Stutters

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Jb shook Jinyoung on the shoulder lightly, and made him jump very lightly, but was not visible to Jb. "Jinyoung.. Seriously. What did he do to you? Did he harm you in any ways?" Jb asked, very concerned. 

Jinyoung shook off his hands, making him supprised. He grabbed JB's sweaty hands and held it in his. He looked straight into Jb's eyes and squeezed Jb's hands harder. Jb was shook by the sudden gesture. 

"Ah.. Jb. He did nothing to me." He said, reassuring JB. JB sighed in relief and also shook Jinyoung's hands, and Jinyoung just looked down at the ground, not knowing what to say next. 

"Hey Jb?" Jinyoung asked. JB looked over to Jinyoung. "Do you.. remember when you were in heat?" Jinyoung said, refusing to look up at Jb. He shook his head and Jinyoung sighed, rising up. 

"That's alright. I just wanted to ask you that's all." Jinyoung said and left the room. He closed the door on Jb and walked downstairs, where the other five members sat on the floor or couch. 

He looked at where Bambam sat and saw Yugyeom. "What? Are you.. already finished?" Jinyoung asked Yugyeom. Yugyeom said nothing and just looked at the ground. 

He walked over to where Jinyoung stood and bowed down, very low. "I'm.. sorry Jinyoung." He mumbled as he continued to stay that way. The other members watched as Yugyeom apologized and smiled. 

They walked over to where those to stood and hugged Yugyeom. "Aww.. it's alright! We forgive out maknae.." they cooed. He still looked as sad as ever. Suddenly, Jinyoung also smiled. 

"It's alright. You don't need to apologize. You couldn't help it." Jinyoung said as he ruffled the boy's hair. He smiled and bowed again. Jackson laughed and hid behind Mark, hugging his neck and then saying awe continuesly. 

Mark walked to Yugyeom. "Hey Yugyeom?" Mark said. Yugyeom looked up to the caller's voice, exhausted. He smiled and lead Yugyeom outside, grabbing his hand and Yugyeom not knowing where they are going and all the members followed him, leaving a jealous Jackson. 

Mark lead Yugyeom towards the pool, and he knew what was going to happen already. "Mark.. hyu--!" Yugyeom did not finish as Mark pushed Yugyeom towards the pool, and then him tripping over a towel. 

Water splashed where Yugyeom hit the water, causing the other members to laugh. Jackson was first sulking, but now he was hugging, and high fiving Mark for his great plan. 

"Yah!! Mark Hyung!! What was that!!" Yugyeom shouted as he attempted to come out of the pool, only to fall back again because of the weight in his clothes. The others laughed. 

Jinyoung covered his mouth and revealed his eye smiles as he watched the others and laughed. Mark held his hands on his knees and held his stomach. Jackson laughed like a hyena and ran towards Mark, silently. 

Jinyoung saw what Jackson was doing and covered his mouth, then followed after Jackson. Jb and Youngjae and Bambam also joined in, Yugyeom laughed and Mark asked why.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked. Yugyeom continued to laugh while Mark turned around to check what was happening. Mark turned around and saw Jackson and Jackson yelled,"Hurray!!!" and pushed Mark in. 

Mark yelled out Jackson's name but was then stopped by almost gulping in several mouthfuls of water. When his head bobbed out the water, it suddenly went down again, as if he was being drowned. 

"Guys! Jacks-- " Mark yelled before going under water. After he went in he never came back out, so when his head was not showing anymore, Jackson's instincts told him that it was right to go help Mark out of the water. 

Jackson jumped in, worried for Mark and tried to fish him out. However, it was as if something was also holding underwater. He could see Mark talking underwater, but he knew it was not the right time to be awed about it. 

He grabbed Mark by his waist, and slowly dragged him out, being slowed down by the extra weight of Mark. Luckily, Mark doesn't weigh as much as Jackson, so then he wouldn't have to be carrying a person who was heavier or equal to his weight. 

JInyoung and Jb also jumped in, seeing that Jackson did. Finally the four swam out of the pool and held Mark against the corner of the cement, allowing him to take in fresh breaths of air. 

However, that didn't help. He was not able to breath in the air as easily now. Jackson and the other members noticed and swarmed around the wet Mark. They knew he knows how to swim, so how did he almost drown?

"What happened?" Jackson asked Mark, who was looking white. "I-I don't know. I j-just couldn't.. couldn't.. I just couldn't swim out. It was li-like someone was dragging me underwater! But then.. at the same time.. I could also breathe.." Mark answered. 

The other members looked at him, astonished in his choice of words for an answer and then asked,"What do you mean? What do you mean couldn't swim out..?" This time it was Bambam. 

Mark turned his head slowly to Bambam. "I- I don't know.. I just know that right now.. I can't even breath normally like when I breathe underwater!! I just can't.." Mark yelled as he hid in his arms, which clinged onto the edges of the pool. 

Jackson patted his back and dragged him underwater, while the other members watched, already knowing what Jackson was thinking of. They stayed underwater and opened their eyes so that they can see each other. 

Breaths of bubbles drifted into the surface, but Mark could still breath as Jackson couldn't hold it anymore. He carried Mark and him up the surface, and sort of had trouble doing do but then acheieved to do so. 

"Could you still breathe underwater?" Jackson asked as Mark and him came out. Mark nodded and look frightened when he turned to look at Jackson. His eyes showed signs of worry and confusion.

"What.. what does this mean? Does this mean I'm not.. human? What am I then..?" Mark asked the members as he looked down at the water, just slowly and softly lifting his shirt up, almost as if they were making it float. 

Jackson hugged Mark to make him more comfortable, but only to backfire on him. Mark sighed and started to tear up, still lookimg dows at the water which was turning a dark color in his view.

The stress got to him, making his vision blurry. Then, the sudden darkness roamed his body, stopping at his neck. Then it began to swallow him whole, also making him feel as if he was being strangled. 

The last thing he heard was 's muffled voices calling out Mark's name, and that was when he had already plunged into the depth of the water, losing concious and control of his body immediately. 

After Mark fell into the water and slowly drifted down into the depths of the water, it was already too late and Jackson jumped in for the third time, not minding to risk his own life. 

He was a fast swimmer, but the the water disagreed with Jackson's move to save Mark and immediately made it harder for Jackson to swim any closer to Mark. 

His eyes were closed. Water bubbles surrounded the pale corpse which was still alive. Mark's eyes shimmered underwater and Jackson heard a fizzle underwater as he closed his eyes, hurt from the water hitting his eyes. 

He covered his eyes as bubbles surrounded him and Mark, only to realize that Mark was transforming, unconciously. That could be dangerous for Mark's health. 

He swam harder, trying to reach Mark. "Marghh!!" Jackson yelled, bubbles coming out as he reached out for Mark's hands. He hands floated free, just swaying with the water which also controlled his body. 

His hair turned a sudden white, leaving Jackson astounded by his beautiful white, silky hair spreading throughout Mark's body. Suddenly, it was as if time had froze, and Mark opened his eyes, also reaching out for Jackson. 

He hands, constantly changed from his human form to his animal form. It had frightened Jackson. The water stopped moving and Jackson looked up to where the other members stood, watching from above. 

Everything was frozen. Even the water around them, felt like ice and made Jackson and mark shiver in an uncomfortable way. Mark opened his mouth to say something, but then, nothing came out, except for puffs of air, showing his breath. 

Slowly, Mark tried harder, only being able to speak a little before almost fainting again. He covered his ears, almost wanting to vomit because of the sick feeling in his stomach. 

"Jack...son..! It.. hurts...." Mark said as he grabbed his throat. "I.. ca.. n not.. breath---" and Mark puffed out another could of hot air, as if he was underwater still, and he could not breath. 

But earlier he was doing fine underwater... Jackson came closer, sloqly walking across the ice platform. "Mark.. it's okay jusr breathe." Jackson said as he slowly embraced Mark, also grabbing him by the nape of his neck. 

He slowly gasped in air and took in deep breathes. "Ah.... thanks..." Mark said as he tried to shove Jackson's arms away. Jackson hesitated, but then grabbed on hold. 

"Mark.. Don't every scare me like that again.." Jackson whined as he gave Mark a backhug. Mark smiled and turned around, facing Jackson. He cupped Jackson's face in his hands, slightly pushing his cheeks up. 

Mark and Jackson blushed, forgetting that time had stopped and that they were still underwater, their members waiting impatiently for them. "Jackson? I- I lov--" and Mark stopped talking. 

He clenched at his throat again, almost as if he was hoping for his voice to come out. "What? Mark? Aren't you going to finish? What was that about.." Jackson asked as he lightly patted Mark's back. 

Mark stared in disbelief and looked down at his hands, where ice crystals began to fall. He looked up, and water started dripping upon everywhere he saw. ".....!!!!" Mark said, not able to say anything. 

Jackson nodded and said he didn't understand. "Mark!! What's wrong!!" Jackson shouted as Mark freaked out. Ice crystals fell in the middle of Jackson and Mark and Jackson knew what was happening immediately. 

"Mark!!" Jackson said as he Mark freaked out again. "Don't worr--" and then that was when, time unfroze, and water splashed down on them, making them afloat again. 

Immediately, the other members unfroze, and started to panick as if they had not known anything at all. Jinyoung was still trying to jump into the water until he saw Mark and Jackson drag each other to the surface. 

They rose and grabbed the edge of the pool, panting heavily. They were drenched and exhausted. Time had indeed froze. "What were you doing?" Jinyoung asked as he grabbed Jackson's collar and shook it. 

Jackson looked past Jinyoung and over his shoulder. Jinyoung saw that he was not paying attention to Jinyoung's words and looked at where Jackson was looking at. 

His eyes widened and so did the other member's. 

The leaves which decorated the edge of the fences were covered in the transparent ice, dripping with water. There was also snow, covering the leaves and when they disappeared, ice showed on top. 

When all the ice had melted, the others relieved. Water dripped down the leaves and onto the ice cold floor, which was also decorated with snow and ice. Jackson walked over and touched it. 

"Winter.. it's coming.." Jackson said, as the other members followed him to the plants. Jb kept his focus on the plant's leaves. "Mark.. you're an artic fox.. Am I right?" Jb asked as Mark nodded silently, clenching onto Jackson's shoulders. 

He held his chin and looked up at the sky. "Well then.. you.. can you talk?" Jb asked, noticing that this whole time, Mark had been very quiet. Mark shook his head and looked down sadly. Jackson frowned at the sight. 

"You are an artic fox and you cannot talk. Did you ever find your mate yet? DId you have with him yet? Did you agree with the ..?" Jb asked all the questions. 

Mark was already getting used to the way of being mute, but he was not completely a pro yet. Mark held up his pointer finger, and nodded his head. He held up his second finger and nodded. He held up his third finger again, and shook his head, drooping it lowly. 

JB understood and the other members looked confused. "What... was he saying?" Bambam asked as he came foward. JB nodded his head, while thinking of something and turned to the other members, his back against Mark. 

"He held up one finger because he was answering the first question. I only asked the questions which can be answered with a yes or no. In other words, he had found his mate. Yes, he hads with him or her. And, he did not completely agree with it.." Jb explained.

Yugyeom looked confused and asked,"Why wouldn't you agree with it?" Yugyeom asked. Jb glared at him. "You can only ask him questions he can answer with a yes or no.." Jb said sighing. 

Yugyeom sighed also and asked him another question after another. "Is it because you don't love him? Is it because you are afraid of your future?" Yugyeom asked. 

And Mark shook his head no for both questions. He squeeked, his voice, hurting with so much pain, making him wanting to cry. "I..s.....bec..aus.e..I''m.. wa..nt.. no.. ba..by...." he said before clenching his throat again, he had messed up the answer.

When he lifted his head, he looked over at Jackson, who continued to keep his back on Mark, already knowing the answer. "Too... sca..red..." he answered again, closing his eyes again from the pain. 

The other members nodded their head in understandment. "I.. lo..ve.. my...m..m..at.e..." Mark stuttered, and gave up speaking. He collapsed to the floor, clenching at his throat and wanting to rip his eyes out. 

Jackson turned around and had tears in his eyes from Mark's previous answer. "Jac..kso...n.. lov...es.. me..me..too....." Mark said, before tearing up in his eyes, surprising the other members. 

"Jacks...on... says...love..s...me...to...o." Mark yelled, clutching at his heart, slightly yelling, and using all his power to muster out the little voice that squeeked out of him. 

The other members turned to look at Jackson who had tears dripping down from his chin. He ran towards Mark and hugged him, too tightly.. to the point where he couldn't almost squeek out his voice.

"Mar..k.... lov..es.. Jack...so..n" Mark said, tears slowly drying up as they dripped down. He hugged Jackson, and hid in his shoulders. The other members also had glints in the corners of their eyes. 

Bambam's tears fell and Yugyeom held him tight in his embrace.  Mark and Jackson hugged and suddenly, Mark's voice no longer hurted. "Jackson.. thanks." and Jackson hugged him tighter, until he fell asleep at his tight embrace, making him feel like he was already at home. 

Actaully, he was at home. 

-After a While- 

Mark awoke on the bed which he shared with Jackson that night. He tried to lift the blanket off, but then regretted it as soon as he felt the cold wind rushing into the blanket and changing the temperature within his body. 

He shivered and again hid deep into Jackson's chest. He hugged Jackson and shivered a bit. Jackson awoke from the deep slumber thanks to the tight- hug. 

"Mark... what's wrong?" Jackson asked Mark, as he ran through his fine silkly white hair, making Mark giggle a little. "It's nothing." Mark said, trying to hug him even tighter, if that was even possible. 

"Let's do something... hot perhaps?" Jackson said, smirking, and Mark turned red immediately. "Jackson!!!" Mark yelled, burrying his face deeper into Jackson chest, taking in all of the scent which lingered. 

He smell nice, he like the way that Jackson smelled. It was his very favorite scent, he had always enjoyed it. Jackson hugged Mark and began to give him light kisses on his face. 

Mark blushed and flared as Jackson kissed his lips to his jaw and all the way down to his adam's apple, including his collarbone. Mark groaned and panted as he felt the other's hot breath against his soft skin. 

He traveled Mark's body, roaming with his hands and not forgetting any places. He held at Mark's hipbones and ticked Mark, causing him to laugh over and over again. 

And he stopped when he felt like Mark was dying of laughter. Mark stopped and looked at him, forcing a smile upon his face. He closed the gaps between their lips and kissed each other, roaming and exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. 

When he pulled apart, a thin string of saliva could be seen. They took off their clothes, not bothered by the cold any longer because they knew, they already knew that they were going to get super hot and sweaty right after.

Jackson slid down to Mark's s and lightly on them, 'accidently' flicking his tongue over the sensitive thing. Mark flinched and moaned. The Hong Kong native lcked his lips in delight and moved his hands down to Mark's D.

He it up and down, precum already coming out the very tip. Jackson continued to give light kisses and leave Mark's on his pale, fine skin. Mark again moaned and couldn't help, but to continue to do so. 

Finally, precum came out and Jackson on the thing, almost it dry. Mark panted. Jackson again his lips and readied his buddy down at his legs, who was hard and rising up in the air. 

Jackson lifted Mark's thighs up, lightly biting it and leaving a mark. 

"Mine.." Jackson said with desperation in his eyes. 

Mark sould only flush at the very sweet words he whispered in his ear. 

AN: I decided to add more things to this. Next chapter will be the very last chapter because I feel like this story is going on for too long. Bye!!