Room Tour (Continuation)

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Review: They jumped up and down, forgetting all their worries. 

It turned exactly 11:00 and they decided to first go back home and pack their items. All of them seperated ways and went on different routes. They again dropped each other off to their houses and went to their own. 

Jackson returned home, tired frome exhaustion. He belly flopped onto the bed and smelled a familiar smell. Mark's scent was still lingering. He turned over to lean on his back against the bed and began to think. 

What if he had never heard the message? What if he never asked to stay in the dorm? What if.. he never had leaned against Mark's shoulder and cried? what if his friends never came over? What would have happened then? 

That's right. He remembered when he cried in Mark's shoulders and he hugged him back. He blushed and started to squeel. Mark hugged him back and tried to comfort him he thought. Maybe it was just as a friend though?

Mark also cried. He frowned. He did not want to see Mark crying due to his past experience or anything about the past. He should just worry about the future instead. He shifted to his side in order to get more comfortable. 

He shifted more and more, getting less tired and more annoyed instead. Before he knew it, it was already 5:47 in the morning. The sun was starting to rise again and the horizon began to turn a light-ish blue. During the whole time or turning and shifting, he thought about the members and what had happened yesterday. 

He decided to wake up instead of going to sleep and to also make breakfast before he dies to hunger. He remembered when Bambam and Mark and Jackson stayed in the kitchen and made food. Also when they threw Youngjae and Yugyeom into the pool. 

He smiled at the thought and lightly touched the kitchen counter. He silently whispered to himself,"Imma be gone for about two years.... should I let my cousin's watch the house? It would be hard to find another house that was this great.." 

He sighed and walked over to the counter, opening the cabinet that was on top. He decided to make bacon and eggs and after he was done eating, he decided to go and start chaging and also to pack his stuff for the dorm. 

When he was all ready, it was then 7:05 and he left the house. Locking the house and looking at it for a few more seconds, since it would be the last time he will see it until he returned after 2 more years. 

Although he had stayed in the school for 5 years, he was just really smart then, so he skipped grades and decided to be the 'peacekeeper' in the school. 

He silently walked to school and decided to at least fake a smile when they met. 

He again sighed, disappointed in himself and his confidence.

AN: Hope you liked it!!!! Look forward to the next chapter. Comment on what you think.