C 34

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

I got admitted out from the hospital after a few days.Doctor said its just a minor injury.And to think that,WooHyun didn’t even come and visit me once?

Things among me and WooHyun had gotten worst.Ever since that day,he and me completely ignore each other.He wanted to move out from the house we are staying together.Although how much I doesn’t want it,I don’t have any reason to make him stay.

“I am going now”,WooHyun looked at me with luggage.

I ignored him and furiously punched the button on the tv remote control.He sighed,put down his luggage and walked to me.

“Here,take this”,he said as he shoved a paper bag to my side.

I took a glance on the paper bag and looked at him back.”Whats..this?”,I asked.

He stood up and said”,Just see”.Then,he walked back to the entrance of the door and take his luggage back.

I reached out my hand and take the paper bag and looked inside.Tears started to flow down from my eyes when I saw that it was the dress that he promise to buy me.

-Flashback-

“Why did you bring me here,WooHyun?”.

He grinned and point to a place.I looked to the place he pointed.I gasped when I saw.There placed a dress that I wanted to wear since I was a kid.I remember telling WooHyun when we were playing at the playground when we are 6.

“Remember this?”,he smiled.

“Oh my god..how did you find this?”,I asked,touched.

“Well..i thought I would buy you this dress when you get to achieve what you want”,he said as he scratched the back of his head.

“I didn’t know you would ever remember this”,I smiled.

“I remember everything you said”.

 

-End of flashback-

I put the dress down and dashed to the entrance.WooHyun was wearing his shoes,facing his back to me.

I ran to him and hugged his waist from behind.”WooHyun ahh,please,please don’t go.I don’t know what had happen between us that make us become so distance like that.But..i doesn’t want to lose a friend like you”.

WooHyun closed his eyes and clasped his hand to his stinging heart.*Friend..It never change*,he smiled bitterly.

“I didn’t know what had make our relationship this complicated.I never wanted this to happen.So..please WooHyun.Please stay.We can make things better together right?”,I sobbed.

WooHyun took a deep breath and pulled my hands away from his waist.”Ji Eun..you never tried to understand me.You..take me as a toy.You use me when you have nothing and you threw me away when you have Myungsoo”,he said.

My shoulders slumped down upon hearing his words.Never,never in my life I thought I would hear these words coming out from WooHyun’s mouth.

WooHyun turned and looked at me with his cold and expressionless face before he walked outside,leaving the house.And I know,at this point,there will be no turning back where me and WooHyun be back like last time.

I dropped to the ground and buried my face on the floor,crying like when Myungsoo left me last time.But why this time..it felt like it hurts more..?

WooHyun closed the door reluctantly.He never wanted to leave me.He lean his back on the door and started crying.*I doesn’t want to do this Ji Eun..but if I don’t do this,I would never be able to give you up.I am sorry I said you used me..but I never even care bout you using me as long as you are by my side.But now..I am sorry I cant do that anymore*.

 

-End-

*SOB SOB*.Its so sad right...?

Anyway,thanks for commenting and subscribing.

Thanks for supporting my story,xxxarronyanxxx!