My Message to You, My Son

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

The teacher smiled and Bambam asked why. She turned to Bambam and replied,"I just thought it would be easier to stay in dorms. It would be easier to move around that way.. So do you guys want to share dorms? There is a place in this campus where one dorm is for 7 people.." 

Each one of them squeeled and hugged the teacher, also jumping up and down. Mark realized and also added,"We will have to ask our parents first though.." The teacher agreed and as soon as the bell for the first period went off, students came in sat in their seats.

-After 7th period-

It was time to go home and they decided to go together to ask their parents. Yugyeom and Bambam had to go get something from the office and so they waited for them at the front gate.  

All five stood there waiting, for their two friends. Jinyoung spotted them and said,"I see them! They're coming this way." Jb also tried to look out for those two but coudln't see them. "Where?" He asked.

Jinyoung pointed and helped Jb see them and he 'ohed'. They all went home and dropped each person to their houses, making them lead the way because they needed to ask their parents. 

Mark decided to just call his parents over the phone instead of going to the house. They did not pick up so he left a message instead. "Hey mom, it's your son here and I decided to stay in the school dorms for 7 people. Do you remember the friends I told you about? Yeah they're the ones I am staying with, so don't sorry okay? Bye!" and Mark shutted down the phone. 

Mark turned around and saw Jackson looking over at something. He walked over silently and gently pushed Jackson, but not so hard that he would actually fall. In case he did, Mark put his hands out in front of Jackson's stomach. 

Jackson jumped, surprised and turned back to see who it was. When he saw that it was just Mark, he relieved and sighed unconciously. Mark laughed at how scared he was when he was hently pushed. 

"Yah! Don't do that again!" Jackson scolded Mark. mark just continued to laugh, no pauses in the middle. When he had finally calmed down, he rested his hands upon Jackson's shoulder, to balance himself while he was trying to stop laughing. 

"Dude! You should have seen your reaction!" Mark exclaimed wanting to laugh but was too tired to do so. They were the only ones and was also waiting for the other members to hurry and ask their parents since they live pretty near to each other. 

Bambam and Yugyeom ran towards them, calling out their names. Mark was the first one to notice, as Jackson was still mad. 

"Hey look! They're here! Yugyeom and Bambam." he rose up from his deat next to Jackson,"Here!! Wassup dudes!" Mark was suddenly pulled down by Jackson and he hugged him, stating tat he was tired. 

Of course, Mark knew this may be a lie, but he didn't mind Jackson hugging him. Yugyeom and Bambam sat down next to Mark who was being tightly hugged from behind. 

"How'd it go?" Mark asked both of them. "It went gret actually.." Bambam said rolling his eyes, sarcastically. Mark noticed and asked,"What happened?" 

Yugyeom looked at Jackson and Mark, answering,"Well actually.. we went to my house first and I received a yes." Mark was confused,"So? That's good?" Yugyeom then looked annoyed, his face changing instantly. 

"Well, it started great like that but then when we went to Bambam's house, his mother and father also said yes, but they made it so difficult. They asked us all these questions and so we had to stay there for an entire hour." Yugyeom explained. 

Mark nodded, understanding every last bit of the story. Then saying,"I feel sorry for you bruh. At least you got a yes. And how come you came before Youngjae, Jinyoung, and JB?" Mark asked. 

They shrugged. Mark felt Jackson hug him tighter from the talk of parents. Mark suddenly felt a sudden urge to comfort him and immediately closed his mouth and shushed the other members. 

After a few more hours, Mark got tired of waiting and fell asleep. Yugyeom also fell asleep but then Bambam stood awake. He then saw Jinyoung, Jb, and Youngjae running up to them. they must've met somewhere or go together. 

Jinyoung saw Mark and Yugyeom including Jackson sleeping peacefully and silently walked over as they got closer. "What took you so long?" Bambam asked. Jinyoung shook his head for no reason and just looked at Jackson who was hugging Mark tightly. 

Mark's head was leaning on Jackson's head and Mark was gently touching Jackson's arms which wrapped around his waist. Mark's phone rang but he did not wake up. 

Jinyoung, Jb, Bambam, and Youngjae listened to the message which played after the rings of the phone. It said,"Hello Mark. It is your mother. Yes, you can stay in the dorms if you are wondering. I will try to visit you often but is Jackson there with you? His mother is here...."

Jinyoung's eyes widened, took the phone from Mark's hand and paused the message. He looked at the other member's faces and looked terrified. He knew his past, but did not know what to do. "Uhhh... what do I do?" he said. 

The other members suggested that they keep quiet about the message and not tell Mark or Jackson. Mark then slightly shivered and woke up, noticing that the other members had his phone in their hands. 

Ignoring the fact, he asked,"How'd it go?" JB gulped and started. "It went well for me but when Jinyoung and i went to Jinyoung's house, his parents said yes but then gave us a super long lecture right after that. They talked about his safety and who he was sharing rooms with. They also gave us a lecture on how to behave in school dorms.." he sighed. 

Youngjae spoke up and said,"My parents did the same and so when we came out of our houses, we went to towards the same road and so we met halfway." Mark understood and was still holding Jackson's arm. 

Jackson mumbled something and Mark turned around. "Mom... Dad.." he mumbled. Mark felt sorry for the poor boy as there were tears falling down from his eyes. 

His eye lashes were wet with tears and the strings of tear shone brightly under the moonlight (it was now night). Mark grabbed his hand and patted his head to stop his crying. 

When he knew it wasn't working, he intertwined his fingers into Jackson's and he stopped crying. Yugyeom then woke up and saw the other members. He also woke up Jackson who was still sniffing, and woke up. 

"Oh hey guys" Jackson said, rubbing his eyes. Mark turned his head from Jackson to the other members,"Can I please have my phone back?" Mark said. 

The other members gulped. They gave the phone to Mark and as they were handing it to Mark, he noticed that there was a message from his mother. He played the message and it said, 


"Jackson's mother is here." Jackson's eyes also widended and started tearing up again. He took the phone from Mark and continued to listen as the shiffling noises from the other side was playing. 

"Jackson.. my son, how are you doing? Dad here, and also mom is here too. She is crying and misses you. Can you believe that it has already been 7 years with no contact from any of us? We love you, you should know. I wanted to tell you, we love you and always will. Mom and I hope that this message will encourage you and so you could move foward with your friends. When you come back, we will make you your favorite foods, until then, live your life happily! Go Jackson! Fighting!" 

Now Jakcson's mother's message starts, it said, 

"Jackson *sniffs* It's mom here and I wanted to tell you that although we had not been the best parents, we hope you can forgive us. We miss you so very much and I wish you a happy late bithday. I don't have much to say, but I do hope that you are always smiling. We will always be watching over you.. *sniffs* Go Jackson! Fighting!" 

And the message stops there. The other members turned over to Jackson who was crying. Mark wiped away his tears with his thumb and tried to comfort. He pulled Jackson into an embrace and Jackson hugged back.

He continued to wail and mark listened, hoping to be more help to him in the future. He stared up at the moon which was shining ever so brightly. Jackson laud his head into Mark's shoulders. 

Mark could feel his clothes soaking in all his tears, but he did not mind. 

If only I could be like these clothes, I would up all his tears, and hope to make him smile again. 

AN: I hope you liked it! I tried to make it better. Sorry for any spelling errors and comment on what you think or advices. Thanks for reading and look foward to the next chapter!!