C 5

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

“Of course I like you oppa.You are such a good oppa,I innocently replied,not knowing his true meaning of the question.

“Err..no no.Not in this way”,he shook his hands.

I looked at him,confused.Suddenly,he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his warm yet manly chest.

“Ji Eun,I like you not as a sister.I like you more than a friend,more than everything else in this world.I like you as in a girl-boy relationship.I love youto be mine”,he confessed between the embrace.

I was extremly shocked.I didn’t know oppa had the same feelings towards me like what I had on him.But I know I don't deserve to have him.

“No..You are too good for me.You deserve someone better than me.Just look at me..”,I bit my lips nervously as I started to back away.But Myungsoo didn't give me the chance to do so.He held on me tighter,showing no sign of letting go at all.

“I love you for who you are.Not for what you are.Nothing about your weight matters to me.It's your heart that makes me fall for you.I know you have the same feelings towards me.Don't..hide from me”,Myungsoo whispered and searched my eyes.

I was so touched after hearing his confession that tears started to stream in my eyes.

He started to panick after seeing my tears and he urgently wiped away the tears that were now flooding my face.

Ji Eun ahh,why are you crying?Please don’t cry”,he comforted.His sweet voice rang in my ears and I felt a weird tingling thing in my heart.

“I like you too,oppa,I mumbled between my tears.

His lips curved into a wide smile.He slowly leaned closer to me and tenderly pressed his sweet lips on mine.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as our kiss dependded under the bright moon light.

-------

News about me and Myungsoo being together spreaded fast in school because of Myungsoo’s constant skinship and affections towards me.Everyday before we entered our class,he will give me a peck on my forehead.And during recess,he would fed me his food and would pulled me into his embrace whenever he had a chance.

Of course,things wouldn’t be so calm and easy.Girls that had crush on Myungsoo will picked on me and teased me.Whenever I walked by,they would glared and mouthed several insulting words to me.”This fat girl,what is she thinking to have Myungsoo oppa by herself”.”She doesn’t even deserve him”.”Is she even capable to seduce oppa?I don’t think she is qualified too”.

Words like this hurts my feeling and would bring my confidence down but Myungsoo  would always reminded me that nothing is more important than what he thinks bout me.”Ji Eun,you don’t need to care about what the others say.I love you and the only person that you have to consider their words is my words”,he chuckled and pulled me into a kiss.Myungsoo never fail to make me feels better.

 

 

One day,after school,I waited for Myungsoo at the library because he had to run some errand for the teachers.I looked for some books and started reading it.

After reading,I felt a bit sleepy so I headed to the washroom to freshen up.I washed my face  and rubbed my sleepy eyes.When I exited the washroom,several girls approached me.Three girls suddenly pulled me by my hair and forced me to follow them.

“Ouch!What are you doing!”,I yelped.

They took me to the school field and threw me on the hard ground.Then,a girl who I believed was their leader,kicked me on the stomach.

Ahhh!!”,I cried as I clutched onto my now hurting stomach.The girls cackled hysterically as they saw me crying in pain.

“I guess this will be a warning for you to leave OUR Myungsoo oppa,the leader emphasized on the word 'our' and grabbed my collar.

“Yes,you don’t even deserve him.You are fat,ugly and disgusting.What makes you think that you have the chance to stand beside our Myungsoo oppa?”,another girl spat.

My head lowered as their words hit my mind.Tears started to brim in my eyes.

“I really love him!Please,don't do this.He does t.Ahhh!!!“,my words were cut when they kicked me on the stomach again.

Pshh.Love?This is all bull.What make you have the confidence to even say this out?”the leader hissed.

“Will all of you es leave her alone?”,a voice suddenly spoke from behind.

 

-End-

Thanks once again for the comments.*touched*.Please subscribe and comments!:D