Chapter 47

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

I grabbed my purse and head to the front door.I looked one glance at WooHyun’s door room and sighed.I took a deep breath and knocked on his door room softly.

“WooHyun ahh..I will be back before dinner”.

*Silent*.*Sigh,he is still angry.*

“Please,don’t be angry.I will make up for you okay?I promise him last night.I couldn’t break the promise last minute”.

Still silent.I sighed for the one last time and dragged myself to the exit.

-----

“Ji Eun ah!Oppa is here!”,Myungsoo waved frantically as he saw me enter the café.

I smiled a little and headed to the place where he is sitting.

He nervously stood up and pulled out a chair for me.”Thank you oppa”,I smiled.

He scratched the back of  his head and giggled.

“So,what do you want to drink?”he asked as he hand me the menu.

“Ice tea”,I slightly reply.

After ordering,Myungsoo started to talk about the things he had planned to do with me today.If it was the me last time,I would have been so excited and plan along with him.But,things weren’t the same anymore.My thoughts drifted to somewhere else,rather,someone.WooHyun.

My heart and mind were in a fuss thinking what should I do to make WooHyun to stop being angry.

I rested my chin on my palm and sighed deeply,deep in thoughts.I looked at Myungsoo who were smiling and getting excited himself talking about the things we do.

*This isn’t the kind of guy I wanted.If its WooHyun,he would have ask me what I want to do*.

My gaze then shifted to Myungsoo’s lips.His lips were moving nonstop due to his talking.*This isn’t the lips that makes me wanted to kiss so badly.Its WooHyun’s lips that makes me felt like I would melt even just by touching it*.

Soon,a plate of American breakfast were placed infront of me.*This isn’t the meal I had wanted.I never wanted to eat out.WooHyun would have cook for me and bring it to me in bed,just like this morning*.My lips automatically curled into a smile just thinking how WooHyun woke me up this morning.

Suddenly,Myungsoo waved his hands infront of me,craving for my attention.”Ji Eun ah,are you here with me?”,he frowned.

“Oh,yeah.What were you talking?”,I tried to look interested.

“Oh,I was just saying that we should go to the café at the mountain that we went last time”.

“Oh the café where we met Woo-“,I stopped when I suddenly remember I shouldn’t be talking about WooHyun infront of Myungsoo.

Myungsoo kept quiet for a while and then suddenly whispered.”After all we had done there,WooHyun was the one that you can ever remember meeting there..?”.

I took a deep breath and confessed.”To be honest with you oppa..I think..I love WooHyun more than you.I never wanted to hurt both of you.But,if I never make a clear choice,the three of us will suffer”.

“How did you know that you love WooHyun more than me?”,he replied sadly.

‘Oppa,all the while you are talking just now..the only one that I was thinking of was WooHyun.Isnt that clear enough?”,I frowned at his stubbornness.

His eyes started to tear.”Go Ji Eun go”,he sniffled.

“Oppa..”,my heart soften.

“Tell that WooHyun,if he ever hurt you,I would use all my might to get you back”,he smiled bitterly.

I smiled a little and then pull him into an embrace.”Thank you oppa,I know you will get someone better then me”.

He hugged me tightly for the last time with his hurtful heart.*I know I will never find someone like you.Please..be happy.*

 

-End-

Ending in two more chapter!:(