Happy Ending

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Mark blushed as he saw the desperation in Jackson's eyes. He giggled a little and hid his face in Jackson's shoulders. He wasn't ready for it, although Jackson has forced himself on Mark many times already. 

Jackson entered Mark as he was still deep in thoughts. He began to push deeper and deeper inside Mark, making him gasp for fresh air. He moved faster and faster until mark decided that it was enough for the day. 

-Several Hours Later (About 6 Hours Later)-

Mark and Jackson laid on the bed, holding each other in their arms. Mark his in Jackson's chest and Jackson heaved his arms over Mark's shoulder and neck, trapping in his tight hug. 

Mark's hips hurt, and he could constantly feel come out of his A, but then forgot all about it as soon as he went to sleep, Jackson also comforting Mark. Before he did go to sleep, Mark asked Jackson,"Jackson? What would you do if I get pregnant?" 

Jackson smiled and hugged Mark, also pulling him down to lay on the bed with him. "I would take care of you and love you, just as I had before. I will also share my love with our child together.." Jackson whispered in mark's ears. 

He flushed a bright red and tried to escape, only to fail over and over again. Finally, he gave up and just decided to sleep. Jackson did not let him, whatsoever. "You haven't said that you loved me yet.." Jackson whined as he buried his face deeper between Mark's shoulder blades.

Mark giggled and turned over to face Jackson. "You know... I already told you didn't I? When we were at the pool?" Mark said, remembering all the memories which Jackson had risked his life to save Mark's. 

Jackson pouted. "But you didn't even tell me correctly. You continued to hiccup and always clenched your throat. It looked like you were forced to say it.." Jackson said pouting and hugging him even tighter, not bothering to lift his face. 

Mark frowned. "But then.. isn't this the same as forcing me to say that I love you?" Mark asked slyly. Jackson was silent for a moment and then nodded, knowing that he did the wrong.

Mark laughed at obdient Jackson and kissed his forehead and all the way down to his cheeks. He leaned into Jackson's ears and whispered,"I love you Jackson. I love you, and always will, no matter what happens. Even if the gods above decides to destroy one of us, I will love you.." and Mark leaned back.  I didn't hear you." Jackson teased. 

Mark frowned and repeated what he said, getting more soothed as he continued, Jackson smiled and grabbed Mark by the waist, almost forgetting that they barely had , and Mark's hips were literally broken. 

Jackson blushed and kissed the corner of Mark's lips. He smiled. Mark blushed and his under the covers, hiding his ears also, as they were also red. Jackson pulled him closer to him and Mark squeeled. 

jackson looked suprised, "My hips.. hurts..." he said, silently covering himeslef in the covers again. Jackson sighed and kissed the top of Mark's head, and then mark popping out immediately. 

"Gaga.. I love you!!" Mark said as he practically jumped on Jackson, warming his body up with his own body temperature. Jackson nodded and replied,"Same with me.. " and the two drifted off the sleep. 

AN:Bye! This is the last chapter! Please comment on what ship I should do next! I was thinking on doing Vkook, Yoonmin, Namjin, Hyungwonho, chanhyun, jaeyoung, yugbam, or any other ships. Please comment on what I should next... I am bored and have nothing else to do. An plus, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!