Silence

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jinyoung turned back and replied,"Seriously? It was nothing, to be honest.." Jinyoung lied. JB felt even more annoyed now. First, he was the one that felt all flustered yesterday. Then, he hugged JB, and knows nothing. And now, he was lying. 

JB glared ay Jinyoung and repeated,"Why were you all flustered yesterday?" JInyoung sighed and turned off the oven. "Cut me some slack..." Jinyoung mumbled. JB leaned closer to him. "What'd you say?" 

JInyoung shook his head and continued to cook. JB left. Jinyoung waited until there was complete silence and gulped. Until he heard nothing, he sighed in relief and the oven. 

Woah that was too close... What if he hates me now? 

Jinyoung thought to himself and felt like he was starting to tear up. He sniffed and looked up, closing his eyes. "What the heck? Why am I crying?" He looked down and wiped his eyes. Jinyoung walked over to the table and wrote a note.

He then carried the all the plates to the table and walked out of the house, being the first one to go out the house. "Hah.." he sighed once he was out. He looked up to the windows where he saw JB waking up the members. 

Each of them woke up, but were still on the bed. Jinyoung continued to walk down the road where Amber was getting ready. "Where are you going this early?" Amber asked him. 

"I might go to class," Jinyougn replied, smiling. Amber beamed back and said that it was too early to go to class. He shook his head and replied,"No, I'm going to sleep in the classroom, since it more quiet than the dorm.." he joked. 

Amber laughed and let him pass. JInyoung relieved and walked down the road where no students had yet walked on this morning. He walked fast foward to where the classrooms were and entered the building. 

As he went to his first period class, he sat at his desk and laid his head in his arms. He turned his head around to be facing the window. JInyoung looked at his watch, and it said that it was 6:04. 

How'd he come his early? He closed his eyes, hoping that he would forget all that happened today. The classroom was dead silent, and seemed like an abandoned school. It made him feel so depressed and lonely. It also created an empty feeling in the school. He then turned his head so that it would face the door.  

It was creepy, all alone in the classroom. He kept his thoughts to himself, as of course he had no one else to talk to. He felt as if the temperature of the classroom dropped and with that thought, he fell asleep.

-After a while- 

Jinyoung woke up to someone calling out his name. He slowly opened his eyes and saw that JB, Mark, Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae was entering the classroom. 

He slowly raised his heads and saw that they were all talking at once. He took out his phone, and with that, he his music and plugged in his earphones. Ignoring all the ruckus, Jinyoung slept again, facing the window so that he wouldn't see Youngjae and Jb flirting at the back of the room where they sat as neighbors. 

Bambam kept annoying him though. He annoyed Jinyoung by shaking his shoulders, umplugging his earplugs and yelling in them or plainly just keeps talking. He kept his eyes closed however and continued to try to sleep. 

The members suddenly turned quiet and he wondered why. JInyoung turned around, unplugging one side of his ear plugs. He stared at the open door, his eyes filled with nothing. 

He ignored the fact that he felt lonely and steadily tried to sleep. After what felt about 1 hour, he heard the door open but his eyes sill remained closed whatsoever. Suddenly, he heard a loud bang and lots of noises like blasters and what seemed to be a party. 

JInyoung immediately raised his head when he heard all the ruckus and saw that it was just s being crazy and noisy. JB plugged his ears though and did nothing, as he did not want to disturbed Jinyoung. 

Bambam, Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, and Yugyeom though, were all carrying noisy party thingies. He carried small fireworks and party blasters and poppers and also balloons. 

Jackson carried a little pin and popped balloons with Mark but Jinyoung and Jb just watched. JInyoung rose up, scrapping the chair onto the cement on the floor. Jinyoung walked over to the window which was near a tree and jumped onto the tree out the window. 

From there, he jumped up from the tree branch and onto a higher one, which lead to his second period class. He knew how to do this because whenever he was late for first class and second class started, he would climb from the tree onto the second floor. 

He climbed throught the window and noticed s were running up the stairs that leads to the second floor and he climbed higher until there were no more branched to climb on. 

Since he ran out of branches, it would be harder to reach his destination but he had perserverance and did not give up whatsoever, and so did the other members. They continued to follow him until he stopped, which he did once he reached the rooftop. 

When he reached his destination, he then stopped there and ran towards the door that lead to the rooftop. Jinyoung quickly locked it so no one other than him can enter and fell down to his knees, eshausted from all the wnidow climbing. 

AN: Hope you liked the story! Please comment on what you think and about the story so far and your opinions. Also, give me some advice on how the story should go, I am running out of ideas. TT_TT Sorry for grammar issues. Look foward to the next chapter!!