be gone. "Sorry..." Jackson quietly whispered to the trembling Mark. 

"It's alright. I'll be waiting for you!" Mark said hugging him tighter then ever. Jackson's vison began to get blurry. He quickly shook his head, trying to get the diziness out of his head. He looked down at Mark, who was still hugging him. He looked blurry as well in Jackson's vision.

Mark's original red hair began to turn an orange and there became two Mark's in Jackson's vision. He quickly shook his head again, knowing that he had already began.. and it was too late. 

AN: Hope you like the chapter! I will continue later. Also, I plan to make some intresting things on the next chapter. Please comment on advice and how the sotry should go. As always, sorry for spellling errors. Look foward to the next chapter!!