C 8

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

Days wouldn’t go better anymore.Girls in school stopped insulting me and walked away when they see me.*Sigh*.But this is much better then them insulting me right?Since Myungsoo illegally use the hall,he was being punished to clean the school area for a week.

“Oppa!”,I called as I linked my arms with him.

“Ji Eun ah!”,he greeted as he put down the broom aside.

“Come,let me help you with the chores”,I smiled and took the broom.

“Aniya,you sit down”,he smiled and gently took the broom back.

“You tired oppa?”,I asked as I wipe the beads of sweats that roll down from his forehead.

“Nah,just a bit of work wouldn’t hurt”,he grinned.

I smiled a little and peck on his cheek.”Your reward”,I giggled and ran away to class.

 

*Next few days*

“Hyung!”,Sungjong yelled at Myungsoo one more time for not waking up.”Wake up hyung!You have a phone call!”,Sungjong cried another time shaking his shoulder.

Myungsoo’s eyes opened and he grumbled,annoyed.

“What you want..”.he mumbled.

“Your phone call.Argh”,Sungjong rolls his eyes.

Myungsoo took the phone and answered.

“Hello?”,Myungsoo greet.

“Having a tough time waking up?”,I giggled.

“Oh Ji Eun ah”,his voice brighten up as he sat up.”What did you call me?Its still so early.You should sleep more”.

“Early?Its already 11,pig oppa”,I giggled again.”Oppa,wanna find some job today?Its already summer break.We shouldn’t be sitting and doing nothing”.

“Alright.I will pick you up at 1”,he agreed.

“Araso..emm..i love you oppa..”,I blushed.

“I love you too”,he whispered,afraid of Sunjong hearing it.

He hang up and smiles naturally appear on his face.

“I heard that”,Sunjong smirked.

“Heard what?”.

“I love you too”,Sunjong teased as he burst out in laughter.

Myungsoo’s face redden.He got up and headed towards Sungjong’s direction.He lifted his hand and smacked his head,hard.

“OUCH!”,Sunjong yelled.

Myungsoo stuck his tongue out and continue to snuggle into his bed.

“You know hyung..you should bring her back to see appa and omma.They wouldn’t be happy if they find out themselves”,Sunjong said as he rub his head.

Myungsoo ignored his words and closes his eyes.But he knew that he should do that because his parents would burst in anger if they found out he is hiding something from them.

 

-End-

Thanks for those sweet and lovely comments.I am so touched.:').Thanks for subscribes!