Awaken?

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jinyoung awoke from his slumber, feeling quite just as tired and depressed. It was like nothing has changed since he went to sleep. His tears were still stained on his cheeks, forcing him to wake up and go to the bathroom to wash his face. 

After he was done washing his face, he turned around, not completely, to look at the clock. It read that it was 3 in the afternoon. So, in total, he only slept for 5 hours. It wasn't that bad. At least he had some sleep. 

He headed downstairs where the other members were at. The house was comepletely silent as he trudged down the stairs, recalling all of the memories, He felt furious when he recalled Jb's words. 

Jinyoung did not plan to surprise the members, but then he did not want to show up suddenly either, so he slowly peeked from the corner of the wall in the hallway. Jb was lying on the couch, hands intertwined close to his chest. 

He was the only person there. Jinyoung slowly crept out from behind the hallway and went towards him feeling an urge to punch him for payback. He controlled himself though. 

'I will now demonstrate a whale's noise' his stomach decided.. His stomach immediately growled in the silent room and JB slightly flinched and changed his position. He turned and walked away fom where Jb was. 

The first thing he did then was make himself seom breakfast. JB stayed asleep until Jinyoung was all finished with his breakfast and went back to his room. After 1 more hour of sleep, he woke up. 

The other members were cramped either in a closet or under or behind something that would cover them, or hide them. Mark and Jackson stayed in a closet, as it would only fit two people, and Youngjae hid under a table. Yugyeom and Bambam hid under a couch that was just high enough to let them stay in there. 

They all had recorders in the their hand or hanging our somewhere. The members were ready to record anything juicy that they could get. Mark and Jackson were stuck in the closet and it was super tight in there.

They were both sitting litterly not even back to back but front to front, kneeling. They both held the camera, as only one hand could hold each side. "Hey Jackson? Are you ready?" Mark whispered into Jackson's ear. (That was how cloe they were)

Jackson blushed. Mark's voice was so close to his ear. Jackson suddenly said,"Y-yes.." and Mark fwipped around, almost kissing his ears. "Oops... sorry..." Jackson nodded his head and Mark smiled.

 AN: BYe hope you liked it! It's 2:10 in the morning and here I am typing. Please comment on what you think. I know it's short but bye! I am listening to bts and I plan on typing this but I am just lying down on my bed singing to the song instead of typing,