First Night

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jackson continued to shake his head over and over again, hoping that his vision would become clearer. Mark looked up, noticing that Jackson constantly shook his head and blinked his eyes. 

"What's wrong?" Mark asked. Jackson turned away from Mark, blocking out his voice. 

No... I can't start now.. not now at least... Jackson thought to himself. Jackson pushed Mark away from him and ran to the storage room, dropping all his items he had barely packed. 

Mark was pushed away from Jackson and he knew why, He ran after Jackson although he knew that it was dangerous to go near him. "Jackson! Open the door!!!" mark cried, pleading Jackson. 

Jackson shook his head and pressed his hands against his ears harder. He closed his eyes, tight and tried to block every thought he had of Mark. It didn't work either way and he ended up yelling at Mark. 

"GO AWAY!! GET AWAY FROM ME! I MIGHT HURT YOU! MARK JUST.. JUST RUN AWAY! DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE!!!" Jackson screamed at Mark, clearly confused at what was happening. 

Mark stopped banging on the door and pleading for Jackson. he leaned down, knees and hands on the floor and looked through the crack that was under the door. he saw Jackson lying on the floor, hands to his ears, eyes closed, mouth muttering something, back and palms sweating from exhaustion. 

Mark rose and left. He went back to his room and closed the door, slowly locking the lock. Mark carefully went over to the window and also locked it for extra protection. He thought of something and slapped himself. 

"What.. the hell am I thinking about? What the hell???" Mark questioned himself, pacing in the room back and forth and over and over again. Mark again slapped himself as he thought of his own embarrasing thoughts. 

Right now.. I just thought that it would be fine.. if Jackson took it out on me.. didn't I? Mark continued slap himelf, trying to get the thought out of his mind. "What the hell am I thinking!!" Mark said jumping onto the bed. 

He then recalled Jackson muttering to himelf and curled up in a ball. He was by himelf, all alone in the room... Mark stopped and felt a sudden rush of sympathy. He looked out the window, hoping that a week would quickly pass by.. and with this thought in mind, he fell asleep. 

-After he woke up- 

Mark felt hungry when he woke up and so he went downstairs. As he headed downstairs, he heard nothing by silence except on the lower floor where the other members also went down to find food. 

"Awee... I am so hungry... " Bambam complained. Jinyoung agreed while he ate a snack and saw Mark come towards them. 'Hi... you came to find food too?" Mark asked them. They nodded in response and continued to eat. "We should hurry!!" Youngjae said as he quickly gobbled his food and ran upstairs to his room. 

Jinyoung followed him and so did Bambam. They closed the door shut, but Mark still heard the quiet shuffling of their foot on the floor then there was a creak, then there was silence followed after. 

Mark silently ate, until he heard a noise which bothered him. He looked out the window and saw that it was dark, which a strange figure right outside the window. "What the.." Mark began as he walked towards the door. 

He slightly opened the blinds of the window and saw the face turn around. It was one of the neighbors, and he was an alpha. Mark dropped his food from shock and ran towards his room, only to hear that the person had broke into the house. 

He stopped in his track, knowing that there was no where he could run, as alphas sense of smell runs better when they are in mating season. He heard the alpha's footstps come closer and he tried to run away. 

As he headed towards Jinyoung's door, he felt something grab him by the back of his shirt and rip it off, revealing his pale white skin underneath the shirt which was hiding the whole day. 

Mark's eyes widened with terror as he he saw the wild creature slowly climb up his body, drool falling from his mouth, and eyes silver with the moonlight shining on it. They were still in the kitchen. 

The creature sniffed at Mark's neck, making him flinch and continue to flail his weak arms and legs. He tried to kick at the creature's balls, but failed he hovered over Mark's stomach. 

He pressed his lips against Mark's neck, sliding down to his shirt, and finally pulling it off. "Yummy...." said the creature. Mark was surprised it can even talk but tried to escape, only to get weaker by the second. 

"Let go!!" Mark screamed awkening Jackson who was constantly trying to sleep to avoid hurting Mark. He ran downstairs where he saw their neighbor and Mark under him, trying to escape his grasp. Mark tried to bite and pull his hair to get him off, that did not work whatsoever. 

Mark continued to scream and escape. Jackson couldn't hold in his fury any longer, and jumped onto the creature, almost ripping off his pipe. He attacked at the creature viciously in anger and his eyes constantly turned a silver which frightened Mark. 

He ran away, trying to get to safety and ran up to his bedroom. Mark locked the door, no longer hearing any noises from downstairs. He stood at the door, waiting for any noises that were to occur, 

Finally, when he thought that everything was calmed down, he left and plopped down onto the bed. He felt disgusted. mark went inside the bathroom although he knew this wasn't the best time to take a shower and change his clothes. 

His clothes were all ripped and torn. A little bit blood showing through his thin strands of clothes. He entered the bathroom, slowly getting undressed, as the cuts hurted. 

Mark the water and tried to stop the cut from bleeding, but it did not help. He ignored it and continued to shower. Mark closed his eyes and heard something, making Mark open it again. 

Mark was frightened. What if it was the stranger again? He got out of the shower and wrapped his tower around his waist trying to cover his private parts. He opened the bathroom door, only to reveal a Jackson who was smiling. 

"Where is my thanks?" Jackson asked Mark slyly. Mark was simply confused and asked," What" Jackon smirked and his eyes flashed a dark red. He repeated the wuestion and closed the gap between him and Mark. 

Jackson harhsly pressed his lips against Mark's, making him unable to breathe. Jackson could hold his breathe much longer, so mark kust simply felt suffocated when Jackson did not seperate their lips. 

Finally, Jackson let go and Mark and himself started panting. He again continued, this time he stuck his tongue in, exploring Mark's whole mouth. He slowly Mark's lower lips and his own as he parted away. 

Mark was stil half and he was also wet. Jackson slowly gave kisses from his neck down to his abs, where most water laid. "jackson! Stopp!!!" Mark yelled. jackson ignored him and continued, going even deeper. 

Jackson riped off the towel that covered his private parts and smiled. Mark tried to push jackson away, put Jackson grabbed both his hands and held it above Mark's own head. 

"Oww!!" Mark screamed in pain. Jackson grabbed Mark's thighs and gave kisses throughout. Mark buried his face in his arms and clenched his teeth. Jackson began to give light kisses on mark's 'thingy'  and the very top, causing Mark to shudder from the pleasant yet weird feeling. 

Mark closed his eyes tight and yelled out Jackson's name. Slowly, he felt Jackson stop and heard shuffling noises. Mark opened his eyes softly, and saw that Jackson took his 'thing' out. 

Mark eyes widened and his legs and arms started to flail around, worried about his future since this will be the first time, and he knew that if an alpha did it once, they would want to do it over and over again. 

Jackson did not hesitate and shoved his 'thing' into mark's 'thing'. 

AN: I might use an A for and a D for k? 

Mark's A hurted as Jackson ed in for the first time because he had not even been prepared yet. He felt pain and his tears threatened to fall down. When he slowly opened his eyes, he saw that Jackson was clenching his teeth, and was pleasured by the feeling. 

He continued to , and his ht liquid slowly flowed out of Mark's A. He continued however, Mark feeling less pain and more pleasure because of the softening his insides. 

Jackson's slowly warmed up Mark's inside, and he groaned in pleasure. jackson laid on top of Mark, and was still inside him, but then Jackson began to the sweat off Mark's abs. 

Mark blushed, although he knew it was not the right time to do so. Jackson stood again, not taking out his D and began to s, fastenting every move he made. Very soon, they were both panting and began to feel good. 

They still did not stop though. Mark started to feel more pleasure in this. Jackson let go of Mark's hands and rubbed Mark's D which was leaking with precum. Mark hid his face in his hands though, embarrased to let Jackson see what state he was in.  

They both went for more and more rounds, too concentrated to even speak or complain. Eventually, the only thing heard in the room was the panting and squelching that was made that night. 

Jackson finished with one last release and dashed away to his room, leaving his clothes behind. Mark felt so tired. After all, they went on and on for 8 rounds. Mark's hips hurted and he knew that he would not even be able to walk tommorow. 

-Morning- 

Mark awoke from the bed, feeling uncomfortable because the blanket was wet and sticky. His hips hurted, as he had expected, and he was really tired. "Jackson went too hard..." Mark complained. 

But he couldn't deny it, he liked it. mark blushed from the thought, forgetting the pain in his back and on his hips. 

He also forgot that,

he may also be pregnant and maybe Jackson would come for more. 

Mark suddenly remembered and whined. "I wouldn't be able to take anymore of this for a week... it is barely the first day and I am already dead inside.." Mark whinde with no energy or life left in his eyes. 

AN: Hope you liked, I changed the words because, it felt weird for me to type in words like private parts.... Anyways,,,,, comment and give me advice!!!!! Hope you like this chapter and look foward to the next one!!