Beginning of a harsh day

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

it was then morning and the bright streak of light urged them to wake up. Jinyoung was the very first one to wake up, only to notice that he was in Jbs warm and comforting embrace. He closed his eyes, desiring for more sleep then ever, also hoping that none other than him was awake. 

Jinyoung leaned his head back into Jbs shoulders. They shared a blanket which made it even warmer for Jinyoung. Or so it seems. 

Jinyoung went back to sleep. Jb awoke as Iinyoung closed his eyes and leaned back to his shoulders. He smiled inside, very satisfied that he made the first move. However, as much as he wanted to smile or even hug Jinyoung, he had to keep his face the same position as if he had never woken up. 

When he heard Jinyoungs slight, soft snores, he immediately rose from his position. He looked back at the other members who was still sleeping. Mark liked to cuddle while sleeping so he hung onto Jackson under the blanket that they shared. Bambam was hugged tightly by Yugyeom and one of yugyeoms legs were over Bambams waist.

Mark suddenly twitched as if he was uncomfortable from the position. Mark was nudged by Jb with his knuckles lightly and he was finally awaken. Mark looked at Jb confused then saw him put a finger on his lips as if he was signaling his to be quiet. 

He did so and went to the kitchen and made some food for breakfast. Jinyoung was the next to awaken again and also went to the kitchen. 

"Why are you guys in here so early?" Jinyoung asked while scratching his head. 

"Today is school and we have to go get ready early. It's seven eleven by the way," Jb said. "Why did you wake up? Why didn't you wait until we finished making breakfast and wake you up? Did you miss my warm embrace?" Jb teased Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung turned a scarlet red when he heard Jb talk about it. He furiously nodded his head no and yelled," What the hell? No!" 

Jb and Jinyoung continued to fight, waking up all the other members except for Youngjae. 

Jackson, Bambam, and Yugyeom awoke hearing all the reckus. Jackson ran to the kitchen afraid that they were arguing and breaking all of his properties. 

"Why the hell is there arguing? You guys can be heard countries away!" Jackson scolded.  

Jinyoung and Jb turned around and saw that Jackson was standing arms crossed. They were in the floor with Jb on top, holding down Jinyoungs hands. Jackson stared in awe and smirked. "You're pretty brave huh?" And walked past them and went straight to Mark. They turned to face each other and Jinyoung motioned him to first live his hands since they were killing Jinyoungs hands. 

Yugyeom and Bambam was the next one to encounter Jb and Jinyoung laying on the floor like that. They both exclaimed eww and and Jinyoung moved his hands so that they would cover his face as Jb had already let go of the tight grip. He blushed from red to scarlet yet again, whispering for Jb to get off. 

"Jb get off. They  are going to misunderstand." Jinyoung said still  covered in his hands. 

The two went the other way around and also proceeded to Mark and Jackson. Jb arose from his position and so did Jinyoung. Jb looked at the two who were walking towards Mark and Jackson and said," I think we already have caused a misunderstanding." He said sighing. 

Jinyoung also sighed and punched Jb in the arm. 

Jb neither flinched or

fkught back and only stood in slience. It got

awkward and Jinyoung decided to go wake up Youngjae. 

Jb  sighed loudly again and knew it was already going to be a harsh day...

An: sorry I couldn't write ina long time, I will try to write

more in the future. Please tell me in the comments of you like it or your own opinion o this. Aas always, sorry for any spelling errors. Thanks

for reading!