C 39

Love Diet(Editing-Grammar Mistake,Spellings Error)

 

*Cling clang cling*,the noisy sound from the outside from my room woke me up.I woke up,slightly startled by the noise outside.I rubbed my puffy eyes and took a glance at the clock.7 in the morning.

*Who could it be this early morning?*.My heart started to pump in fear.*I am the only one that is staying in this house,who could it be?*.I cupped my mouth with my hands.*Thief?!*,I screamed in my mind.

I started to look around nervously.Luckily there was a baseball bat that was left by WooHyun last time at the corner of my room.

I grab the bat and opened the door carefully.I crept quietly to the living room to find a guy facing his back to me,doing something to the shelf.

*Is he trying to steal?*.Without any rational thinking,I charged towards the guy.”Yaaahhhh thief!”,I yelled and ran towards the guy and started hitting him hard with the bat.

“Ouch Ouch!”,the guy yelped.

“Take this take this!”,I screamed and hit him with all my strength.

“Yah yah,Ji Eun!”.I stopped for the stranger sudden calling for my name.My bat dropped on the floor when I recognized the ‘thief’.

“WooHyun?”,I gasped.

“Geez..havent seen you for days and that’s what I get?”,he sobbed fakely.

I looked at him in amazement.Why is he here?Why is he back here to be specific?My heart suddenly felt so warm when I saw his face.*I miss that face..*

“Oh my god WooHyun,you are bleeding!”,I gasped when I found out his forehead was bleeding.

He reached his hands out and slightly touch his forehead.”Aniya,gwenchana”,he smiled.

“No No,its not okay!I will grab the emergency kit,sit down”,I ordered before running to take the kit.

-------------

WooHyun got seated on the couch and I sat beside him.I took out some cotton and apply some ointment on it.

I then slowly brush it on WooHyun’s forehead.”I am sorry WooHyun ahh..I didn’t know it was you”,I apologized.

“Nahh..its okay.Why are your eyes so puffy?Did you cry again?”,he asked as he reached out his hands and touched my swollen eyes.

I started to back off a little.*This touch..how long have I not feel it..?*.

“Why did you cry..Did..Myungsoo hurt you again?”,he asked in a low tone voice.

I bit my lips and panickly shook my head.”No no.Why are you here,WooHyun?”,I changed the topic.

*I knew it was him,why are you not admitting?*,WooHyun thought.

“Oh..nah..I am moving back”,he grinned.

“Mo-mo-moving back..?You-y-you sure?”,I stuttered in shock.

“Yeah,I miss this house”,he said.*Truthfully,I missed you*.”Why?Cant I?You don’t welcome me?”.

“No-no.Of course not.This was actually your house..Its just you move out out of sudden that day”,I mumbled the last part.

“Then its settle”,he smiled and stood up.I will get back to arrange my room.Wanna help?”,he smiled.

“Yeah,sure”,I beamed.

I followed him into the room and started to clean up his room.WooHyun would constantly look at me and smiled.I would return his smile shyly.Eventhough he was back,but the atmosphere were abit awkward since the last time we ended our meeting with sorrowness.

*No matter what,I am still glad he is back.Why did he came back at the same time I had difficulties?*.

*Ji Eun,I swear this time I will never leave you.I would protect you from anyone that tried to hurt you”,WooHyun thought as he smile towards me again.

 

-End-

Over 100 subcribers!*Jumps in joy*.Thanks for supporting!Love all of you guys.:)