Chapter 46

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

I lie on my bed that night thinking about what I did in the afternoon with WooHyun.I buried my face on the pillow in embarrassment when I remember that I took the initiative to hug WooHyun.My lips curved into a small smile when the whole date process flash back in my mind.

*BEEP!*,my phone ring suddenly showing there is a message.I grabbed my phone and check the message.

‘Ji Eun ahh,Myungsoo oppa here.You wanna go out for lunch tomorrow?And after that,maybe a movie in the cinema?’

The appearance of Myungsoo’s name on my phone makes me feel like punching a big NO as a reply but remembering he didn’t know anything about what happen before makes my heart soften.

*I hadn’t make a choice between both of them yet right?Maybe..I should just go on the date.Just to make sure who am I really happy with*.

I sighed and reply him with a big YES instead.

WooHyun on the other side was doing the same thing too.Lying on his bed and thinking about the date.The big smile that he had on whole day never leave his face.

His slender fingers reach out slowly and touch his lips that was kissed accidentally by me just now.His heart flutter and beat faster just by remembering about the kiss.

*Soon,you are going to be mine Ji Eun ah*.

------------

“Ji Eun ah,wakey wakey!”,a happy and excited voice was heard the 1st thing I woke up in the morning.

My eyes flung open instantly to find out WooHyun beaming with a big tray on his hands

“Ji Eun ah,look what I made you!”,he smiled.He shove the tray infront of me.My heart warm up instantly looking at the content in the tray.There,was a plate of a smiley face made of sausages and 2 sunny side up eggs.

“Come on!Eat up.Hurry up.It wouldn’t taste good when it got cold”.

I sit up from my sleeping pose and took a bit of the eggs and sausage.

“It taste so good WooHyun ah!”,I praised.

His smile couldn’t get any more wider or bigger.”Ji Eun ah,after breakfast lets go for some outing alright?”,he suggested.

I was about to say yes when suddenly I remember about the date I promised Myungsoo today.

I bit my lips nervously and scratched the back of my head.”Err..WooHyun,I am so sorry.I kind of..have something to do today”,I smiled bitterly.

.”With Myungsoo I see?”.He seems to have read my mind.I gasped slightly when he said that sentences.

“Yeah..”.

“Okay,I see.Enjoy and have fun”,he stood up right and exited my room after he finished his sentence.

“Woo-“,before I could finish my word,a loud “BANG” is heard.WooHyun had already shut his door room,hard.

WooHyun got into his room and sighed.*Why am I overreacting.She is not fully mine yet.I should have control myself.Jealousy overtook me.Geez*.

 

-End-

Thank you again Kill-the-Emotions.<3