Chapter 24

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

*Click*,I sit up hearing the sound of the door unlocking.WooHyun came in and slipped into his slipper and walked in.

“Back home so early today?”,he asked as he went in the kitchen to grab a drink.

I kept silent as my eyes fix on the tv screen.I don’t know since when my conversation with WooHyun became so awkward and stiff.

“No date with Myungsoo today?”,WooHyun asked as he slumped himself on the couch next to me.

“Who you were with today afternoon..?”,I mumbled.

“Hmm,what were you saying?”,WooHyun sat up and his eyes fix on me.

“Who you were with today?”,I said it more clearly.

“Classmates?”,he smiled.

“Classmates?Or should I say girlfriend?”,I said as I looked away.

“”What are you saying,Ji Eun?”,he asked,confused.

“You were with a girl today right!”,I yelled.I knew it was wrong for me to accuse him without asking,but,I couldn’t control my feelings.

“Girl?Oh,you saying Jiyeon?No one was eating with her,so she ask me to accompany her”,he explained.”And…I am alone every single day for lunch,nothing is wrong eating with her.You are with Myungsoo every single day.Isnt it the same?”,he mumbled the last sentence.

I stood up,furious.”So you are saying I neglect you?You are the one that taught me to grab his attention.Now you find another girl to replace me?”,I yelled as tears started to form in my eyes.

WooHyun bit his lips.”It’s the truth that you neglect me”,he looked away.

I don’t know whats wrong with me that day.My patience exploded and I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“I am going to my parents house”,I sobbed.

I ran into my room and start packing my clothes.I stuffed random clothes into my luggage and dashed for the exit.

I take a last look before leaving.WooHyun didn’t even stop me.He sat still on the couch without even a single glance at me.I wiped my tears away,opened the door and slammed it hard.*BANG!*

 

-end-

Sorry for not updating for few days.was busy.

oh oo,they are fighting.:)