Room tour

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Review: If only I could be like these clothes and up all of his regrets and tears.. Mark thought. 

As Jackson silently cried in Mark's shoudler, Mark held him in his embrace for a long time then he let go. Jackson stopped crying but was till sniffling, which mark did not mind because he knew Jackson missed his parents. 

Mark looked solemly at Jackson as he turned his head around and continued to sniffle. "Lets.. go to the new dorm!" Youngjae exclaimed tyring to cheer up the mood. "It's getting colder by the seconds.." Jb added, also doing the same as Youngjae. 

Jackson nodded in silence. Finally, Mark spoke up and looked up to the sky,"Hey Jackson? You know I also miss my parents right? I havent met them in years too.." 

Jackson was crounched down and hugging his knees, face in his knees too. He looked up and also saw that Mark was beggining to cry too, until he wiped away his tears with the back of his hands. 

Mark shivered in discomfort and stood up, claiming,"My hurts, let's go home. To our new home." Mark smiled, leaving out a hand so that Jackson can grab hold. 

Jackson stared in silence and sniffed again. "Yeah. Let's go home." Jackson held onto Mark's arm and stood up, patting his so that any dust will come off. They all walked back to the school and saw security. 

They went up to the security man and said,"Excuse me. Where can we find the dorms? You know, the dorms for up to 7 people?" The security man looked confused and explained,"It's behind that building. Turn left and then right." 

As he explained, he also pointed at the ways that they needed to go. They thanked him after he explained and walked to where he pointed to. They found the building right after that and went to the person who was sitting on the front desk, right when they entered. 

"Hey.. um. We're--" jb started. The woman smiled softly and answered back, "JB, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Yugyeom, and Bambam, right?" she looked down at the papers. 

"Uhh... yes. *cough cough* that's right." JB said. The woman looked up and observed each members. "I'm Amber. You can come to me if you need any help okay? Your room's number is 203. It is right down this pathway,it won't be hard to find." Amber explained. 

"Thank you." Mark said as they quickly walked down the pathway that was decorated with trees. They found the room at the end of the hallway like at Jackson's house and entered. 

As they entered to big room, they woah-ed. The room was nicely painted white and was finished with a transparent white curtain. The hem of the curtain was decorated with pearl-like beads. 

A couch was placed in from of a tv and there was a kitchen almost as big as the living room. There was also a pool located outside in the backyard. This dorm they were going to live in was as big as a masion. 

They finally realized how big the school was and started feeling so confused. The dorms in the school was laid right next to each other, which proves the more that the school was big. Humongus even. 

They jumped up and down, forgetting all their worries. 

AN: Sorry this is kinds short I'll continue when I feel like it....