Jinyoung's Answer

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Mark shutted down his phone and sighed. As soon as he turned around, he caught Bambam staring at him. "What's wrong?" Mark asked. Bambam hook his head and replied that it was nothing important. 

Bambam decided to go to his room since Yugyeom was still in heat. Bambam limped up the stairs, planning to go to his room until he felt a hand grab him from behind. He looked back. It was just Mark. 

"Bambam, you might want to change your pants.." Mark said. Bambam looked confused. "What?" Bambam asked. Mark repeated what he said and Bambam asked why to do so. 

"There's a stain on the back of it.." Mark said, a bit hesitant. Bambam turned his upper body,  around in order to see the stain on the back of his pants. "Why is that there?" Bambam said. 

Mark shrugged his shoulders and Bambam walked away, trying to cover the stain with his hands. They didn't notice this but somewhere around the corner, he heard the conversation. 

"What stain...?" Jinyoung asked himself. He planned to go follow Bambam and ask the truth out of him. He passed Mark who had earplugs in and walked up the stair, leaving Youngjae to watch the television alone. 

Jinyoung walked past Yugyeom's room and was near JB's. He was curious as to what was inside. Jinyoung took a glance at Bambam's room and heard shuffling. What was happening? 

He looked back at the door and decided to open it, out of curiousity. Jinyoung tried to creek the door open, even if it was just a bit but then, it was locked. How unfortunate. He looked under the crack of the door and heard and saw nothing. 

Immediately, his motherly side arose. "Where the heck is Jb?" He mumbled to himself, stil kneeling on the floor. He stood and decided to crawl through the window at the back of the house. 

JInyoung walked past all the other rooms and heard a door click behind him. Terrified, his eyes widened as he turned around to see what caused that noise. JB's door was not locked anymore. 

However, jinyoung had already given up on entering by now. He continued to walk foward, down the stairs, only to collide into a person. He looked up and eyes widened as wide as they go, as he was that terrified. 

"Jb.." Jinyoung said as he stared into the man's eyes. He backed up, and tripped on one of the stairs. He stood up and ran up the stairs. Jinyoung was immediately caugh whatsoever anyways, and so all the effort was for nothing. 

The other members did not hear it because, they all had earplugs in order to forget all the sadness that occured. He squirmed under Jb and Jb closed up the space between his and Jinyoung's face. 

Slowly, he reached down and whispered in his ears,"Curiousity kills the cat you know..?" Very slowly, biting his ears right after. Jinyoung's ears turned a bright red. He flushed and continued to try to run, but only to fail thanks to the stairs. 

"Hey JB?" Jinyoung said as he grabbed Jb's ear. Jb flinched as Jinyoung tried to touch him on the cheeks and shook him off, leaving Jinyoung startled. Jb stared to sniff as Jinyoung's neck, as if to test if anything was there. 

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung asked Jb. He smiled and him on the neck, making Jinyoung shudder. He was in discomfort. It felt weird. Jinyoung did not like the feeling of something slimy like saliva being stuck onto his neck. Who likes it anyways? 

Jinyoung felt something hard hit against his legs, and looked down. He saw that Jb was hard, drool almost dripping down onto Jinyoung. He look disgusted. Jinyoung tried to escape but failed. 

Jb dragged Jinyougn by the collar and put him where the flat carpet was in the hallway not caring if the other members saw them together. "Hey hey Jinyoung... What's wrong with me??" Jb asked as a tear rolled down his cheeks. 

Jinyoung was confused. Why was he asking that? "If I were to get you pregnant.. would you get rid of it?" Jb asked as he buried his face in Jinyoung's shoulder. Jinyoung was amazed at the quick transformation. 

He was silenced for a while and then answered,"No. I wouldn't get rid of it. I would keep it. After all, if I were to get pregnant with my love's baby, I wouldn't mind. Even if you do not live me back." Replied Jinyoung, silencing him by rubbing circles on his back. 

Jinyoung heard soft cries and felt JB trembling under his grasp, but it just made him want to hug him even more. "Honestly, I should be the one asking you that. If I were to get pregnant.. would you keep me? Would you still love me then?" Jinyoung asked as jb slowly drifted off the sleep. 

Jb laid on top of Jinyoung for a while and slept. Jinyoung lifted his upper body up, also bringing Jb's head and upper body up with his. He picked Jb up, and carried him on his back, and slowly entered the room they shared together. 

He laid Jb on his back an smiled while watching him sleep. Jinyoung placed his hands on Jb's cheeks and noticed that there were dark eye circles under his eyes. "Have you not been sleeping?" Jinyoung asked, knowing that no body will answer him. 

Just then, Mark walked in. "Is he done?" Mark asked, holding his hips to support him. Jinyoung nodded and looked back at JB. His eye lashes are long.. Jinyoung noticed. 

Mark could tell that this was not the correct time to ask the question, and so, with that he left. 

-After Jb Awoke- 

"Hey.. Good morning." Jinyoung greeted him. JB blushed for no random reason and asked what he was doing here. Jinyoung stared at him half bewildered and half sensible. 

He doesn't have his memory? Of course he won't.. What the hell am I thinking about..? Jinyoung thought as he looked down at the groung, clencing at his jaw. Jb noticed and asked him what was wrong. 

Jinyoung just smiled and answered with the normal nothing. Jb nodded as Jinyoung told him to drink the water and he did as he was told. 

Jinyoung smiled at the sight, knowing that this won't last forever. 

AN: BYE! Look foward to the next chapter!!