Bambam's First

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

AN: I just wanted to say thank you for 2000 views, 6 comments, and 35 subscribers real quick!! Honestly, I didn't think there would be so much people when I first came here. Thank you all! Now let's begin the story. 

Yugyeom continued to Bambam's body, all the way to his hipbone. Bambam shuddered and covered his eyes with his arms. He ed his legs around as Yugyeom attempted to take off his shirt and pants. 

"Hey Yugyeom! What the hell?" Bambam shouted as Yugyeom kissed the area next to his D. It made him blush as Yugyeom's red eyes lingered longer and he his lips, causing the stream of saliva on Bambam's hips to be cut off. 

Yugyeom looked up at Bambam while the very tip of his D, and stopped. He climbed up from Bambam's lower body and kissed him, exploring his mouth with his tongue, then back down to his neck, leaving a hickey. 

Yugyeom pulled back for air and pushed his way back in. Bambam was left feeling useless, and weak at Yugyeom's tight grasp. "Yugyeom! Stop!!" Bambam screamed as Yugyeom began to enter him without permission. 

The pain entered through Bam's body and made him writhe uncomfortably. The feeling made him feel suffocated and like he was trying to break free, which he was. He pulled back, and Yugyeom's hand tightened.

Bambam gasped for air and Yugyeom began to , making the pain more unbrearable. "Yug.. yeom!! It.. it hurts!!!!" Bambam pleaded. Yugyeom's eyes were filled with lust and did no stop whatsoever. 

Yugyeom ed faster into Bambam, feeling everything inside him and also panting. Bambam whined and groaned with every move Yugyeom made. His precum slowly exited, rushing down the sides of his D. 

He slowly lifted his arm and began to hit Yugyeom's arm, causing a slight pain each time he hit them. Bambam moved his leg from under Yugyeom's and tried kicking Yugyeom's stomach, it worked. 

Yugyom crouched in pain, but it was a for long. Bambam ran for the door, having trouble unlocking it. Yugyeom rose from the bed and grabbed Bambam by the neck before he got out of the room. 

Yugyeom closed the door and locked it again. He pinned Bambam to the wall, back facing him and held his arms up as high as they can go. "Let go!!" Bambam said, back kicking Yugyeom. 

Yugyeom was not affected whatsoever, and continued. He lifted Bambam's shirt up and bit his shoulder blade, causing Bambam to scream out of pain. His bite left a mark and began to bleed. 

Bambam fell down to his knees and Yugyeom pulled him back up, entering Bambam again. Yugyeom made Bambam crouch half way in order to get a better postion and began to move. 

Bambam always moaned and yelled out of anger in the middle. He constantly fell to his knees out of exhaustion, but Yugyeom always pulled him back up, fixing his position over and over again. 

He had patience even when he was in heat. Yugyeom ed deeper, and Bambam reached his hand out from behind him and scratched at Yugyeom's side, also making it bleed. 

The blood went under his fingernails, but he did not care. He could feel the warm, sticky blood roll down to arms, and then dropped when it reached his elbow. By now, he was pretty sure he felt blood mixing with the that Yugyeom was releasing just then. 

relentlessly continued to mixed with his own blood inside his A. Finally, Yugyeom released his and panted into Bambam's sweaty back. He crawled up Bambam's back and whispered in his ear, "Do you seriously think that I am satisfied?" and restarted over again.  

By now, Bambam had already felt like wanting to just crawl in a hole and die there. 

-After a lot more rounds- 

By the time Bambam woke up, Yugyeom was gone, and the just stayed there, probably already thicken, cue to the cold morning air. He was somehow on the bed. 

How did he get here? Did Yugyeom bring him here? Bambam tried to get up, but falling to his knees right after stepping one step. His hips and legs felt numb, and was all red. 

There were also scratches on his collarbone and waist. The blood had already stopped and dried, but, the redness and marks lingered, making Bambam worried about how to explain it to the other members if they were to find out.

Bambam wriggled to the mirror frantically, hurting his back the more he did, and looked at his collarbone where there was a hickey. His eyebrows furrowed and his mouth gaped open, unbelievable that the maknae would do something like that. 

"What the.. hell is this..?" Bambam asked himself as slowly escaped his A. He examined it and arose, getting steadier, but his back still hurting. It continued to leak. 

He looked at his disguted self in the mirror and then supported himself to the bathroom, where he sat there, also hurting. He felt angry at himself for being so weak and not being able to do anything while he was basically being ''. 

"Yugyeom... You are so gonna die when you awaken.. (from his heat)" said Bambam, growling at the white squared walls. 

AN: Hope you enjoyed! Look foward to the next chapter and comment, please!! Thanks for reading!!