C 7

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

Myungsoo helped me to get into my house.He gently put me down on the couch.

“Thank you oppa,I smiled.

He returned my smile with a small ones and sat beside me.

“What happen just now Ji Eun?”,he searched my eyes.

“Nothing oppa..Just some of the girls messing with me.It's normal”,I tried to shake the matter away.

WooHyun mentioned about fan girls.Did theydo this to you?”,Myungsoo sadly looked at me

I nodded slowly.

“!”,he cursed.He clutched his hands onto his head and started to sob.

“I can't even protect youYou are like that because of me.I am sorry, Ji Eun.I am really really sorry”,he sobbed louder.

My heart cringed in pain ,looking at him crying.I leaned forward towards him and hugged him.

It's okay oppa.Its not your fault.They are just jealous I have such an amazing and fabulous boyfriend like you”,I giggled.

“You can even joke when you are in pain huh?”,he smiled a little.

“A small pain like that is not hurting me compare to you crying.So please don’t cry okay?Its not your fault that you are not there to protect me.Its the girls fault for being jealous”.

He sniffled and hug me tighter.”I promise you that I will always be there to protect you next time.I promise..”,he whispered between our hug.

“Alright oppa.But can you hug me abit softer?My stomach hurts because of you hugging me too tightly”,I joked.

He quickly let go of me and started to rub my stomach gently.

“I am sorry.Feel better now?”,he smiled.

“I feel great anytime when you are by my side”,I smiled and leaned on his tough and comfortable shoulder.

--------------------------------------

“Thank you bout yesterday”,I smiled nervously.

Its nothing much”,WooHyun replied without looking at me.”You okay now?”,he asked.

“Yeah much better”,I replied awkwardly.

“Okay then”,he said then walked away.*He wasn’t like this yesterday*.

I get back to my seat and rested my head on the table.Suddenly people started shouting outside.

Myungsoo oppa is at the assembly hall.I heard he have something to say!”,a girl squealed as she ran pass my class.*Myungsoo?something to say?*.

I quickly got up and headed to the hall,curious bout what Myungsoo gonna say.

 

When I reached the hall,there were already a lot of people crowding there.I tilt my head higher and saw Myungsoo standing at the stage.

“Excuse me.Testing.Everyone can hear me?”,he asked as he test the mic.

“Yes!!”,the crowd answered his question.

“Thank you.So..how should I start this?Erm..the reason I am here is because I have something to confess.I am pretty sure most of you know that I am being together with Yong Ji Eun right?”.

Most of the people nooded.

“Okay so yesterday from what I heard there were some girls who were trying to mess with her.They hurt her and she is badly injured.To those girls,you know who you are.I don’t want to say much but you guys messing with her means you guys are messing with me.Do you all think that by hurting her I would leave her?The answer is NO and it’s a forever no.So I hope you all would accept me and her being together.The next time someone mess with her,even a single hair from her,you guys will get it from me”,Myungsoo warned as he walked off the stage.

The boys from the crowd clapped and cheered loudly while some of the girls lowered their heads in disappointment.They knew that Myungsoo was serious.Suddenly Myungsoo stopped and ran back to the stage.

Ji Eun?You here?”,he asked as looked for me.

The crowd started to look at each other and someone spotted me.”She is there!”,he point to me.

“There you are.Ji Eun,I love you.I love you so much I cant bare to see you getting hurt.I apologise yesterday but I want to apologise again.I am sorry for not being able to protect you yesterday.The next time I would be there I promise.The reason I said it here is that people would know if they mess with you,I will kill them”,he smiled.

He ran down from the stage and head to my direction.He saw me and pulled me into a hug.I started to cry,touched.

“Thank you for loving me so much oppa,I sobbed.

Its nothing.You are everything to me Ji Eun”,he kissed my forehead.

“KIM MYUNGSOO!You are so gonna get from me for using the hall without my permission!DETENTION FOR A WEEK!”,Mr Park shouted.

“Oh ooooo”,Myungsoo laughed.

 

-End-

Long update.Thanks for subscribing and the comments.Appreciate it alot.:)